Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality is, there will be people who can't handle whatever life throws at them this week. There will be people who take their own lives because they are so consumed with their problems that they can't see any other way out. There will be friends and family of those people, who will be in shock, devastated, reeling from the shock and in so much pain from losing a loved one. Tell me again Sophie how scrubbing your shitter will help those people who are feeling that pain?
Exactly this. I’ve been in that place - I didn’t want to carry on and the only thing that made me was my kids and the fact they need me here. They suffer with mental health issues too and I was so worried they would do the same in the future it stopped me.
I could scream every time a privileged influencer tells me ‘we made it through Monday’ or that ‘we’ve got this!’.
And as for her message that cleaning cures anxiety - that is so so dangerous. I need my meds to keep stable and well. No amount of cleaning my bog will fix that for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She says she turns down freebies! What a bloody joke! She takes takes and takes even more. Goodness knows how much she was paid by Sky to advertise that story 😡 she can easily afford most of the stuff she is gifted including that PASTRY from Jusrol.
The level of selfishness and greediness from her astounds me - we are in a pandemic, people are struggling and dying, yet she keeps on taking, buying, breaching Covid socially distancing rules with bestie SS and flaunting it in everyone’s faces on social media! The only thing she has given was a thoughtless small bag of stuff she grabbed from her cupboard (including already opened nappies and some of her gifted pastry!) to a FOODBANK - in fact she gave Mario a hoover which cost more than the food she donated. She is beyond disgusting and so is her husband. Ronnie has far too many clothes - why can’t she give instead of taking all of the time? I guess that’s because she’s so far up her own backside - she has no morals or values.
I really don’t believe in talking about kids or the ( dog for that matter 🤣) both are innocent but I have to say it annoys me that the baby always seems to be in clothes too small/tight. Please just up a size or 2 and give the poor thing room to move and breathe. I don’t even think it’s a fashion thing with her I just think she is to thick to clock on that the baby is big for his age and buys clothes in his actual age rather than his actual size.

Reactions: 11
Re: that heart fm interview she absolutely does have time to cook proper nutritious meals! Who the duck is she trying to kid bloody sad witch!!!!! She is still learning guys how many more times she really going to spin that sentence been learning for the last 2 bleeping years!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
So Hinch has nearly 4 million followers on instagram.... I’ve just looked on amazon for the reviews on her ‘woe is me’ memwaaar. There’s 260 reviews overall?!? How if she’s so popular and loved by all of her sheep?? Doesn’t add up to me 🤔
It’s the same with likes or comments on her posts, very low compared to huge following. It also cracks me up when all these people are on a Hinch group but don’t even know who she is or what to use the stuff for, so they don’t even watch her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s full of it saying she doesn’t have time, she says herself she is at home most of the time as is her husband. My husband works full time as a surgeon and I’m a doctor, working part time due to health issues and we manage to eat a home cooked meal every night. It’s just not important to her. If it was; she has plenty of time to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Re: that heart fm interview she absolutely does have time to cook proper nutritious meals! Who the duck is she trying to kid bloody sad witch!!!!! She is still learning guys how many more times she really going to spin that sentence been learning for the last 2 bleeping years!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That really winds me up
i had my first baby at 19-I had to learn bloody fast!
i made sure that by about age 12 ish all mine could cook/clean/look after themselves
my daughter was 16 and doing a full food shop for us and knew how to budget etc
the idea being that if I snuffed it they would be ok

ma barker has really failed with her-I’d be mortified if they made it to 30 and they didn’t have a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly this. I’ve been in that place - I didn’t want to carry on and the only thing that made me was my kids and the fact they need me here. They suffer with mental health issues too and I was so worried they would do the same in the future it stopped me.
I could scream every time a privileged influencer tells me ‘we made it through Monday’ or that ‘we’ve got this!’.
And as for her message that cleaning cures anxiety - that is so so dangerous. I need my meds to keep stable and well. No amount of cleaning my bog will fix that for me.
you’ve really hit the nail on the head here...as someone else with anxiety I feel exactly the same.

This year has been horrendous for me, I’m a meticulous planner and covid well and truly tit on all my plans and having to manage that has been a struggle.

Ithen turned to comfort eating, so now feel tit with how I look and like the majority of the population I don’t have the money for a gastric band (but she’s so relatable guuyyyyzzz!

But it’s ok cos’ according to Zoph “I’ve got this” and if I go and spend an hour cleaning my loo I’ll be cured 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a laugh Soph you don’t have time to cook pies

you do duck all everyday
Am I just mental, I can have a chicken and veg pie (Home made excluding Aldi prebought pastry) with taters cooked in 45/60 mins (depends if I’m using raw chicken or Sunday’s roast left overs!) it’s not difficult, she probably spends more time faffing about putting food into glass bowls, playing with tomato slicing gadgets, cutting cucumbers into leaves and editing videos for the gram, she’s an actual dipstick 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ditto on that. Started my new job in Sept after covid fudged up a lot of it. Couple of weeks in and I was questioning myself and the choice to take on my dream job. Should I have staued where I was bored but comfortable?!
Turns out Id missed a few days meds and a lot of self doubt has resolved (that demon is still there) after getting myself re focused.
Cant think of anything Id want to do less when Im in that state than bloody clean let alone look or post on SM

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.