Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re-watched it @legsbumsandtums,now I get it.Should think she would consider herself spoiled tonight🤣

Sorry if this has been said but how is that stair gate allowed?? Is there not some kind of safety regulation about the kind of lock needed? They're all normally like a 'press and lift' kind of mechanism! That is shocking. It's a gate. Not a safety gate!! It's just a bloody gate!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She's really sucking up to tattle tonight. I've just witnessed a plethora of "bingo''''''s"

Stairgate
Moss
Minky holder
Inch

How do you "lose" something as large as a radiator brush when all your cleaning gear is meticulously stored in barrskittz? Or did Polly eat it out of boredom?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes let’s talk about Christmas whilst everyone is losing jobs etc she is on another planet! And who has that sort of tag! From the Hinch family, that’s not even their proper name or very personal! She’s just so false! Spending so much money over the last week Oh oh god hope someone reins her in!

Reactions: 14
She must have zero imagination to just story tattle, or she's so boring, she just does the same crap over and over and it's sheer luck and timing?

Reactions: 7
Yes let’s talk about Christmas whilst everyone is losing jobs etc she is on another planet! And who has that sort of tag! From the Hinch family, that’s not even their proper name or very personal! She’s just so false! Spending so much money over the last week Oh oh god hope someone reins her in!
snap lol

Reactions: 1
I collecktiiidd some acorns from DosiTTTTT I got a gaTttte for the ShhhhhhTTTTairs I just love ITTTT I went to Cosshhhhhtaaaa and got a hot choshhhholaTTTe with 3 sssshugashhhh
Is that your Sean Connery? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.