Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on, this is what she probably classes as naughty....I see the after fag mint imperials have disappeared she must be gutted she's had to ruin the display šŸ™„
Choking hazard much anyway. Fanny of a "mother".

Reactions: 5
No way she made that lasagna because we would have been ā€˜blessedā€˜ with a step by step account of it if she had.
M&S.. bound to be. It's not that she can't cook because we've seen pictures she's posted on her personal account way back. She just likes the easy option for everything: overweight because you overeat? duck dieting - go get a gastric band šŸ‘

Reactions: 9
Because she wants to control what people can see
Just read that WiKi article šŸ˜³
You know it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she had another house somewhere šŸ¤”
I have said this before. They use the Maldon place as a backdrop for the IG stuff when they need it. Turn up and record all the content for the week - then clear off to the pile in Dorset - or nearer to SS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she's a patronising witch isn't she? She has no idea what this week is going to throw at anyone let alone if they're going to be able to handle it! I really don't like this kind of assumption from anyone but from her, sat there in Giftcliffe with duck all to do except make a show of herself on the radio, it's somehow worse!
The reality is, there will be people who can't handle whatever life throws at them this week. There will be people who take their own lives because they are so consumed with their problems that they can't see any other way out. There will be friends and family of those people, who will be in shock, devastated, reeling from the shock and in so much pain from losing a loved one. Tell me again Sophie how scrubbing your shitter will help those people who are feeling that pain?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just listened to the Chris Evans interview - is he taking the mickey out of her with the minky questions??

Reactions: 3
I found the reference to the flat in Book 1 , her and Jamie lived in when they first started dating. She says it was in Essex in a block of flats. The smell of other people's cooking annoyed her so much she started cleaning. Her mum brought round a half used bottle of Zoflora to help hide the smell. And then it just snowballed into a habit of buying all the different types.

Their first date was pizza express cos Zoph couldn't pronounce the names of the other restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s probably paid that 2750 out again, in reusable carrier bags as she never takes them, just buys more and more šŸ™„
I wonder if she constantly buys the reusable bags because half the crap she buys she doesnā€™t use, so it stays in the bag and goes up in the loft or the garage.

I found the reference to the flat in Book 1 , her and Jamie lived in when they first started dating. She says it was in Essex in a block of flats. The smell of other people's cooking annoyed her so much she started cleaning. Her mum brought round a half used bottle of Zoflora to help hide the smell. And then it just snowballed into a habit of buying all the different types.

Their first date was pizza express cos Zoph couldn't pronounce the names of the other restaurants.
Well could have been worse try pissy high rise lifts open the door to a floor and guess which flat smokes or grows the weed lol

Reactions: 11
Talking of Mel C, she was on the One Show last week and they mentioned how when the Spice Girls sang Mama on tour she was the only one who didnā€™t bring her child on stage, she never posts photos of her face and doesnā€™t want her exposed in that way, I thought that was so refreshing.
The Hinchā€™s couldnā€™t expose Ronnie more if they tried!
I saw that too.. I also saw her on the front of Hello with her kid once too. ( if the price is right I suppose!) Did the kid make that decision for herself? No I donā€™t think so. Double standards.
Ronnielonglegs is Hinches main prop.

I mean to say who promoted her to the position of sooth sayer. How does she know what Monday will hold for many of us and just because she says so we are expected to believe it. She is so full of her own self importance sheā€™s actually getting out of hand. Whatever she says is supposed to be listened too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What? What is she doing? Sitting on the couch on Skype? Taxing. Not even doing anything worthwhile like discussing care plans or talking to patients etc. Sheā€™ll have to take a week off now as sheā€™ll be knackered. ā€œOh theyā€™re both with meā€. Well firstly the chicken select should be on the bloody floor. And secondly funny how you suddenly have RonJonTuftyBinManzzz at your side. For publicity Soph?? Usually heā€™s with inch high private dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's uncanny, the similarities between Soph's interviews and Trump's debate, just watch the first 20 seconds.....

(2mins17 to 2mins37)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm on chapter 12 of her audiobook now...

"Question number 36: what are the best ways you work to combat your anxiety? Day to day, cuddles are the best. So Ronnie, Jamie and Henry are the people I go to for those"

.... Last time I checked, Henry was a dog šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did she get a new front door? Her one was at most 3 years old. I know youā€™ve got a new door Soph cause the old one had a chain on it šŸ˜‚
It changed a while ago, she's never ever mentioned it. I like to think she needed a new one due to having kicked the old one in during a temper tantrum over freebie deliveries.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chapter 13 - what's next?

She wants to travel to the North East more in the future... oway love we don't want you here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She probably thinks the postman is a stalker shes that up her own arse šŸ˜‚
I bet itā€™s like that first episode of ā€œKeeping Up Appearancesā€....

she spots poor old Postman Pat.
ā€œYooo Hoooo! Any gifted items for the Hinchliffes this morning Postie?ā€

ā€œNopeā€

ā€œYou must be mistaken! Nothing from Astonish? Jus Roll? P & G?ā€

ā€œNo. Just some letters for the poor fuckers unlucky enough to live next door to youā€

ā€œThere must be some mistake! Jaasaaaymeeeeee!!!! Get off of William Hill!! We ainā€™t got no gifted stuff today?!! Quick!! Buy more bots, I mean followers, to make me look more appealing!! Dear god, I must call me Mum. Dunno what sheā€™s gonna fink of this. Itā€™s all Tattles fault šŸ˜­ā€

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing....

ā€œGood Morning Princess, how are you this morning darling?ā€

(By this time, Sophie has thrown herself into the street, manicured claw clamped theatrically to her stiffened forehead)

ā€œMummy, itā€™s all going wrong. The mean postman hasnā€™t bought me nuffink today. I donā€™t deserve this. Itā€™s them Tattle trolls. They did this to meā€

(cue the dark scary music in the background and a close up or Mad Barkers scowling face with her phone attached to her ear)

ā€œLeave it with me Sophie-Rose. Mummykins says it will be dealt with. Itā€™ll all be ok....Iā€™m on my way with a roast chickenā€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well Iā€™m so glad Soph has told me everything is going to be ok. This morning Iā€™ve had a blazing row with Dr Skyflier before he left for work, one kid has a cough and temp so off we go to get covid tested and the other delight is refusing to get dressed because ā€œI canā€™t make herā€. On top of that my bestie has been told her cancer is too far advanced for more chemo and she has a few weeks left. But hey Iā€™ve got this guys!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.