Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha I’ve been blocked for having a conversation with someone on her photos saying I didn’t really get the whole hinching thing!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If any Hinchers are lurking, hating I want to let you know something. In the run up to Christmas JUST THE ONE CHRISTMAS TREE IN APPROPRIATE LOCATION WITHIN YOUR HOUSE IS ACCEPTABLE. YOU ARE NOT INADEQUATE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TWO. YOU’RE NOT LESS THAN ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A FRONT DOOR DISPLAY. YOU DON’T NEED A SECOND FRIDGE. THIS witch HAS NO CONCEPT OF TASTE OR MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I can’t keep up with the speed of these threads 🙈
I just have a few thoughts though -
- Who the duck does she think she is booking a 9 bedroom mansion for FOUR of them? #relatable
- If her parents came to visit I don’t for one second believe that they didn’t stay in the mansion with them and they were all obviously there the whole week, niece and sister included.
- A bespoke stair gate? Cry me a bleeping river that you couldn’t get a normal stair gate to fit your crappy stairs - some people have to make it work for them because we’re not sofa millionaires but you, you have to get it bespoke to match greyskull towers and make your followers feel even worse about themselves that they can’t afford to do everything that you do.
- Cleaning the bath? Nope, she’s clearly made that dirty herself for the purpose of the cleaning video. I don’t clean my bath as often as her because I’m spending my time looking after my baby but even my bath isn’t that dirty. I’m calling bullshit.
- Autumn Garland? duck off. It’s not grey so why the hell is it in that house?
I’ve run out of steam now 😂 had to have my say before I miss the thread change 😂
If you look at her tagged posts, she's just fitting in with the hinchers 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Hinchers remember Christmas costs her nothing, she is wrapping up things she got for free for her family and most of her expensive decorations are gifted. If she buys some they are from Tesco. Everything else was free

Oh and don’t give zophlora as a gift - it’s tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If any Hinchers are lurking, hating I want to let you know something. In the run up to Christmas JUST THE ONE CHRISTMAS TREE IN APPROPRIATE LOCATION WITHIN YOUR HOUSE IS ACCEPTABLE. YOU ARE NOT INADEQUATE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TWO. YOU’RE NOT LESS THAN ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A FRONT DOOR DISPLAY. YOU DON’T NEED A SECOND FRIDGE. THIS witch HAS NO CONCEPT OF TASTE OR MONEY.
AND DONT TOUCH POOPY BELLES OR THEIR KLARNA PAYMENT PLANS BECAUSE HINCH WILL MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE A TABLE DISPLAY MADE UP, HERS WILL BE FREE AND YOURS WILL BE FOR A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT

ATV pastry trolls

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You know what she’s like? She’s like the egotistical villain in a superhero movie coming out to make announcements to the city to feed her need for attention then she fucks off back to her big house ego suitably boosted. She’s like The Joker or Bane or The Penguin.
The comments in this post! Someone is taking their daughter for heart surgery today and the woman is thanking Hinch like she’s some sort of god! Ffs people get a grip and wake up! She didn’t post that her ‘people’ did, its a strategic sales pitch, Stay relevant, stay relatable, blah blah blah, it’s all about the money! It’s despicable, people will be rushing to eBay to buy the garlands etc and no doubt she’ll get a % why don’t they wake up and smell the BS?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
See she’s still tagging boo hoo clothing despite a recent audit in August that showed workers were indeed being paid BELoW the minimum wage 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
just wanted to come on here and see everything Is ok with all you lovely trolls. Just want to let you know you can get through today and tomorrow is a new start.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I can’t wait for the day she leaves Instagram! Hopefully soon 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where are Ron and Hen this morning. Maybe she’s having a read on tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t need to go out and promote her book as the sheep have already pre ordered so she doesn’t need to get anyone else to buy it, And to be honest no one else will!

Reactions: 9
Notice she’s just updated with her morning montage and has conveniently cut off just as you see RonRon about to clap Henry on the back.

GOOD MORNING ZOPH 👋🏻

• Haha
Still pissing myself at her Halloween make up last year. What was it for? Literally to sit in her house 🤣 so bleeping weird

• Haha
So, looks like Mr Hinch does have a job..... Helpings others Rip people off, lie & manipulate on social media and gain freebies/gifted items/and content from businesses. It doesn't say (even after some googling) who owns this company, who runs it, how many agents etc.... Seems secretive. Just like the Hinches. Doubt they would allow another company to use "their" name in anyway. Plus wasn't he a successful sales manager prior to all this, so with that and their "fame" & platform level he probably does feel able to support & advise others on social media marketing. I wonder where in the house their office is? They never show that room.

*Social media influencers needing marketing campaigners should be enough for fans to see it's all business. Nothing is authentic that comes from an influencers post, nothing. It is all cleverly thought out in advance and pre-planned for maximum exposure & money. The only times it's not planned months in advance is at times when a trend pops up suddenly & they jump on the bandwagon - although it will still be thought out & planned by someone else, just in less time than the rest of their content.View attachment 250432View attachment 250427
Doesnt surprise me at all, I have been in the sales/marketing business, money makes money?
They will have fingers in a few pies by now....what does surprise me is how many mistakes they make with their own account, being from that background I would look very closely at their own mishaps before I invested and trusted someone else to run my business.
Yes, they have made money but it wasn't from good business it was from conning the people who are unable to think for themselves and the unhappy people...the young easily influenced, the vunrable and the bored housewives who need a "friend"
All good for her now but as she says many times "who knows how long this will last" translation meaning " how long till the followers wake up and smell the coffee?"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Old vest life in the garden encouraging his two sons to come to the window for a photo shoot and she films it like they are waiting to go out together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.