Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After lockdown? Are we not in lockdown anymore then? 🤔

She’s as fake as my mates tits.
Wtf are those shoes she has shown today. Bloody hideous. It looks like she’s playing dress up from the 80’s especially with those plain black monstrosities heels.
Ronald McDonald called he wants his shoes back. They’re like bleeping canal boats.

And don’t even get me started on that thin pathetic heel.
no we’re not in full lockdown anymore. People can get their hair done now so I am sure the poster meant when we was in full lockdown and nothing was open etc. You know as well as I do that we’re not in full lockdown anymore so not sure what that Sarcy comment was for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
B9D0DCD5-7DD4-4421-8FE9-9F7D9AC5C7A4.png

I know a few people who’ve had whitening and composites done to the teeth and they look nothing like that, I dunno if it’s just the editing of the video but they are screaming porcelain/ceramic veneers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Her sheep literally cream their knickers when she posts on her grid. One comment saying how honest she is. They must choose to ignore all her lies and pre records or else they are that totally brainwashed by her that they don't actually notice her duck ups. It's not something I ever want to understand but these people are actual stalker material

Reactions: 14
I was off work for almost a year with anxiety and depression, I wouldn’t leave my house for almost 2 weeks at a time, not even to put a bin out or sit in my garden. Every day was a struggle and to see her prancing around and then pulling the anxiety card, it just feels like a massive slap in the face 😤

I wouldn’t have been able to go to a photo shoot, even with all the nicest makeup and clothes, I still would have hated myself and the whole experience

She’s such a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Confused. She was letting strangers in to her home during a pandemic for a photo shoot where her little boy lives!? Wow.

That song does not suit her at all... She is a healthy, wealthy, slim, pretty, blonde young woman with a beautiful child, a husband and a roof over her head. What adversity has/does she face to warrant the use of that song. ...

Reactions: 33
What an absolute cringe fest that latest grid post is.
Excuse me while I go bring me tea back up. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮That dress looks like the net curtains my gran had when I was younger. Horrid.
I swear one day she will crawl so far up her own arse, she'll spend the rest of her life in the dark looking for the light switch.
This Is Me blah blah blah.
duck off ya silly bint.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If her book is supposedly about showing people who she really is, ‘little old me just cleans, don’t know how I got so famous’ why on earth would her book need pictures of her in glamorous dresses and posing in underwear?

Surely her moppy slippers and a £8 eBay dress is all the photos the book needs? 😂

But guyssss I’m still learning

OMG, How can this person be anxious when she is able to show herself posing in her bra or whatever it is to her 3.7 million fans/bots.

She infuriates me so much.

1597949557363.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’ve unfollowed her. Does as she pleases with no regard to people’s lives. Continuous flouter of the restrictions and as people lose their jobs and income, she gets richer as people believe she’s a lovely, normal person. I’m out. I don’t wish horrible things upon people but I hope more people see her for what she is and she loses her “fame”.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else find it suspect that Bessie mate Stacey has said nothing in her stories at all today about the fact that hinch's book cover was released today? 🤔

Reactions: 7
There was a poster on a few threads back that worked in marketing I think ? I can see how the the little old me stuff worked initially but how the hell does she get them to adore her and fight for her I’m fascinated ! How do they call her humble and generous when she literally hasn’t shown anything of the sort ?

Reactions: 7
Posing in your bra and posting on social media just screams anxiety eh? As someone who genuinely does suffer with anxiety she bloody bugs the tit out of me.

Reactions: 22
She looks so aged in these photos - how can a 30 year old look like a tidy 45 year old even with all the make up, filters, airbrushing etc? So odd.

Reactions: 12
So for her book grid post she puts a picture up of her with the dog but not her son

I really think she had a baby to please the masses and prove them wrong. She can have a clean house with a kid around

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.