Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she had a perfect baby who slept and fed on demand giving her time to act as though he didn’t exist meanwhile I gave birth to my own and had this tiny human to look after 24/7 I wouldn’t have time to eat my life was totally tipped upside I couldn’t leave the house as was unsure about feeds and my house was a tip. She made me feel like a crap mum and a crap wife so had enough l. She mentioned trolls had said something (wasn’t even nasty if I remember rightly) but was enough for me to look up the site and was thrilled to see others feeling like me and then it all made sense reading on here!!

She’s bloody awful for mental health especially for new mums. She’s got on hand help 24/7 my life would be so much easier if my husband didn’t work I never realised just how little she actually did as a mum at first. Hence her child’s over a year old and only now she claims she can’t pee alone.. I used to carry my baby and lay her on a changing Matt whilst I peed when she was little.. so guessing she could always nip you the loo alone!!!!

I was guilty of falling into the trap of believing I needed a "narnia" ( I was in my 3rd trimester around this time) and would waste my money on a mental amount of cleaning products, then get upset because I felt like my house was never as perfect and amazing as shiny as hers.

Luckily I snapped out of it, I spend my money on much better things now and have a cleaning routine that's not lethal to the entire household anymore 🥴🥴

I came here after she mentioned it on Instagram and lurked for ages and in the end thought duck it make an account, these are my people! I unfollowed hinch and here we are

• Heart
Reactions: 29
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
For me it was a slow burner over time, after she had Ronnie I was pregnant and looked up to her, thinking "if she manages to keep her house lovely after a baby then so can i"
Well i had my baby. I tried so hard to live up to her ideals. I just couldn't do it. Slipped into depression. Thinking I'm worthless for not being like her. Then I saw her for who she was.. a fake, money grabbing cow who doesn't care about anyone. She's changed so much too in the way she runs her Instagram, its a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 26
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
For me it was when she started getting gifted huge things like her carpets, and the hinting for things while she tagged the companies.

She became so easy to read after that 😠

Reactions: 25
For me I remember her getting a spa break #gifted, it was quite early on, I can't remember exactly
The nursery reveal was ridiculous you're right

I finally unfollowed when she begged B&M for a cheap wooden box for Ronnie. Said it wasn't in her local store so she messaged them and they posted one to her?
Anyone else would just check another store or find an alternative, the fact she can't reach into her own pocket for her son disgusts me
I was never ever a Hincher but I enjoyed watching her last year. I was heavily pregnant and nesting so I watched her a lot. Then the MOD scandal happened which lead me to tattle, which lead me to the Hinch thread and suddenly it was literally like someone had opened my eyes. I also had a screaming newborn, didn’t wash my hair for about 4 weeks and my house was utter chaos. It’s like I had been watching her in black & white, looking past all the inconsistency’s and not really noticing all the things is despise about her now. Tattle lit that witch up in full colour and for a while I felt like a mug for having been taken in, now I’m out their converting the masses, she’s a con artist and nothing more. ALL PRAISE TATTLE FOR GIVING A VERY TIRED, VULNERABLE NEW MUM‘S HEAD, A MASSIVE bleeping WOBBLE🙌🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I first heard of through people at work talking about her. A guy who sat next to me, we got along well, used to tell me the stuff his wife does and she learnt it from her. He used to come in smelling of fresh clothes and said he wife would spray him with a mixture of water and fabric conditioner before he left the house. Made me crack up.
so one day in 2019/2019 (cant remember) i looked her up and started watching her videos. I never followed her but would search her and see what was new. I had recently brought my first place with my bf now hubby and i was brought up by a house proud mum. So i was the same plus i do have ocd so love everything to be organised and in order. I learnt tips to how to properly clean my washing machine, how to make the sink holes smell nice and clean them etc

but i cant remember when she started to annoy me. I do remember her bringing a book out and saw people i knew posting videos of it on insta. So one day while in tescos food shopping, i browses through it and was like naff. I had no intention of buying it as if it was all about cleaning. I would rather watch her free videos which helps me on step by step than pay £12 for a book about them.

It was the freebies, lots of them, the swipe ups and constant crap buying on eBay. I remember watching a video about a plant she brought and it was tiny and something else she brought which wasnt true to size. I get it was funny but the fact she previously did swipeup videos for the item before she got to see the real thing then review it. I felt sorry for anyone who brought it and wasted their hard earned money on crap.

I wish she was more relatable as a mum. I follow a lady called Chelsea Pateman. I followed her due to sw and was admired by how much weight she lost and her cooking tips of how she did it. She then went to have two gorgeous twin boys which she shares on her page and shes honest. It so cute to see her video them walking to the park in their lil wellies, jumping in puddles and getting excited over diggers. Mrs H needs to learn from her, to show the real mum. No silly videos plugging items or feeding the dog. Do more videos people can relate to. Show you walking him and the dog down the park. Watching movies, teaching him animal sounds. Playing with him round the house and showing off his “paid for outfits” like how your friend SS does

• Heart
Reactions: 20
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
She tidied her under the stairs cupboard and used about 30 packets of command strips in various ways, then sat in her tidy cupboard waiting for Jamie to come home from work as he had a proper grown up husband job then. I laughed and thought that’s something I would do, then it twigged. Those packets are really expensive. Could that be .... an un disclosed ad by any chance?? Surely not she’s just having a laugh and loves cleaning like I do. But who spends that much on sticky strips. The seed had been sewn into my little brain though and it just continued to grow the more useless tat she must have spent hours buying from China and the rest is history. I watch with a mixture of morbid fascination and disgust.

