Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FentonLeigha84

What ever happened to her old kitchen sink that she would never get rid of? Never seen that again
She gifted it to her Mum & Dad for their house
Omg yes! I love make up but point blank refuse to even try this Iconic brand because it’s been rammed down my throat by several people I follow.

She likes making out she’s generous un yet she’s probably giving them stuff she’s been gifted so that doesn’t count. 😂
Yeah it's advertised by so many "influencers"

I have a couple of go to brands that I regularly use, well known big brands considered pricey yet some of their items are nowhere near as expensive as Iconic.

Reactions: 1

munch-munch

I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of shit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.
Which particular story are you talking about?

Xnikax

Anyone know the page numbers/thread talking about the spagetti hoops/mash/eggs slop she made?

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Apologies for the really dumb question - but can somebody please tell me how I listen to the clips ? Whenever I click on the link it just comes up with a box with a play button and a line through it 😳 sorry still learning guyzzz xx
This happens to me if I don’t go to the original comment, hope that helps 😄

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I searched Luisa and thread 24 came up - def talking about her veins in her hands when she was seriously thin in pregnancy

Fudrick

this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

View attachment 263525
Is there a vid?