Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s how the one hincher said she loves her 8 month old baby and Ronnie equally 🤮 get your head checked ffs! One is your flesh and blood, the other is an insta prop used by its mother for views and likes!!
It beggars belief it really does!

Reactions: 4
It’s how the one hincher said she loves her 8 month old baby and Ronnie equally 🤮 get your head checked ffs! One is your flesh and blood, the other is an insta prop used by its mother for views and likes!!
I commented on that and got called a troll i never mentioned mrs inch ffs 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s so cute 🥰 anxiety is a bastard. Remember mUm SaYs only a short time til bedtime, get a Costa hot chocolate and some wax melts on Hun

(in all seriousness I also suffer from anxietyamongst other mental ailments and hope you’re being kind to yourself)

Thank you x I made myself a lovely dinner of hunter's chicken with fresh corn on the cob and sweet potato wedges (don’t judge, they were delish!) but managed to drop the chicken on the floor when dishing it up which kind of sums up my day tbh! But you lovely lot have made me laugh and I’m on the sofa catching up.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
‘Monday, we did it’

Did what ?

Have you also just got in from a 12 hour shift, now have to give the house a once over, get some washing & ironing done, sort everyone’s lunches & dinner prep for tomorrow, eat & shower ... ready to do it all over again tomorrow?

Atleast my dogs get 2 decent walks a day though, my kids aren’t all over social media with god knows whoever perving all over them, and I sleep well knowing I’ve done an honest days work... 💁🏼‍♀️
Amen sister 🤘🙌🏼 Today I held a dying man in my arms, he sadly didn’t make it. I got home, did a food shop, picked my children up from school & am now enjoying my daily dose of tattle - aka real life people!
the woman doesn’t know a hard days work if it kicked her in the bleep. She needs to duck off like the brows on her forehead.
p.s I do not expect any thanks etc for going to work. It is work for me as I am sure many of you have normal every day jobs & if you don’t work just normal every day lives! It just frustrates the hell out of me that she thinks she deserves a pat on the back for fingering herself on her pergola all day long & booking staycations!
daily rant over 🤟🏻
x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
What is it with hinch and Stacey shoving all that crap in their baths? Must be a nightmare to sort out after. What’s wrong with just putting some Radox in?*

*other bubble bath brands are available

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I don’t think this is something people should do and I don’t think it would meet any threshold. There are no laws against children on a parents IG, he’s fully dressed and supervised and he hasn’t actually come to any harm. Even SS couldn’t intervene in this situation of monetisation - absolutely all these mummy influencers are doing the same thing. Some of the things she does do not seem very safe to me but I don’t think it’s enough to report them for anything.

I work in this type of area and although it’s all very cringe, there is no evidence of neglect or abuse so I don’t think it would be something anyone should do. Unless you see something majorly concerning relating to him. A lot of parents have pets, smoke and have stupid houses. He’s clean and fed. If an accident did happen it would be investigated by SS or the HV if he went to A&E or the GP with anything suspicious
I agree, I'm a child protection social worker and he absolutely does not meet the threshold for a referral. Unfortunately there are plenty of children out there that do who are being abused by their parents/family, neglected due to drug and alcohol use or mental health issues, being groomed and exploited etc. If anything the Hinch's have taken steps to make sure Ron is cared for by having Inch at home 24/7.

There is not enough evidence yet to know what the impact of social media exposure by insta huns is going to have on children in the future but I believe it will cause issues around attachment, relationships self esteem (due to not being insta perfect) anxiety and other mental health issues. But we don't have the evidence yet.

Reactions: 27
What is it with hinch and Stacey shoving all that crap in their baths? Must be a nightmare to sort out after. What’s wrong with just putting some Radox in?*

I thought the same. What’s wrong with some Matey? I could not be arsed with picking all those damn petals out of the plug hole

You can imagine the thrush 🙄 they both are as annoying as it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been said but how is that stair gate allowed?? Is there not some kind of safety regulation about the kind of lock needed? They're all normally like a 'press and lift' kind of mechanism! That is shocking. It's a gate. Not a safety gate!! It's just a bloody gate!!!
It's failed on 2 requirements - it has openings to trap a child's fingers and 2 actions are needed to open the gate. How can anybody look at that gate and not see it's faults?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Monday we did it?! What has she done exactly? Opened a few tacky bits from ebay, washed some clothes and did a bit of cleaning! Well done Soph gold star for you! 👏👏 Seriously irks me when she talks like that. Try working all day (8-10 I'm nearly there) and then you have the right to say that stupid cu*t!

My family and friends would be so confused if I gave them a gift with a tag saying 'love from half my actual name family" 🤪
Not least because it would say "love from the No family" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Monday we did it”

Sorry but I’ve had a pretty tit day today and tattle has honestly been a saving grace for making me laugh today. What’s been hard about her day? Her ebayers weren’t to standard and her laundry needed to be done?? She pisses me off something rotten at times 🖕🏻🖕🏻
Couldn’t agree more, not had the best day either and she’s seriously rattled my cage with her excessive spending that she flaunts to her blind sheeple. Hope you get to spritz a dead moss bowl, eat nachos and light a wax melt x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That stair gate is going to be a nightmare to double lock and unlock every time you use the stairs. You just know you would forget me of the locks! We had one built but the lock was childproof.

• Angry
Sweet jesus, there's a reason you can't buy stair gates with locks like that! (and if it's bespoke why the 2 lumps of wood either side?!)

If only Lindam did an extendable stair gate that adjusts in size, and that also screws into walls or wood for awkward sizes.........Oh wait :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️ Even I know that and I don't bloody have kids!
Exactly... It's not a bleeping replica of the staircase in titanic she's needing them for... It's a bog standard staircase in a bog standard house that also happens to be full of tat... Of course she needs to make it sound special. The kid is 15 months old and she is a disgrace only installing gates now

• Haha
I was just cleaning my toilet and I had a realisation why I stopped being a fan of hers

I did used to follow her and liked her tips
I noticed on mumsnet a lot of people saying she was bad for using chemicals and wipes a lot and I thought yeah she always uses those CIF toilet wipes. One day she said ok guys I am going to stop buying these as they are bad for the environment and this is my last packet. Then she never ever showed what she used as an alternative, not once. I remember thinking she keeps cleaning the loo but not showing us what she wipes it with anymore? Is she lying? As why not show what she does use if not CIF wipes. Then I started to wonder if she was a liar!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.