Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us aren't that far away. If you need us to descend en masse to Maldon Tesco, sharpies in hand ready to give the MEmoirs on the shelves some new cover art, then just shout ;)
I can come to maldon tomorrow with some placards!

North Weald just is a huge ugly old air field with some old buildings and runways. It’s not like a sexy, slick helicopter venue. You can see the London skyscrapers from that part of the M11 than joins the M25. Where did they work together then Canary Wharf? Would you really be able to see some other 1970’s office block from a helicopter over London?

Reactions: 7
Why do they have to be so bloody greedy. More money coming in from sky. Sky is blooming expensive to have actually! How much do you reckon they are getting for sharing what they watch on the telly!?
Too bloody much & probs a huge telly to watch it on!

Reactions: 4
FFS do I have to cancel my sky membership now!
What does a cleaning account have to do with sky TV?? Why do sky need promo anyway?
Why are sky paying her when she’s already told us she watches Sabrina the teenage witch and kenan and kel

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well Sophie. I live in an actual village and can’t get fibre broadband, not like your fake village that is really a town so I will pass on your Sky package thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm tempted to cancel my Sky subscription now. I don't buy any of the products she advertises and I feel pissed off that my sizable monthly fee to Sky will contribute to lining her already bulging pockets 😡

Reactions: 24
Because boris thinks that's acceptable 🙄
Don’t wish to derail but the lockdowns in Wales are entirely the Welsh assembly’s (or whatever they’re calling themselves these days) decision. My in laws are from/ live there and say it’s madness. They were stopping cars on the bridge turning people away/ stopping from leaving etc.

Back on topic - I‘ve tried to steer clear of things Zoph related since this “book” as her smarminess is just nauseating. Do we really think more people are turning off from her since reading? From what I’ve seen though the poor reviews on Amazon aren’t ‘verified purchases’ so they’ll likely be deleted for fear of being fake...

Reactions: 9
Argggggg!!! What the actual duck. Jamie and I are working with sky. Omg they will advertise everything won’t they. Bloody mugs

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is as she’s in wales and can have upto 30 people in a group outside not 6 plus children under 11 aren’t counted
It’s so confusing because if she is in Wales, there are some areas in lockdown.

Oh duck off soph. Laughing at octopussy you absolute child. You need a swift kick to the pussy

(took a lot for me to type that too because I detest the word😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@fannysjohnny i hope you’re ok, although this has got me wondering if some things in her book have been put there to see if draws people out of hiding or causes people she knows are on here to out themselves even if that is accidentally. I know I’ve not been here long and I’m just a faceless pastry troll but I would hate for this to be the thing that causes you to out yourself if that is what she is doing. Sending you so much love, this must have come as a massive shock to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As sad as it sounds, I had noticed the sky box upgrade..

Showing us that Ron does get to watch kids tv..

And she obviously thought 'Octopussy' was something rude and not a Bond film!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.