Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are tagging The Sun and the professional association on Mikey's post now and he has gone very quiet.
This could be his biggest own goal ever 🤦‍♀️
All to get a bit of reflected glory from an Instagram cleaner 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just found these 2 comments,
‘Eco Friendly’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good God the other ones deluded, quite scary if that’s what they think!!
I must start work soon so I’ll stop spamming you all with screenshots shortly😬
To be fair she inspired me to go eco friendly. After thinking wow we really dont need all them chemicals she’s using.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh geeeez “Adventures of Ron & Hen” gives me so much rage!!!! It’s Friday and I should be in a good mood but now I just want to stab something! 😤😤😤

Also - 40mph winds forecast here today (West Sussex) Don’t know what the weather in Maldonia is like but I’d hate for the “per-goala” cover to blow away like those hanging bar-skits did. Who knows what might happen to the glass topped table?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The way she edits Ronnie with the filters, slo mo, cringey horrible music over the top. Makes him seem totally devoid of any personality or character, and quite honestly boring as hell.

If she showed us real life instead of this crap she edits for insta, I’m sure he’s a lovely, funny, mischievous 1 year old but we’d never know!

Reactions: 24
Adventures of Ron and Hen 🤣 seriously deluded! My kids have had more adventures than these two. As for her busy week which only started weds afternoon - being chauffeur driven to places, looked after, not having to worry about doing your own hair and make up - what a joke to everyone else who are working, getting up early, making breakfasts and lunches for their families, having to get an evening meal ready, not having a full time partner to help them, working a full day and having to tackle traffic whilst still having to clean and keep on top of laundry and food shops etc - now that’s what I class a busy weeks work. Her followers need to see her for what she really is - a saleswoman. And why is she showing her makeup drawer this morning? Is this in reference to all the comments about having MUA in her home during lockdown?

Reactions: 23
Has anybody actually emailed the sun with this story? I’m sure they would pick it up as they printed about her breaking lockdown before?

Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced its a bra she is in. To me it looks like a strapless number with a cut out bit below the bust 🤷🏼‍♀️. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! I’m guessing the different rules applied when they were working in an big, air conditioned studio. Not sure how crowding into Greysville with God knows how many other ‘essential workers’ should be allowed 🤔
Makeup for tv and film was allowed before standard 1-1 makeup (doesn’t make sense) BUT come to think of the dates I actually am certain that shoot was a couple of weeks before that date was released.!

Reactions: 7
Another passive-aggressive post showing her doing her own makeup. Yes Sophie we know you've read this page. But you're still lying so I'm not sure what you're aiming for here. another passive-aggressive comments about Ron and hen Adventures.

Reactions: 17
Ffs bore off!!! She’s off again with her busy work week!!! 2 days at work does not make a busy week!!!

Reactions: 15
2 days work! Jesus I won't be surprised if another getaway was booked because shes been rushed off her feet 🙄

Reactions: 18
Oh and FYI most people start working at 9am - not leaving the house at 9. Hinch makes out that getting ready for 9 is hard work - 🙄 so relatable - not!

Reactions: 15
If that’s the tit she would wear to big events no wonder she doesn’t get an invite 😂 sorry I mean no wonder she declines the invites so she can sit at home crying about them.

To think this dress and book launch was already in the works when she was crying about not going to the NTAs and said one day guys you will see me in a big dress and al that crap planting the seed.

Reactions: 8
Have you ever seen so much make up?? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

bleeping Penguin award there as well as if she’s an accomplished writer. Urgh. 🙄🙄🙄
“Next week I’ll be at home more” sorry WHAT? You spent more time celebrating your anniversary than you did working, travel time included. What a hard, crazy life she leads 🧐🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two days work on the bounce?! I hope Vestlife has another break on a boat booked for her so she can unwind after such a long and stressful week. She really is just one of us isn't she 🥰

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.