Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I've done this right, first attempt and I'm still learning guuuuuyyyyyzzzz!

Thanks to @easeypeasey for the thread suggestion, with 54 votes - you go Glen Coco! Had to trim it a bit sorry!

Link to the last thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...is-tom-hardy-her-ribena-must-be-bacardi.9954/, good luck doing the TLDR because we're getting though a thread a day with Grinch's shenanigans.

Wiki is here: https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

Apologies in advance for the inevitable balls up I've made, happy trolling you vicious, jealous pastry haters ;)

ATV x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Bit late to the party but now free sky tv as well! She’s just take take no giving back!!

Reactions: 38
Bit late to the party but now free sky tv as well! She’s just take take no giving back!!
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s that voice, when she gets a freebie, she’s so smug and loves to show off! But she doesn’t accept freebies guyzzzzz 🙄 No one gives a duck about what you and Onslow watch Zoph

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine the crap she watches!? Im quite sure it won’t be the History Channel or Sky Arts thats for sure. Trash TV. I’m sure he would have to explain the plot in most films to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never been here so early to a thread!! It's taken me days to catch up, think I've had to read 7 threads! Been back and forth to our old house as muggins here offered to decorate it all to save us money 😩😂 I never want to see a paint brush again, but it's done now and ready to rent out!

I want to say I can't believe what is coming out from this book and how she has twisted tit and exaggerated what happens on this site, but nothing shocks me with her. She is the lowest of the low, total narc and I'm just glad even some of her Hinchers are having their eyes opened by this book of lies. I've grown up with a narc grandmother and they never change, more people just end up realising what a c**t you are.

Hearing the sound clips people have put here, she sounds so aggressive!! Get over yourself you self obsessed princess. Fatsoph never bleeping happened. I've read every single thread and been here since thread 50 something. If anything people say they are worried about her and how thin she is.

She just keeps digging and contradicting herself. If you're going to bullshit, at least get your story straight FFS. People don't forget Soph. And plus all her lies and contradictions are either on her own stories, on podcasts/interviews or in print! You'd think she'd try and be more consistent.

Anyway ATFV pastry trolls, hoping I really can be more active now as the busiest, most stressful time of our lives is finally over.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Morning guyzzzzz. I had a Hinchy fave "phone in the drawer" afternoon/night yesterday and spent the day with my "beautiful family" as requested 😉
We got wrapped up and went on a wet and windy walk with the dog and mini Tattler and went pumpkin picking. But don't worry, I'll upload a montage later, all in slow motion with Leanne Rimes - How do I Live over the video for you all later. Feel free to message me gushing over how amazing my family is and how we deserve everything.

In other news... Now advertising Sky! Thank duck I fell out with them last year and switched to virgin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I don’t understand companies that gift things. Sky doesn’t need influencers to promote them 😂

Reactions: 36
She doesn’t even watch anything. Inch watches the football every night whilst she’s in the garage making tat and pinging off all the fumes she’s created during the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kate to the party. But I worked in recruitment for a year a while ago. It’s basically sales. Every time we got our commission the whole team were straight down to Selfridges or Harrods to get a new bag or something else. Either she’s lying or neither were that good at sales.

Reactions: 25
“Love you so grateful to have you in my life”

Does anyone else feel like none of that is sincere?
For the Gram written all over it.

Reactions: 28
Just looked back at her Disney highlights and her 30th birthday post. What a blast she had. Makes me even more shocked that she wrote that about CF in her book now. I get that we cant have expected her to drop everything because of it. But how can you put how devastated you are in your book but still carry on like your living in a dream at Disney land. For the people close to CF the world will have stopped turning. You don’t say you are deeply impacted by something when in reality the day after she passed youre posting how it’s your 30th birthday and you are “waking up to pure magic everyday” Disgusting woman

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
If my mum (mums says) said that I’m loved by millions I wouldn’t share that publicly because that’s cringe and mega up your own arse. She’s so ego driven it’s insane. Don’t get me started on texting your friends to ask how they feel about you being famous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Good morning guys im thank you

Shes milking this memwah isn't she? Bet she plays the audible to it while she's shagging Jamie 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
That pic collage shes done for Stacey's birthday, were they not supposed to be social distancing on the film night? (Pic on the right in the notorious worm dress)

Reactions: 39
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.
I imagine the mortgage was paid off many stories ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
She really will flog anything for a freebie, surely her devoted followers are starting to catch on that every other story on her thread is a paid advertisement! The sky one last night was by far up there with the most brazen ones to date!

Reactions: 19
I’m bleeping fuming 😤 I pay a lot for sky each month, my broadband offer is up this month & I can’t speak to a human being to try & reduce it or keep it at the same price, the bleeping online services don’t work either & here we have Mr & Mrs Cuntybollocks getting it for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
She says she turns down freebies! What a bloody joke! She takes takes and takes even more. Goodness knows how much she was paid by Sky to advertise that story 😡 she can easily afford most of the stuff she is gifted including that PASTRY from Jusrol.
The level of selfishness and greediness from her astounds me - we are in a pandemic, people are struggling and dying, yet she keeps on taking, buying, breaching Covid socially distancing rules with bestie SS and flaunting it in everyone’s faces on social media! The only thing she has given was a thoughtless small bag of stuff she grabbed from her cupboard (including already opened nappies and some of her gifted pastry!) to a FOODBANK - in fact she gave Mario a hoover which cost more than the food she donated. She is beyond disgusting and so is her husband. Ronnie has far too many clothes - why can’t she give instead of taking all of the time? I guess that’s because she’s so far up her own backside - she has no morals or values.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.