Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPot

I actually messaged her asking her to display this as an ad. That font is so hard to read anyway, and with it being so tiny in the side of the story I missed it! Ive seen it before but how would I go about reporting her?!

Just out of curiosity did she reply to you?!

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Pets at home do have that yellow tape on their scales
I haven’t been to mine for a while but I think you can go in now

mucking.fuddle

Apologies for the really dumb question - but can somebody please tell me how I listen to the clips ? Whenever I click on the link it just comes up with a box with a play button and a line through it 😳 sorry still learning guyzzz xx
This happens to me too I thought my
Phone is just rubbish

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I wonder if hinch has much of a place in terms of partners of followers??
I wonder this after my husband said today ‘Amanda holden does not deserve all her bad press’
Wow i never realised he like her considering he doesn’t have insta - i wonder if this happens much for hinch???
i always feel she isnt as ‘famous’ as she thinks!
Of course she does, overflowing cupboards full of unnecessary crap and a steep drop on their bank balance!

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I've just sat trying to work out how old she was when this song came out because it's not THAT old is it? Bet she was the type to practise arguments in front of the mirror before confronting someone aswell absolute tube of a woman.
Released in 2008 so yeah she would have been around 18. 🤭

doliver

I think the bonding squares thing is difficult to call. She showed them with no real discussion to explain why, and very well may have just been copying something else she saw. But.... I have always wondered if it was maybe something that was suggested to her by midwives. The blood clot and subsequent thinners would have meant she was a high risk pregnancy and given how ill she was be it self-induced/ED/band complications to the point she was hospitalised, I do wonder if she was potentially being prepared by those involved in her care for there to be potential problems.

She maybe shouldn't have shown them, especially without explaining why, but given she was so secretive about her health (and her book probably still isn't truly exposing what happened) she probably would have had to explain the whole not eating thing then and avoided it, so she may have had a genuine reason for having them.

The comment to the woman who miscarried though....
what’s the story of the bonding squares again?