Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Beebee3
Full version is - If Hinch thinks Inch looks like Tom Hardy, Her Ribena must be mixed with a lot of Bacardi

Last thread catch up

Friday - all the shite she has done today.

She was a guest on the radio with Chris Evans, for some reason very emotional, her not me. She is still not sure how it has happened and she is often papped!!! and followed. Chris said he wants to come to her house and get a masterclass in cleaning, she will send him away with some cleaning products - from her #gifted stuff more like.
Later on she cleaned her plugs.
Made a tear and share garlic bread with extra cheese Boursin added in, this made it very greasy and as usual, looked raw. She loved iTTT and because Jaymeee liked it said she felt like a real grown-up wife.
Dinner was her watery sausage casserole, yum.
Henry went to the vets for his annual vaccinations and he has lost weight, bear in mind you can still be overweight and lose weight, poor dog.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In celebration of Henry losing weight, I’d like to announce I did a tit earlier and lost 2lbs! I’m cracking out two wheels of Brie and pastry to celebrate this monumental achievement and I hope you can all join me in raising a mug of hot Ribena 💃🏻 ATV 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 92
I predict Sunday polly will make an appearance AND more autumn crafts 🙄

• Haha
So today's little nods to Tattle - Many mentions of Roo, pastry plug for the garlic log, Insulting casseroles everywhere, Mentioning Chicken Strips weight, Messages from the adoring fans, and a final quote for the night that is as nonsensical as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So today's little nods to Tattle - Many mentions of Roo, pastry plug for the garlic log, Insulting casseroles everywhere, Mentioning Chicken Strips weight, Messages from the adoring fans, and a final quote for the night that is as nonsensical as she is.
But she hasn’t read here since 2019 guyzzzz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 195
The first time she ever called him roo I wrote it straight in here absolutely offended cause me puppy is called rue after rupaul😂😂😂 My 3yr old little boy loves Elsa, and my gran bless her still has all my old dolls in her house and my son LOVESSSS playing with them. I also love drag race anyways and he finds it amazing the songs and dancing etc you best believe he sings he’s heart out to cover girl when rupaul walks down that runway😂😂 and he wanted to name the dog rue haha! it’s sacred and all that, she’s named after someone with a platform making a difference! Like you’ve never called him roo previously so stop making it a thing.

EDIT: I’ve wrote this so candidly like I’m talking to my mates haha, I know some people would frown on something like this! I must like yas all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok Guys, For the wiki page.

I am still looking for the evidence that she reuses videos and I can't seem to find it

If I recall it was were she backs out of the bedroom and also I think involved her nappy caddy, videoed on the landing and was reused on her IG page 3 weeks apart.

Please help I can't sleep because it's bugging me.

Reactions: 8
What’s “Roo”?

Reactions: 3

I am still looking for the evidence that she reuses videos and I can't seem to find it

If I recall it was were she backs out of the bedroom and also I think involved her nappy caddy, videoed on the landing and was reused on her IG page 3 weeks apart.

The nappy one is a definite! Also sure there was the same video of her nighttime routine like a week later of Henry. There’s been loads and all the videos have been posted on here aswel but I can’t remember which threads🤦🏽‍♀️😫

Reactions: 8

What about the list she done then another time said her and mum had done it ( same list) and the dog pics looking at her eating porridge then saying it was soup?

I genuinely think that her relationship is so unhealthy. The fact that she needs his approval for sticking a bit of garlic bread in the oven is not normal behaviour for a 30 year old woman, and then to say that it “makes her feel like a real grown up wife”. FFS!
And Inch is one smug, arrogant hole. He thinks he’s the dogs bollocks because he’s managed to bag some sort who’s 10 years younger than him but it’s clearly just because she’s needy as duck and he’s happy to exploit her insecurities for a free ride. No intelligent, independently successful woman with one ounce of self respect would give him the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
And she has definitely proved she reads here because I posted earlier about peoples posts she shared yesterday showing her book and them not having any hinch whatsoever on their grids, and tonight she has posted others stories with no tags of their accounts 🤔 she is one snakey t**t

Hope I've made sense 🤪
ATV

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.