Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Sorry but if I was Jamie fucking hell pardon my French but I'd hit the roof. I cant stand my MIL 😂 she's so annoying. She thinks she's my sons 3rd parent and she always hangs round like a bad smell. Shes always throwing her unwanted advice around. Hers aren't quite as full as wisdom as Fredas though. Anyway I'd hit the bloody roof if we had a hollibob booked and my fella turned round and went 'by the way, my Mums coming!' 😳 imagine not getting away from the woman. She probably cheers them on when their shagging 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I normally just lurk on the Hinch threads without commenting, mainly cos I can't bloody keep up :ROFLMAO:

However, I'm calling it now. They're trying to raise Vesty's profile so that he has a similar following to her, they'll then claim Vesty is having to take over for a while, whilst Soph has a much needed break to "fix her mental health" before moving into a country manor, funded entirely from her "fans". We'll then see them on our screens in some sort of "At Home with the Hinchliffe's" reality show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

tippingpoint

VIP Member
If any Hinchers are lurking, hating I want to let you know something. In the run up to Christmas JUST THE ONE CHRISTMAS TREE IN APPROPRIATE LOCATION WITHIN YOUR HOUSE IS ACCEPTABLE. YOU ARE NOT INADEQUATE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TWO. YOU’RE NOT LESS THAN ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A FRONT DOOR DISPLAY. YOU DON’T NEED A SECOND FRIDGE. THIS BITCH HAS NO CONCEPT OF TASTE OR MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

tippingpoint

VIP Member
OWN YOUR SHIT, SOPHIE

This constant pathetic hiding of all the valuable things in her life is TRAGIC! Fucking tragic. You’re rich. Fucking own it. Know who else is rich? Sam Faiers. Does she deserve it? Not really, she’s got fuck all talent and earned most of her money just be simply being alive. Does she hide her Maldives trips and Range Rovers and fancy UK getaways and designer bags? Does she fuck. Do I get mad at her for showing it all off? Not really. Not really at all. She’s new money rich and we all know it. So that’s that. Do I get mad at you for hiding it all? Yes. Yes absolutely. You thank your sheep for getting you to 3 million, for your book deals, for your Lenor collaboration. Did you ever thank them for funding the luxurious life you and your family live directly because of them? No did you fuck. You pretend that you live in £8 eBay dresses, sell it to your sheep via swipe ups, cash comes rolling in for you and you put on your £100 jumpsuit that you bought with that money. You are pathetic and you’re a master manipulator. You’ve given next to fuck all back to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

randompenguin

8D255DEA-F82A-4D4E-A002-3D6D6AA6F392.jpeg

Sorry if this is old news to anyone but this is the first I’ve seen it!! WHAT. THE. FUCK.
This woman needs cancelled.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread suggestion guysz 😘 I'll book us all a mansion in Dorset and we can all go run round the fields, feed goats and horses everyday and stare at firepits like physcos 😘 all the vest guys x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ash084

Just had a lovely email from ASA to confirm they’re investigating Grinch, hopefully she gets more than just a slap on the wrist for constantly breaking the Advertisement rules 🙂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Mook

Thread suggestion; Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws but not a filter invented could hide her personality flaws...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

albie

‘Monday, we did it’

Did what ?

Have you also just got in from a 12 hour shift, now have to give the house a once over, get some washing & ironing done, sort everyone’s lunches & dinner prep for tomorrow, eat & shower ... ready to do it all over again tomorrow?

Atleast my dogs get 2 decent walks a day though, my kids aren’t all over social media with god knows whoever perving all over them, and I sleep well knowing I’ve done an honest days work... 💁🏼‍♀️
Amen sister 🤘🙌🏼 Today I held a dying man in my arms, he sadly didn’t make it. I got home, did a food shop, picked my children up from school & am now enjoying my daily dose of tattle - aka real life people!
the woman doesn’t know a hard days work if it kicked her in the cunt. She needs to fuck off like the brows on her forehead.
p.s I do not expect any thanks etc for going to work. It is work for me as I am sure many of you have normal every day jobs & if you don’t work just normal every day lives! It just frustrates the hell out of me that she thinks she deserves a pat on the back for fingering herself on her pergola all day long & booking staycations!
daily rant over 🤟🏻
x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Babooshka

Organise their knickers?
That lot would try to line up in alphabetical order according to their height if hinch told them to.
I need to follow that site. Wtf rattles round those heads 😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Organise your knickers.
Three categories my dear

1 sex knickers
2 period knickers
3 everyday knickers

fuckin hell 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 53