Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with votes of 43 goes to @Megan29220
Full title made to fit - shes planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma though cos Sophs still on the boob

Last thread catch up

They went away on the 11/09/20 and came home 20/09/20. They apparently had a house sitter.
She said her sad goodbyes to Dorset and an eagle eyed tattler (Handmademama) found where she had stayed.
It was a 9 bed country house called Canford Dairy in Winborne that sleeps 20 people, complete with a swimming pool & hot tub, the weekly price ranging from £2950 - £5250. Wow.
As usual her mum tagged along, as well as the niece, making the family holiday very cosy.
She deleted all of the IG posts from fans (and the 1 from Freda) saying they have seen her mum & niece with her, later on in a Q&A she stated that she paid for her parents to visit and they stayed elsewhere – liar.
Ronnie liked a wooden playhouse so much she has bought one, she reads the room so well.
This morning she was asking her sheep on which room to clean 1st – they were all filthy, even the bath, this was after one night back in the house.
She was feeling strange – she is – and a #gifted minky holder was received in the post.
And
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Latest gaffe
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Parking here for easier lurking....can’t keep up! I did spit my tea out when she said Mum and Dad came for a visit. Of course they did! Why wouldn’t they?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Parking here for easier lurking....can’t keep up! I did spit my tea out when she said Mum and Dad came for a visit. Of course they did! Why wouldn’t they?! 🙄
Because we all drive 3 hours to visit!!! 🙄

Reactions: 35
I'm really surprised by that warning. The point of this product is that it is safe for baby clothes. Wtf.
Same, I would never have checked...but I can’t use fc altogether as family members have skin issues...all these brands are sneaky shits though false advertising for certain things all money making schemes. Zoflora and the pet range springs to mind. They are just covering their own arses, but if these influencers are working and promoting these products they should be given proper information and instructions on what is safe etc. People have already died
I work with meds and the amount of people who think there is separate products for knees vs backpain or headache from one company is crazy’s. it’s all just the same stuff just diff coloured boxes.

Reactions: 20
Fabric conditioner reduces the flame retardency on fabric which is why is shouldn't be used on childrens sleepwear or sprayed onto sofas as a fabric refresher.

Growing up in the 70s we used to wear nylon nighties and had nylon sheets. They used to spark as you moved in bed due to the static build up between the fabrics, then people realised how dangerous that was and started to treat kids pjamas with flame retardant during the manufacturing process.

Hinch has been told multiple times but apparently she knows better

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the thread suggestion guysz 😘 I'll book us all a mansion in Dorset and we can all go run round the fields, feed goats and horses everyday and stare at firepits like physcos 😘 all the vest guys x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh my goodness now I love a holiday with my folks but that's cause they live 3 hours away so it's nice to spend time with them. She sees her mum nearly everyday as it is. Can her and Jamie not even take their own son on holiday without Ma popping up!

Reactions: 30
I don’t get why she lies about her parents going, if I went away and stayed in a 9 bedroom house my parents would be staying with us! Just own it! I went away my mum and dad came down as they offered to have Ronnie a few night so we could go out alone, it was lovely to spend time as an extended family together! Why lie about stupid things? It Just makes people more suspicious of you

Reactions: 44
I can’t be the only one who watched her try to put a minky sponge in that little basket and completely miss it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dad that visited but wasn’t seen and the niece who didn’t visit but was seen! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK so I just did something completly stupid. Needed to quickly clean the downstairs toilet, so I threw some bleach around and then sprayed some fabulosa to wipe about. Well 30seconds in and my eyes are hurting, such a plonker I know. But how does she do it with all these chemicals!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What was with the weird suitcase up the loft followed by creepily slow thumbs up??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.