Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
That's disgraceful.
"I love them both equally" I don't love any child an equal amount to my daughter. Not even my nieces, nephews or my godson. I'm sorry but the love I have for that little girl is on another level, she's my whole world and I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do. I may be biased but I also think she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. I don't wish she was as cute or beautiful as anyone elses baby because to me, she is absolutely perfect and I can't believe I made her.
Some people!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

LiverbirdLisa

Why would she store the bathroom minky in the minky holder in the kitchen?

Wouldn't it be better off, ooh, I don't know, somewhere more practical? Like the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Teaching him the washer is a plaything fills me with rage. In another life, when I was a paediatric nurse we had a 3 year old girl admitted to the orthopaedic ward. The washing machine safety catch had failed and she opened the door fascinated by the machine in full spin and put her arm in. She lost her arm below the elbow. 😟
A woman on my Facebook who is a massive fan of Soph filmed her son playing hide and seek in a tumble dryer 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Fabric conditioner reduces the flame retardency on fabric which is why is shouldn't be used on childrens sleepwear or sprayed onto sofas as a fabric refresher.

Growing up in the 70s we used to wear nylon nighties and had nylon sheets. They used to spark as you moved in bed due to the static build up between the fabrics, then people realised how dangerous that was and started to treat kids pjamas with flame retardant during the manufacturing process.

Hinch has been told multiple times but apparently she knows better

• Wow
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know what they should make influencers do if they can’t play by the rules? They should make them speak at a million miles an hour at the end of all their ads to cover their terms and conditions like radio adverts.

I always use Fairy Non Bio on Ron’s clothes IAmAlsoPaidByFairyAndOrganisationsAffiliatedWithFairyToSayThisAndIHaveToDoIt6TimesAMonthItsHowIMakeMoney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
State of those fucking eyebrows!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You'd think with all the money she spends on holidays she'd pay someone decent to sort them out. Makes her look like an evil witch. I've got second hand embarrassment looking at those. Good grief get them sorted out you plonker.

Screenshot_20200921_154404.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Katlen12

VIP Member
Using the same footage as last week hinch? Her life really must be that boring that she has to use old footage for content...sure you don’t need another holiday grinch, you must be exhausted 🤥

First pic from last week, second from this morning, with a filter of course to fool the army 🙄

2663E95E-0672-4714-A60B-99BF6AF8059D.jpeg

D1B3A57E-FEC5-4FBF-A56A-20A47923DD74.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Clojo92

Not sure if anyone’s seen it but I got a notification about something called Tattles Law? I signed the petition, I particularly liked the part about influencers being regulated and being held accountable for flouting rules and to stop monetising children... remind you of anyone 🤔

QuenTort

‘Monday, we did it’

Did what ?

Have you also just got in from a 12 hour shift, now have to give the house a once over, get some washing & ironing done, sort everyone’s lunches & dinner prep for tomorrow, eat & shower ... ready to do it all over again tomorrow?

Atleast my dogs get 2 decent walks a day though, my kids aren’t all over social media with god knows whoever perving all over them, and I sleep well knowing I’ve done an honest days work... 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Also Hinchers remember Christmas costs her nothing, she is wrapping up things she got for free for her family and most of her expensive decorations are gifted. If she buys some they are from Tesco. Everything else was free

Oh and don’t give zophlora as a gift - it’s tacky

• Haha

Georgie1988

Her story should read more like this....

So far Ron McDon has put washing in the machine which really annoyed me as he put too much in so got jayyyymeeee to take him off for a play while I re sorted it into piles of no more than 3 items for each load,I put Whitney on and made him dance for my sheepeess,he fed Henry brekkie while I stood far enough away so that if Henry bites I can’t get there quick enough,lol I laaaavvv it.....we are going to get dressed nice and warm as it’s going to be up to 25 degrees today....don’t want to catch a chill in the perrrrgoaaallaaaaaa....could take Henry for a walk like any normal loving dog owner but I just feel exhausted even thinking about it and apparently I’m supposed to do that at least twice a day??!!! Who knew??!!! Absolutely ridiculous guyyyyzzzz!!!!! He’s fine as the fat knackered unhealthy blob that I’ve turned him into. Happy Tuesday guuuyyyzzz I’ll be back later with a monstrosity of a lunch for my boyyyyyzzzzz while laughing like the manic twat I am at absolutely nothing for you all. Thank you for loving me guuuyyyyzzzz...although you’ll never love me as much as I love me....we’ve got this ✊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
A bespoke baby gate what a load of crock! She just didn’t want a normal one messing up her aesthetic it’s absolutely pathetic. He’s a child Sophie!!! The things you need for them don’t need to all match and blend in perfectly with your decor! They’re only needed for a short time so what bloody difference does it make to you having a bog standard metal one?! Never in my life have I seen someone so embarrassed to hAve child interiors in their home. Even Ron’s room meets your perfect aesthetic with grey and white and a hint of that greyish blue it’s so boring!!!!!!

• Sad

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Parking here for easier lurking....can’t keep up! I did spit my tea out when she said Mum and Dad came for a visit. Of course they did! Why wouldn’t they?! 🙄

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I remember my nephew dropping his dummy on the floor and us just picking it up, licking it ourselves and giving it back to him 😂
There’s a point where you realise keeping things spotless is futile - you’re buggering about trying to sterilise bottles and you realise your child has crawled over to the pram and is licking its wheels.

• Haha