Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I remember everybody absolutely banging on about her and how amazing she was, so I went to follow her, watched a few stories and just couldn’t stand her. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.
Anyways there was some drama regarding a few other little accounts. Tattle and another gossip site got mentioned so I joined purely to rant about these other accounts. And then I found the hinch thread and I realised why I hated her so much!

Reactions: 14
Most of us know SS has a campervan #gifted? And we all know hinchy copies. It's vesties birthday this month, do we think she'll be spending three hours at a dealership with no intention of buying one and then it'll appear on the drive on his birthday. Happy hols with SS 😂

Reactions: 18
Guyyyyzzz I just watched all of The Take 👀
Perhaps I should get dressed today.... and go out

OR I could go into my spare room and pretend to open up my own luxury make up shop, and play shops, open and close the drawers etc. And you can never have too much make up it never goes off or anything and a girl needs make up every day to stay indoors! I have loads of make up I don’t need and don’t know how to use and my house is now so full of furniture I don’t think Henry will be able to fit through the gaps and we might have to move house

Hope that helps guys!

Make up does go out of date doesn’t it? Your not supposed to use mascara after a certain amount of time ?

Reactions: 8
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
When I first saw the H in bricks on the house! I had such a case of second hand embarrassment for her. You’d think it was Buckingham palace, like for duck sake you live on a housing estate around the corner from your Aulone. Talk about notions.

Also when my fellow country women sign off from their arse licking messages with ‘love from Ireland 🇮🇪’, it’s so embarrassing I just want to throat punch them 😩😂 Now the rotten washing shite is available here they are wetting themselves with excitement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
After her ‘please feel sorry for me’ interview on This morning.... to this morning showing her new 100 quid drawers full to the brim of expensive, gifted make up has really pissed me off... nobody needs that much make up! It’s greedy and obscene. Why doesn’t she gift some of her freebies to her ‘devoted hinchers’ if she loves them so much??
Someone try and total all that up. Most people will be able to afford a couple of those items in their lifetime!fuk.

Way to make you viewers feel guilty and inferior Sophie.
The trouble is people don't realise with social media, and people they idolized that it's The Subtle and subconscious ways it works on you. That's how brands manage it so cleverly.
It's a bit like diet culture. it wheedles away at your your inner insecurities.
Everything people see on accounts like that, it just clicks something inside that makes them feel lesser than.
Her army won't even admit or no it's happening. Until Like many on here you get to a place where you suddenly look at it one day and feel s*** about yourself and go "oh my god I have to stop looking at this! It's drowning me!"
She thinks she's showing her new draws.she knows she's not. what she's doing to her customers is making them feel lesser than.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been mentioned...im still trying to catch up! But just listening to her book while I'm doing the dishes (it was free on audible and can return it).
I dont understand why she has mentioned that her first boyfriend, who she hadn't seen or heard from in several years, took his own life...thats nothing to do with her life and I just think that it is a bit out of order to talk about! If she had kept in touch then fair enough, but they had only gone out with each other for a few months as teens and not really spoke since? Does she really have nothing of interest in her own life to talk about that she has to use things about other people??
Sorry, but this just really annoyed me!

Also talking about not being a big drinker as if its an achievement, im 30 and have never been drunk....doesnt seem that big of a deal to me! Hardly worth mentioning that although she used to get drunk she didn't grow up to be a big drinker...

X
That thing with mentioning the boyfriend is like when people say, “Oh my God, I was there two years ago, it could have been me,” when something happens. Absolutely no link to or involvement with the event but anything for attention.

Reactions: 12
£99 FOR DRAWERS TO STORE MAKE UP THAT YOU DIDNT NEED TO BUY, BUT DID ANYWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC, WHEN YOUR HINCHERS ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS AND HOMES.

£99 DRAWERS THAT YOUVE IMPULSE BOUGHT BECAUSE MOLLY MAE HAS THEM.

£99 FOR DRAWERS ISNT RELATABLE SOPH.

And breathe 😇
And all the army will buy them regardless of if they can afford to.

Reactions: 6
When I first saw the H in bricks on the house! I had such a case of second hand embarrassment for her. You’d think it was Buckingham palace, like for duck sake you live on a housing estate around the corner from your Aulone. Talk about notions.

Also when my fellow country women sign off from their arse licking messages with ‘love from Ireland 🇮🇪’, it’s so embarrassing I just want to throat punch them 😩😂 Now the rotten washing shite is available here they are wetting themselves with excitement
When she had a Balsam tree and all the fancy garland on the stairs at Xmas. I couldn't believe how expensive they were.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known some one to be so greedy that stock piles as much as her. Know wonder her Hinch army are all crazy with bulk buying 😡

Reactions: 7
Make up does go out of date doesn’t it? Your not supposed to use mascara after a certain amount of time ?
Yes it does and all those influencers just hoard it all. Have you ever seen the Jeffree Star video where he clears out his make up room? I think he did give some of it away but so much of it was out of date. There is one YouTuber who has a depop account where she sells it unused - she is quite open about how much she gets and it’s too much or doesn’t like it still sells it on. Better than landfill maybe? But she will never get through all this stuff, collecting make up is very 2018 😛😂

Reactions: 7
For someone who claims not to know how to apply or use make up properly she certainly owns an awful lot of it.

Reactions: 11
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
I don’t think I ever found her relatable, I was super Nash to the Hinch party she was already preggers when I followed. I hate housework and someone I know told me to follow her as she makes cleaning easy etc... so I did and discovered that all she did was clean which the complete opposite of what I wanted😂
I can’t remember what I was Googling when I found tattle, I was a lurker and then the Galaxy hamper sent me over the edge, I was in the process of collecting food for the homeless and it just made me sick to see the greed and that she couldn’t even open it nicely for the gram before tearing into that tit. It never crossed her mind that someone might actually really need that and be a treat they genuinely couldn’t afford.
I don’t believe she regularly donates to food banks and if she did, she could show people and raise awareness they actually exist and lots of people need them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.