Reactions: 31
More best brothers bullshit this morning. It looked like Ronnie patted the dog really hard on the end of the vid. It’s a nightmare waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Listening to the Virgin Radio, she is a total fantasist going on about the “paps” waiting for her at the end of the road 😂 literally only paparazzi photo I’ve ever seen was when they bought the egg chair and she looked like death warmed up. Clearly not comfortably talking about “trolls“ yet Chris Evans kept plugging away at her 😂

Shes a total narc, genuinely thinks she is famous when she isn’t!! Nobody knows who she is unless they have Instagram. This is not real celebrity. She would fade away within days if she jacked it all in.

Reactions: 28
Hello I'm fank you!

Re: Henry's trip to the vet yesterday. Apparently he's lost weight which implies he had weight to lose in the first place. I just can't see where the weight has been lost unless Grinch took his collar off before he got on the scales!
I'm very surprised that there wasn't the same elaborate drama as the last time he was at the vets to get his teeth cleaned. That was touch and go wasn't it!? Left him at the vets with his favourite fluffy bunny rabbit and then almost broke the land speed record on her way back to pick him up. I'm sure the residents of Maldon were bitterly disappointed that there wasn't a civic reception in the town hall followed by a parade in an open topped bus to celebrate his recovery!

SS finally mentioned the book of lies yesterday and said hers had arrived. I assume it did so via a diamond encrusted delivery van, complete with little delivery man? I must say I'm very surprised that Grinch didn't deliver it personally to her BFF although I appreciate she was so busy giving her in-depth and insightful tv and radio interviews as well as engaging in thought provoking magazine pieces.

Morning titheads! Have we got this? 👍😊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So I was thinking about this the other day, does anyone think she doesn’t post videos of Ronnie talking/babbling etc on purpose cause she knows it’ll make some tattlers speculate about him developmentally and helps her tattle troll case?

Reactions: 12
I’m not gonna lie guys. What turned me off her was when I saw her making those bloody disgusting nachos. I used to follow her for the odd cleaning tip but was never that fussed about her. I was already on here reading about others. Then I saw that tray of crisps covered with an ENTIRE bottle of sweet chilli sauce and raw peppers... I’m a proper foodie but never one to judge but yikes. Then I started lurking on these threads and saw how much she lies and ties herself in knots trying to cover it up and the wool was well and truly lifted.
ETA I realised that my home would never be as show home as hers and accepted it. I have a demanding full time job and lots of hobbies and have better things to do with my weekend than have a freshen up friday or spend Saturday cleaning ornaments with the pink stuff. I feel bad for the new mothers made to feel crap with her false reality shining in their faces.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

View attachment 263525
Is there a vid?

Reactions: 1
I was never ever a Hincher but I enjoyed watching her last year. I was heavily pregnant and nesting so I watched her a lot. Then the MOD scandal happened which lead me to tattle, which lead me to the Hinch thread and suddenly it was literally like someone had opened my eyes. I also had a screaming newborn, didn’t wash my hair for about 4 weeks and my house was utter chaos. It’s like I had been watching her in black & white, looking past all the inconsistency’s and not really noticing all the things is despise about her now. Tattle lit that witch up in full colour and for a while I felt like a mug for having been taken in, now I’m out their converting the masses, she’s a con artist and nothing more. ALL PRAISE TATTLE FOR GIVING A VERY TIRED, VULNERABLE NEW MUM‘S HEAD, A MASSIVE bleeping WOBBLE🙌🏻❤
Its mad to me that more of her hinchers just don't seem to question the fact she has help 24/7
She has never been alone with that kid. It's just odd

If I had my partner home all the time and a kid that seemingly slept 90% of the day then yeah my house would be spotless too. Instead I have a super active 2 year old, a 1 year old that never sleeps and a partner who works. She isn't relatable in the slightest

Reactions: 18
So I was thinking about this the other day, does anyone think she doesn’t post videos of Ronnie talking/babbling etc on purpose cause she knows it’ll make some tattlers speculate about him developmentally and helps her tattle troll case?
Oh yes. And I think him babbling and talking doesn't fit in with her aesthetic. She just likes to film him doing cute, innocent things so it fits in with her emotional piano music during the montage.

I personally want to see a montage of Ronnie with Pour Some Sugar on Me playing in the background, with him screaming, throwing the mint imperials at the wall and smashing up the house

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because Ronnie is around in Ma Barkers like every other night lol

Cue video of Ronnie asleep in his cot!
Def! Remember when I said we never saw won won actually eating just photos of him holding his food well tit a brick even though she doesn’t read here there was then a video of won won actually eating
😗

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.