Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone’s seen it but I got a notification about something called Tattles Law? I signed the petition, I particularly liked the part about influencers being regulated and being held accountable for flouting rules and to stop monetising children... remind you of anyone 🤔
What is Tattles law, and where can I find the petition please ? I presume it’s to expose lying influencer ?

Reactions: 6
And..... she got sent a minky holder! Knew she would! 😂
Still waiting for the scub daddy pumpkins that were sent out weeks ago. Or didn't she get one???? #awkward

Or, plot twist..... She did get them and she's got a few weeks worth of pre recorded shite to post before she gets to them?

Reactions: 13
I normally just lurk on the Hinch threads without commenting, mainly cos I can't bloody keep up :ROFLMAO:

However, I'm calling it now. They're trying to raise Vesty's profile so that he has a similar following to her, they'll then claim Vesty is having to take over for a while, whilst Soph has a much needed break to "fix her mental health" before moving into a country manor, funded entirely from her "fans". We'll then see them on our screens in some sort of "At Home with the Hinchliffe's" reality show.

What would his usp be 🤔 who would want to watch him pretend to clean or do Inch hauls 🤣 Maybe he'll be a creepy FOD type or he'll do an only fans or go down the Sean Pratt route 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s taken her WEEKS to post about the zoflira intact it’s probably taken all her management that long to think of a way around her duck ups without drawing attention to herself and they’ve finally found that and seen it as a way out and of course so Hinch isn’t accountable at all for promoting bad practices.

I can’t wait to see her perfect Christmas this year with a toddler 👌 we’re surely due crap autumn craft decor soon too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well who remembers the old hot water an zoflora from weeks ago
Yup and im hoping that the fairy fabric softener folk will be doing the same after her dangerous actions going against the safety advice on the label.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah

Oh yes of course, I forgot how "famous" she is.....silly me....
Delusions of grandeur! Still a pretty fuycking stupid thing to do; I never tell anyone I'm going away and I live in flat on the third floor and there's like 4 doors just to get to my flat, so there's not a chance of anyone skefty getting in.... but still xD

Reactions: 5
It’s taken her WEEKS to post about the zoflira intact it’s probably taken all her management that long to think of a way around her duck ups without drawing attention to herself and they’ve finally found that and seen it as a way out and of course so Hinch isn’t accountable at all for promoting bad practices.

I can’t wait to see her perfect Christmas this year with a toddler 👌 we’re surely due crap autumn craft decor soon too
she won’t be spunking fake snow on the floor with a toddler about that’s for sure, and she’d be insane to have glass ornaments and fragile bits in reach, she just has to turn her back for a second and that’s a trip to A&E for the poor lad

Does anyone know WHY she needs a damn housesitter? Is that a thing?
Her address is so easy to find so she prob tells everyone she’s got a house sitter so she don’t get robbed of all the freebies she’s fleeced over the years 😂

Reactions: 9
Only taken her two bloody weeks to share the zoflora warning 🙄🙄
Yup, and she can’t not have seen it with other people sharing it and, of course, it was discussed quite widely on here, and she always reads here. Only 2 weeks to the comic book launch, so she needs to come over as being full of empathy.

Reactions: 8
The last few stories are purely in response to Tattle 😂 bless her
I don't mix chemicals
I don't feed Hen Hen human food
I need a safety gate for Ron

What are you lot going to ask her to do next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The last few stories are purely in response to Tattle 😂 bless her
I don't mix chemicals
I don't feed Hen Hen human food
I need a safety gate for Ron

What are you lot going to ask her to do next 😂
Delete the gram. Leave social media. Go hinchy go!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.