Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it was when she had the baby. I was due April, and she was due July worth Ronnie.
I didn’t really care Henry had a bedroom as I thought it’s just a spare room and she’d then make it the baby’s nursery. But nope, she built half a house on so he could keep it and the baby could have a room.
then I saw how much she was getting gifted and how many swipe ups.
Then her Disneyland holiday after the staying somewhere else.
when she had the baby the house was constantly clean but she never looked like she struggled.

I’m a single mum to 2 kids as I was due my second when I started watching her and I live on my own with them. My eldest has a different dad who doesn’t see him but he does go to nanny’s sometimes and the baby hasn’t left me to go with her dad on her own yet as COVID started when that was meant to be happening so I have very little time. And although my home is clean and tidy, it’s not a show home like Hers. So I realised how unrealistic she is.

Came here as someone mentioned it on Facebook, and was glad others felt the same and you all talk sense. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just wondering, I’m starting a really strict diet on monday, if i get slim am i still allowed to come on here ?? I realise I’m already breaking the rules really with having a job! 🤭🤭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's a comparison, Hinch's interviews this week consisted of 'me, me, me, trolls were being mean about my Audi, me, me, me'

Or, you can have Dawn O'Porter intelligently articulate her new book in a way that makes me want to buy and read it, Hinch's I would use as bog paper.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I only started following her in March as my friend kept going on and on about her. At first I thought she was tame but I soon saw past her b*llshit. Then joining here has solidified all my thoughts about her. Thank you pastry trolls!

Reactions: 7
Afternoon trolls!
I’ve been to a soft play with the kids most of the day
I forgot how much I hate them but they love them so much I can’t deny them of the “one way system fun”
Very bizarre.

anyway was looking at all your stories as to why you went off Hinch and how you found tattle I found tattle through Luisa Zissman on one of her stories or podcast

I had already gone off a hinch whilst I was pregnant with my littlest because my house was a tit hole, I was depressed and I was very ill. The chapter of her book where she talks about her malnourishment and pregnancy etc really really grinds my gear but that’s another story.
She was acting like she was the only pregnant person on earth but I’d messaged her seeking some comfort, advice I don’t know what I was thinking but I thought maybe she could help
She read it, blocked me and then posted a swipe up 1 minute after.
I know she did the swipe up as I asked Mr A to look at her profile for me thinking maybe there was some sort of error

That’s when I started to look into her properly and realising what she really was I tried to tell my friends what they were doing and buying into they wouldn’t listen. Some have even fallen out with me over it. It’s like no one understood what I was saying? Like I was the one sprouting the lies.
Then thanks to Luisa I found the Hinch thread and I’ve never left

❤

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Brain dead influencers- if she didn’t want to be put on another persons story hey... don’t tag them in your story then! She’s an attention seeking wh*re
I follow mollie mae and I can’t see where she’s mentioned hinch ?!?

Why hasn't she got the label maker out and labelled each drawer like everything else.. she might get confused or even worse. jahmie could put the wrong product back in the ring drawer..

My anxiety thinking about that is going through the roof. Anyway here's a swipe up so I can get free stuff from Ikea ( who have be know to buy illegal wood from protected Romanian forests).

Protect Sophs next egg , swipe up.
Atv.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyyyyzzz I just watched all of The Take 👀
Perhaps I should get dressed today.... and go out

OR I could go into my spare room and pretend to open up my own luxury make up shop, and play shops, open and close the drawers etc. And you can never have too much make up it never goes off or anything and a girl needs make up every day to stay indoors! I have loads of make up I don’t need and don’t know how to use and my house is now so full of furniture I don’t think Henry will be able to fit through the gaps and we might have to move house

Hope that helps guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon trolls!
I’ve been to a soft play with the kids most of the day
I forgot how much I hate them but they love them so much I can’t deny them of the “one way system fun”
Very bizarre.

anyway was looking at all your stories as to why you went off Hinch and how you found tattle I found tattle through Luisa Zissman on one of her stories or podcast

I had already gone off a hinch whilst I was pregnant with my littlest because my house was a tit hole, I was depressed and I was very ill. The chapter of her book where she talks about her malnourishment and pregnancy etc really really grinds my gear but that’s another story.
She was acting like she was the only pregnant person on earth but I’d messaged her seeking some comfort, advice I don’t know what I was thinking but I thought maybe she could help
She read it, blocked me and then posted a swipe up 1 minute after.
I know she did the swipe up as I asked Mr A to look at her profile for me thinking maybe there was some sort of error

That’s when I started to look into her properly and realising what she really was I tried to tell my friends what they were doing and buying into they wouldn’t listen. Some have even fallen out with me over it. It’s like no one understood what I was saying? Like I was the one sprouting the lies.
Then thanks to Luisa I found the Hinch thread and I’ve never left

❤
snap I found tattle due to Luisas podcast aswelln

Reactions: 2
Guys also, the key to make up apparently is having 17,000 make up brushes. You can choose your make up brush according to your mood or the weather. Rainy day? Use a gold plastic one. Sunny? Use a skinnier gold plastic one. I don’t know what any of them are for I am just learning guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
It was roughly when she stopped with all the names for stuff and she was getting close to a mil followers. It became staged then and the fun left the page

Reactions: 10
Well for anyone who is asking me about those annoying eBay caddies I have not stopped Shilling with swipe ups - it’s ok! I have repurposed the hairbrush caddy and it’s going to a good home at maldon recycling centre

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is when I see people say ‘oh I love mrs hinch she gives amazing cleaning hacks’ the only ‘hack’ I’ve know her do is spray zoflora or lenor everywhere??? She does more cooking (if you can call it that🤢) going on holidays and showing off what tit she’s bought more than cleaning. How do her sheep not even see this?? And the fact she’s become sooo much more interactive on her stories since her book just to push those sales not cause she gives two fucks about her ‘followers’💰🤑🤑

Reactions: 10
You know what Hinchy ! Play all the poorly chosen Beyonce you want but leave my damn Mariah Carey out of your mess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.