Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standard narcessist Sophie - most people go on holiday and enjoy the moment, make memories and leave to make more memories else where. Sophie goes on holiday and then is rumoured SHE BUYS IT!!! Because the only thing that makes Sophie feel like she's made memories is having material possessions (lump of bark from a cut down tree, a lump of cement from the land she walked on, a house because she stayed there and had the best HOLIDAY). To quote 'hamilton the musical' - YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED. šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi guyyyz not caught up on the thread yet but just watched grinchā€™s stories. Is she ok? Sheā€™s actually added a bit of colour to the house with her autumn garland. Are the acorns from Dorset special? Iā€™ve been picking up acorns at my mum and dads house today cos the dog tries to eat them and they are toxic to dogs in large quantities. Iā€™m assuming Hinchy doesnā€™t know that. I need to make my own special acorn garland. Special acorns from Sheffield ā˜ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely no taste! šŸ¤¢ what is that getup!
She ā€œabsolutely loves itā€ apparently. As if she has any other reaction in her vocabulary! Which is weird coz with those eyebrows she now only has one reaction with her face as well šŸ˜Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion; Comedy eyebrows, devilā€™s claws but not a filter invented could hide her personality flaws...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Standard narcessist Sophie - most people go on holiday and enjoy the moment, make memories and leave to make more memories else where. Sophie goes on holiday and then is rumoured SHE BUYS IT!!! Because the only thing that makes Sophie feel like she's made memories is having material possessions (lump of bark from a cut down tree, a lump of cement from the land she walked on, a house because she stayed there and had the best HOLIDAY). To quote 'hamilton the musical' - YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED. šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems to be coping well dealing with the trolls but then a Ā£5,000 holiday and swinging on your flower swing will do that šŸ™„

Also how can her ā€˜fansā€™ find her relatable when she pops off to stay in a mansion šŸ¤”
What is this with her all of a sudden answering comments......I read a few weeks ago that she never answers and her excuse was that she receives too many messages to answer?
Have the messages got less or has she got scared of losing followers?

Reactions: 17
So sheā€™s going to make garlands for every room in the house; as a ā€˜cleaning guruā€™ :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: how on earth would you be able to dust around all that crap? As others have commented, she copies SS but just makes it look cheap and nasty. How can be so bad at everything she turns her hand to? Cheese string topped cottage pie anyone with a side order of acorns?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the duck does she 'love' every single thing?
Her vocabulary is extremely limited, it's pathetic.
I wish she'd swallow a dictionary then maybe she would use a lot more varied words rather than the tedious tit she comes out with. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baby gate looks nice but that extra lock will be no good. I had a similar problem looking for baby gates but got some for Ā£20 on amazon šŸ˜….

The comments on the grid post are going to backfire with terrible consequences. 'The secret she keeps' comes to mind.

Just recently I've become so irritated by her. I think it's because my little one is not much older than Ronron and I'd never shove a phone 24/7 in her face.

I wonder when we'll get the next pastry effort story.

Reactions: 11
What is this with her all of a sudden answering comments......I read a few weeks ago that she never answers and her excuse was that she receives too many messages to answer?
Have the messages got less or has she got scared of losing followers?
Yes Iā€™ve noticed this, suddenly Itā€™s all ā€œ love youā€
ā€œthank you blah blah tears in my eyes you angel blah blahā€ but the further you go down the comments she canā€™t be arsed even to tick ā€˜likeā€™ so sheā€™s making her usual half arsed effort

So if you are reading Sophie do make an effort to like your followers comments because as you keep saying you wouldnā€™t be anything without them and they fund your lifestyle and letā€™s face it it only takes a second to tick like

Reactions: 9
ā€˜Monday we did itā€™

Did what exactly?

Oh yeah she bleeping arsed about ā€˜cleaningā€™ & putting idiot stuff on her Instagram.

Real hard work there Soph you defo deserve another holiday šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She loves them both equally, WTF, she loves a strangers child that sheā€™ll never meet, as much as the one she gave birth to. She needs serious help!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why the duck does she 'love' every single thing?
Her vocabulary is extremely limited, it's pathetic.
I wish she'd swallow a dictionary then maybe she would use a lot more varied words rather than the tedious tit she comes out with. šŸ™„
It just shows how absolutely fake she is but then a lot of her followers seem quite dim And thatā€™s how she likes them dim and gullible

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.