Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Just seen SS stories and now Rex is saying his first few words. How much we betting that Ronnieblesshim will be doing a Martin Luther King style speech on the perGOALa soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I dont think he sleeps in it, he prob sleeps with them.
You know what's coming next 🤣🤣👍
That bed is awfully crowded if so!!! Grinch, Inch, Ronald and Ma Barker all in the one king size! Must be boiling!
Edit - I almost forgot the cling on niece curled up at their feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Probably been posted already but still catching up. 😁

These must be wind up accounts by Tattlers on Grinch's grid post!!! Absolutely pissing myself over some of the comments! 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200921_194522.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She makes me die after all she works hard she deserves it bullshit! Ive come off of social other then tattle because my mental health is so bad getting called a troll last night because I commented on one of the comments on her insta that it was sad that a women wishes her son was a cute and ronnie i never mentioned mrs hinch but was told i was jealous im a troll go back to that site blah blah! I worked last night a real job thats tough at times got home and ive taken my kids to school and ive crawled into bed until i need to collect them because i don't wanna deal with life right night my house is a shit tip, Saturday i attempted to take my own life again because once again shit got to much for me to take! Thats real depression and anxiety soph not the pretend type you have when once again you've been caught out with more lies! (This isn't a feel sorry from me post guyssss but she angers me so much and so do her minions) rant over!!!!
Never feel like that is the only way out! You are doing brilliantly and just remember that! If you can, speak to someone you know. However I know how hard this can be. So, whenever you are feeling down, come and speak to us “horrible trolls”. There’s always someone about on this thread no matter the time. Please speak up if you ever feel like that again! We may be strangers, but we’ll all help each other in any way we can on here ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just had a lovely email from ASA to confirm they’re investigating Grinch, hopefully she gets more than just a slap on the wrist for constantly breaking the Advertisement rules 🙂😂
They must be catching up cause I got this email earlier! Not gonna lie, I gave a little “WHOOP!”

• Heart
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
Sent to a very concerned email to P&G about her using fabric softener that is clearly labelled not to be used on childrens night clothes.
Pointed out all her followers would now think that was ok to do.
Asked if they would be issuing a warning saying what she did was dangerous and they should take more care about who they choose to represent their products. I mean, hating her aside, this is downright dangerous and goes against all the safety advice on the label.
If we all complain then they may have to issue a warning like Zoflora did. I will let you know if they answer.

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ahhh that's so nice of Trace to help pull the luggage back up into her home that is the loft 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Teaching him the washer is a plaything fills me with rage. In another life, when I was a paediatric nurse we had a 3 year old girl admitted to the orthopaedic ward. The washing machine safety catch had failed and she opened the door fascinated by the machine in full spin and put her arm in. She lost her arm below the elbow. 😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Mardyarse

I don’t get why she lies about her parents going, if I went away and stayed in a 9 bedroom house my parents would be staying with us! Just own it! I went away my mum and dad came down as they offered to have Ronnie a few night so we could go out alone, it was lovely to spend time as an extended family together! Why lie about stupid things? It Just makes people more suspicious of you

Reactions: 44
Plot twist ma is actually jayyymeees mistress and they raise Ronnie as they own 😂 explains why ma is always around and Hinch acts like an awkward sibling around Ron 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How many “I lavvvvveeee iTTTTTT” did she just get into the stair gate story especially for us? Well done babe. Finally starting to act like a mother. Just gotta be left alone with him now for the first time ever and you’ll be on your way to being a real life parent! Claps for hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Can I please urge everyone to report her to ASA on the link @mammaof3 provided! It literally takes two minutes (if that). She needs to be pulled up on this and they will look into it but the more people that compalin, the better.
Also anyone who still follows her, please, please unfollow her, so we are not contributing to her numbers 🙏🏻 You can still view her stories either on Instagram or on third party viewing app

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mgh727

VIP Member
Soph your eyebrows don’t need to be 2m apart at all times 🥴 That rule is for people not their brows

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Flifa

Just catching up on the last thread and I see a branty new shiny one has popped up 😅 can't keep up with yee at all.

Anyways in reference to the comments on the last thread about someone saying they could see her living on a farm has me actually crippled.

Guys I live on a farm, an actual proper farm with hundreds of sheep and cattle (and we both work full time as well).......Hinch would not last 5 mins on an actual working farm. A fantasy pet farm maybe with a few cutie lambs being bottle fed running around and a couple of ducks or something. Every time I walk into my utility/boot room I think of her and how I'd love to see her clean something that is actually dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

allforthegram

VIP Member
If any Hinchers are lurking, hating I want to let you know something. In the run up to Christmas JUST THE ONE CHRISTMAS TREE IN APPROPRIATE LOCATION WITHIN YOUR HOUSE IS ACCEPTABLE. YOU ARE NOT INADEQUATE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TWO. YOU’RE NOT LESS THAN ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A FRONT DOOR DISPLAY. YOU DON’T NEED A SECOND FRIDGE. THIS BITCH HAS NO CONCEPT OF TASTE OR MONEY.
AND DONT TOUCH POOPY BELLES OR THEIR KLARNA PAYMENT PLANS BECAUSE HINCH WILL MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE A TABLE DISPLAY MADE UP, HERS WILL BE FREE AND YOURS WILL BE FOR A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT

ATV pastry trolls

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41