Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C84C64A5-9CB8-48C0-8F5F-D2F7FD687EE5.jpeg

I swear the reason she phoned the police was because of the “paparazzi” stalking her, not because someone made a comment about Ron 🙄

Reactions: 26
I’m not allowed to DM either 😂 think I must of been naughty in the past. Never feel alone. There’s always one of us on here at any time of day or night.
Honestly thank you lol I'm SO glad I'm a pastry troll and I found you bastards 🤣 (I literally am one lol). These influencers think they've had it bad. Get fucked lol may there be a tattle piss up when we are allowed to gather haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s got ring sting from all the chilli sauce on his after slimming world kebab last night
It just proves that Hinch is thick as 💩 because if my Dog made that noise I’d instantly be trying to stop it from potentially waking up my sleeping Baby!!!! I love animals but I hate that bleeping 🐶 which I feel terrible about but one day it’s going to take either Ron Ron’s Face or hand off!!!! I wonder if she’ll still be chuckling then 🤔 Knowing her she’ll have an AD for Bupa Plastic Surgery 🤬

Reactions: 6
Treat for my fellow pastry trolls. Try not to cry when you hear this, it’s such a sad story 😢 complete with a ‘Mum says’ 😘

Listening again, she hasn’t actually mentioned the shoes but I assume this is her ‘funny story’ but now I think it’s all just a lie 😂

View attachment 264158
Jesus Christ I think I fell asleep listening to that 😴😴

I love it that people are starting to realise how fake she actually is .. and I’ve said it numerous times , meant to be a cleaning guru yet cleans from bottom to top never changes sponges and cleaning the bathroom floor today made me wanna 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch. The ULTIMATE troll

Yep I'm angry lol So angry I've taken it back to my youth and listening to Ndubz right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sky bleeping TV. I am livid. I’ve been with them for over ten years (VIP don’t you know) and that melted welly has got her salad fingers in that pie as well!!
Just duck off woman 🤬

Reactions: 23
#sky is a gleam job lot ad as zorilla Louise p and probably the cheap skates the sjs are pushing it at the moment. Probably most on their books with high followers too. All are doing the same crap ad too, reading off the same script. Boring fuckers

Reactions: 14
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch
I'm sorry.... 😞 Seeing you a hug 🤗♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s ’THE CHAT’ she’s talking about that she had with Ma Barker in Disney
“When a man and a woman love each other very much, his winkle will get hard and bigger as a sign he loves her, this will then lead to an act mum watches to confirm a grandchild is conceived to pass on the legacy called intercourse, this is very normal Soph and you have nothing to fear, mum will be there every step”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi,I know she has moaned that the trolls have commented on her looks,dogs looks,ronnie etc,etc.

Riddle me this.

Has she ever touched upon the "alleged" problem J has with gambling?

If not is this admission by denial?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.