Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

munch-munch

Her book cover photo looks like when you’re set a task in GCSE photography and you’ve got 5 minutes to put together a book cover using a fellow student, outfits and props from the drama departments store cupboard! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Tui

VIP Member
Her hair looks bloody awful. Wouldn’t it have been better to photoshop the roots, or put her in a wig? It looks like she has a hairy black swimming cap on. Nasty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

InstaFamous

She keeps insisting “This Is Me” when she looks different in every picture I’ve ever seen. Which Sophie are we supposed to believe is The One?

- Bargain Haul Soph
- Babymouth Soph (complete with Pyrex jug for tinned spaghetti)
- Gourmet Chef Soph
- Horrified-by-sex-scenes Soph
- Overly Expensive Purifying Moss Soph
- Anxious Soph
- Outraged Neck Clawing Soph
- Doting Bride Soph
- Haul-him-out-the-bookies-by-the-ear Soph

Also, seems I’ve inadvertently just created the worlds shittest line of Barbie dolls and demand 40% of all royalties for dolls sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It may have been discussed on here before but I don't have a few spare weeks to read all 215 threads 🤣 but does anyone else feel that she never really wanted to be known as a cleaning account. It looks like she would rather be the kind of account that can show off her expensive bags, dresses, fancy hotel stays and get invited to fancy events etc but thats not the demographic of her followers so she's stuck doing B+M hauls instead of Harrods! She would like to be more of a Kim Kardashian but she's ended up as Kim Woodburn instead (actually that's an insult to Kim, she did at least clean 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This is the make up artist she has today. He says he's proud of doing the cover, but the photoshoot was before MUAs were allowed to work and she claimed she did her own. Liar Liar Jimmy Choos on fire!
20200820_152623.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Whitelilac

VIP Member
When they did the book shoot hairdressers were OK to work but I'm pretty sure hers was over in Ibiza with Jac Jossa etc. For the In the Style launches. Make up artists have only been legal to work since 15th August, have they just dropped covidiot Sophie in the shit again?

Just checked her highlight - her photo shoot for the book was 6 weeks ago. MUA definitely shouldn't have been doing her face

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

LoopyLu

''Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me''

Ain't this the truth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
SHE IS SO BLOODY PATRONISING!!!! How dare she bang on about it being Friday and imagining it all being over later when you get to bed. She has done two (one and a half really) days ‘work’ so far this week. Two. And even then she was picked up and driven there, did a couple of hours fannying about getting fussed over, hair and make up done, taken to get Costa, then driven home. Now she’s got another jam packed day of being driven somewhere, fawned over, maybe having to read a few times and then being driven home. She’s left her son at home in his own house with his dad, not in childcare like the majority of us have to, and she’s in the financial position to be able to just order a takeaway tonight instead of cooking because God knows that lazy shite she’s married won’t do a tap while she’s out. She is so privileged to be in the position she is in and she still whinges and complains and goes on about it being Friday like she’s just done a 70 hour week. Sorry for the rant but she’s pissed me off so much this week, it’s untrue.

Attachments

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
This really pisses me off because I work on the face and have literally only just been able to resume work. How DARE they flout the rules! Mind you just had a thought, all the tv people will be having their make up done won’t they? 🤔 all this time. News readers etc.
No, they had to do their own. Even Stacy Soloman filmed herself doing her own face for Loose Women. She forgot her make up one day, borrowed someone else's foundation and looked like an oompa lumpa on live TV

• Haha

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Her dad brought the Auto Glym Glass Cleaner round 😂 come on Soph .. you get that free in a kit when you purchased your Audi ( it’s standard from the dealers !)

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Someone’s dropped a bollock there. Didn’t she say she’d done her own make up for the shoot in the house? Now there’s video of someone else doing it?

ETA. In fact! She made a big thing the week before of practising because ‘she doesn’t know what she’s doing with make up.’ Bloody make up and beauty salons going bust everywhere because they’ve stuck to lockdown rules, but she’s breaking rules and having who she wants round. She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 47

Whitelilac

VIP Member
People are tagging The Sun and the professional association on Mikey's post now and he has gone very quiet.
This could be his biggest own goal ever 🤦‍♀️
All to get a bit of reflected glory from an Instagram cleaner 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
“Sophie! Darling! Yep...yep...well we’ve noticed that your memwah photoshoot gained a lot of traction, and of course is fabulous, but unfortunately isn’t testing well on relatability and that make up artist is getting it in the neck. Yes I know, I know, he’s deleting, so don’t worry darling, but we need a day of good old Mrs Hinch. Nothing strenuous but a slight bathroom clean, maybe something that we know works well with the whole ‘him indoors’ schtick...what about flip flops or...pubes? Yep yep pubes! Your followers will love it, trust me. Honestly Soph it will be fine. Yes yes you can use Gretel, or whatever that new filter is called. Relates to the Hinchers. Follow it up with quote boards on how hilarious you are. Got it? Brilliant Soph, chat soon.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Don't be fooled by the anxiety that I got
I'm still little old Soph from the block
Used to have a little now I have a lot
Delete all nasty comments, con all my followers
Don't be fooled by the anxiety that i got
I will scream troll at anyone who questions me
I'm still little old Soph from the block

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
1st time poster - so basically the past 24 hours she’s effectively admitted that she had people round her house during the worst part of lockdown. So people couldn’t see their family, their friends, go to funerals (I myself couldn’t go to my fathers cremation, non of us could due to Covid) and yet she had a load of people round for a bloody photoshoot for a front cover of a book?! I hope she reads this and feels every sense of guilt that she can. She should be ashamed of herself, in fact everyone involved should.

• Sad
Reactions: 45