Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so mad when I see mums letting toddlers play with washing machines, it takes a second for them to want to shut the door on their fingers, 😡
It pisses me off how she tries to push all her tit on him. Like a mini Verucca. He’ll not be allowed his own little personality and that’s so sad

Reactions: 20
She makes me die after all she works hard she deserves it bullshit! Ive come off of social other then tattle because my mental health is so bad getting called a troll last night because I commented on one of the comments on her insta that it was sad that a women wishes her son was a cute and ronnie i never mentioned mrs hinch but was told i was jealous im a troll go back to that site blah blah! I worked last night a real job thats tough at times got home and ive taken my kids to school and ive crawled into bed until i need to collect them because i don't wanna deal with life right night my house is a tit tip, Saturday i attempted to take my own life again because once again tit got to much for me to take! Thats real depression and anxiety soph not the pretend type you have when once again you've been caught out with more lies! (This isn't a feel sorry from me post guyssss but she angers me so much and so do her minions) rant over!!!!
Never feel like that is the only way out! You are doing brilliantly and just remember that! If you can, speak to someone you know. However I know how hard this can be. So, whenever you are feeling down, come and speak to us “horrible trolls”. There’s always someone about on this thread no matter the time. Please speak up if you ever feel like that again! We may be strangers, but we’ll all help each other in any way we can on here ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I actually shouted out “ no, no , no .” I don’t care how lovely a dog is Is never let a child touch it while eating. Jesus this gave me anxiety.
I dont even touch mine whilst she eats....wouldn't dare, they get very possessive over food and some of their senses drop so they are not so aware of what's around them....but he isnt treated like a dog so she hasnt bothered to find out what a dog needs!! 😡

Reactions: 12
Na. He ain’t worked since May last year. He needs to be at home all the time. She has not once been left alone with that child since he was born.
The Instagram money won’t last forever. Who does she think she is the Kim Kardashian of Zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 17
O so relatable £100 for a jumpsuit well £90 if ordered this month and she has in several colours
I desperately needed some new clothes, some tops I’m wearing I’ve had at least 3 plus years, got holes in my trainers so bought 7 items of clothing for less than what Hinch paid for one of those jumpsuits, she is so relatable isn’t she?!

Reactions: 19
Just had a lovely email from ASA to confirm they’re investigating Grinch, hopefully she gets more than just a slap on the wrist for constantly breaking the Advertisement rules 🙂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
These crazy fuckers would have a melt down if they saw the state of mine! Everything shoved in, nothing tidy and drawers bursting at the seams! 😂😂
Same here, if anything is needed from said drawer it’s just swirled around a bit so that the back of items appear at the front. Failing that it’s tipped on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a lovely email from ASA to confirm they’re investigating Grinch, hopefully she gets more than just a slap on the wrist for constantly breaking the Advertisement rules 🙂😂
They must be catching up cause I got this email earlier! Not gonna lie, I gave a little “WHOOP!”

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker first time poster... I let most of the things she does go over my head and I find her mildly irritating but watching her let Ronnie pet Henry when he’s eating makes my bloody teeth itch! So dangerous. No matter how trust worthy the dog you can’t read their minds. I’ve got 2 dogs one of which I’ve never even heard growl, when it’s dinner time they’re in the kitchen behind the gate and my 2 year old is in another room it’s just basic bleeping safety and not worth the risk!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Organise their knickers?
That lot would try to line up in alphabetical order according to their height if hinch told them to.
I need to follow that site. Wtf rattles round those heads 😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Organise your knickers.
Three categories my dear

1 sex knickers
2 period knickers
3 everyday knickers

fuckin hell 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I see the poor little performing monkeys are earning their keep this morning

Exactly. The dog would just suddenly disappear and Ron would have a massive unexplained scar across his face. Stupid woman
She’s clueless! She would think oh poor Henry wouldn’t be put down if he bit he’s too special and she thinks she’s above the law.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.