Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it was how she portrayed it.She might have given the nurse her phone to record?
It's not my vet,the closest one to me is conducting business on the forecourt,one has been closed down because a member of staff contracted covid just leaves pets at home?? Will be checking in on them tomorrow-it would be the closest one to her.
it’s pets at home I could tell by the branding inside

Reactions: 3
Obviously princess Sophie and her ‘kids’ are immune from covid. No social distancing there. pissed me right off. Bunch of dicks.

Reactions: 18
The way she speaks and pronounces her words is annoying. That even sounds fake.
Don’t get me wrong , I have the farmer accent but at least I don’t sound fake lol

Reactions: 11
Pets at home do have that yellow tape on their scales
I haven’t been to mine for a while but I think you can go in now

Don’t wish to derail but the lockdowns in Wales are entirely the Welsh assembly’s (or whatever they’re calling themselves these days) decision. My in laws are from/ live there and say it’s madness. They were stopping cars on the bridge turning people away/ stopping from leaving etc.

Back on topic - I‘ve tried to steer clear of things Zoph related since this “book” as her smarminess is just nauseating. Do we really think more people are turning off from her since reading? From what I’ve seen though the poor reviews on Amazon aren’t ‘verified purchases’ so they’ll likely be deleted for fear of being fake...
The First Minister has called on Prime Minister Boris Johnson to ban people from travelling to Wales from coronavirus hotspots in England.

Unlike in Wales, where people in areas in local lockdown are banned from leaving the county without a reasonable excuse, in England there are no such restrictions.

Reactions: 5
I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of tit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.
Big hugs to you darling, your Tattle family have got your back ❤

Reactions: 7
Ffs an AD for Sky now. Is there anything she won't do an AD for. I dont get why people pay her to advertise things when all she ever says is "I just love it guys"

Reactions: 20
Well we called it guyzzz inchy is finally making his own money.
‘We’ve had sky for years’ what she means is ‘I’ve been paying for sky for bleeping years and they only now have realised I deserve free sky. I mentioned Vestie watching sports so many times and they finally listened.’

Her recordings will be on CBeebies for number blocks and alpha blocks and that isn’t for Ronnie. It’s to help her and Vestie to spell and count.

How much can she belittle her friends sorry kids in one day? A lot by the looks of it. Making out they have to take stuff from her house because they simply couldn’t afford to go get it themselves... and stop calling them kids. How bloody rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do they not even pay for their TV subscription anymore? Thank god we're with Virgin so I don't have to switch provider!

Reactions: 23
“The grinch is brilliant, everyone loves the grinch” I’m howling and even Mr SMFSL declared “she didn’t just say that did she?!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously princess Sophie and her ‘kids’ are immune from covid. No social distancing there. pissed me right off. Bunch of dicks.
And number one best selling author 👌 oh my god guys I still can't believe this has happened to me 🙈

Reactions: 6
Ffs. I know how to use Sky! I don’t need her bleeping fingers pointing to show me!! & who gives a flying duck about recommendations from Grinch & Vesty...The most tasteless couple in the country. They really think they’re some sort of bleeping power couple now don’t they 😡😡😡

Edited to say her “everyone loves the Grinch” comment has really shown she’s the most passive aggressive troll of this site 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know that there are different rules for different parts of the country etc but I have personally seen two patients this week die from covid (and many more during the initial lockdown), and I just get really angry seeing people not social distancing etc. Watching these patients die is probably the worst thing I've had to deal with in my current job and I spent a lot of the week crying (obviously not while with the patients but it did get to me afterwards), and seeing hinch out with her mates, all from different households sitting close together etc just annoyed me so much.

Sorry...rant over! X

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So I joined ‘mrs hinch made me do it’ today for the jokes and I can’t believe how many of them say the products she pushes are tit. Just today someone asked for recommendations on a new vacuum cue comments saying ‘don’t get a shark they’re rubbish’ another one asking about a mop, comments saying ‘flash mops are awful’ How don’t they realise yet this is all a sophisticated sales scam?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.