Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you delete a post on Instagram does it say ‘this comment was removed by the poster’ or does it just disappear as I can’t work out if Hinch deleted someone’s comments or they removed them themselves ( sad I know 😂)

Reactions: 2
SORRY BUT THE MORNING SICKNESS WAS TRIGGERED THE SECOND I READ “spaghetti muffins”

I cannot watch that tit show!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
OWN YOUR tit, SOPHIE

This constant pathetic hiding of all the valuable things in her life is TRAGIC! bleeping tragic. You’re rich. bleeping own it. Know who else is rich? Sam Faiers. Does she deserve it? Not really, she’s got duck all talent and earned most of her money just be simply being alive. Does she hide her Maldives trips and Range Rovers and fancy UK getaways and designer bags? Does she duck. Do I get mad at her for showing it all off? Not really. Not really at all. She’s new money rich and we all know it. So that’s that. Do I get mad at you for hiding it all? Yes. Yes absolutely. You thank your sheep for getting you to 3 million, for your book deals, for your Lenor collaboration. Did you ever thank them for funding the luxurious life you and your family live directly because of them? No did you duck. You pretend that you live in £8 eBay dresses, sell it to your sheep via swipe ups, cash comes rolling in for you and you put on your £100 jumpsuit that you bought with that money. You are pathetic and you’re a master manipulator. You’ve given next to duck all back to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
How can she cook such crap for her baby?
what’s wrong with simple spaghetti bolognase for him? Her lack of nutritional education bothers me...

924F5BC6-2CAE-4AF4-B98E-065F25DF5D89.png
BCB79E31-0B0F-4584-A265-6F7763982705.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She cleaned her cabinets / kitchen pressess! We've never seen that have we ??

Is that a bingo for me...????

Reactions: 2
I watched it, why did she put the pasatta into one bowl just to put it in another. And who the duck mixes eggs and tomato sauce??
I promise to my unborn child your diet will be cheese sandwiches and quavers, not whatever that shite is!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Them spaghetti slop muffins have really made my stomach flip, theyre the worst yet 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know where to start with that lunch! 🤢
‘Ron’s learning to blow on his food’ more like stop himself puking it up.

And what’s that tomato slicer all about? They’re good if you have a disability or are very old and struggle chopping, otherwise surely you’re just making more work for yourself having to wash it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Painting my outside walls today as i can’t afford to get someone in to it and my oh prepared them for me to do, but took a break for lunch so popped on to have a look here and at zoph - spaghetti muffins??! Wtaf? What is wrong with her, why can’t that poor little boy just have a proper lunch, especially today when it’s the last warm day for a while. What would be so wrong with a little picnic in the garden? She has to make it all so bloody complicated. Finished my chicken sarnie now, so back to the walls.

Reactions: 13
My sister had a rule when my niece was being weaned that anything (like baby jars that smell like death) that she wouldn’t put in her mouth, wasn’t going in the baby’s mouth.
There is no way Soph is eating those so why is she feeding that shite to Ronnie?? I wouldn’t eat those if they were the last snack on Earth 🤮

Reactions: 13
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤢 also like to add how nice that tomato purée went into the bowl without a splash.....there were no drops on the side

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.