Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not windy in Maldon? Cus we have a tent in the garden with bricks in to keep it from blowing away and there's looks fine just sitting there... In a non windy garden.

And when she was in the car showing the view none of the trees were blowing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is EVERYTHING a pre record ffs
More to the point there wasn’t a cloud in the sky over her special fields 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Don't be fooled by the anxiety that I got
I'm still little old Soph from the block
Used to have a little now I have a lot
Delete all nasty comments, con all my followers
Don't be fooled by the anxiety that i got
I will scream troll at anyone who questions me
I'm still little old Soph from the block

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“Getting to where I am today hasn’t been easy...”

Where is she exactly?? She’s a saleswoman who has a large following on Instagram and gets free stuff. I honestly don’t get why these people think they’re so special. If anything they are the dregs of society expecting everything to fall into their lap for nothing.

The hard work in the early days was running numerous accounts to see which took off first, stalking cleaning accounts on Facebook and begging for followers and then trying to get her foot into the Gleam door, being told to go away and come back when she’d built her following and the rest is history. I wonder if this part will be included in her book?? I bet not as she makes out she’s self made little old how did this happen to me?

That was a major part of her journey (as confirmed in a Gleam article stating she approached them twice). If she includes it then absolute respect. But I seriously doubt she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kate to the party today guysss (I have actually been working hard all morning on my PhD). She has only got to the position she is in due to being an experienced saleswoman & her impressionable followers who she cannot relate to any way. ATV

Reactions: 13
Grab a sick bucket more like omg it hasn’t been the easiest of journeys??? Wtf? Thought little ol Zo didn’t know how it happened . You lied your way along the journey love! Look out Vest she might meet a real man on her journeys!!

Reactions: 14
Oh god poor love has done a few hours ‘work’ this week. She’ll need a gifted spa trip to recover.
I’d be embarrassed making out having my make up done, posing for a few pics or reading a book about myself was work.

Reactions: 12
Genuinely cannot stand this woman she makes me feel sick!! And whoever let that mutt sit on that expensive dress needs sacking!!!!!!!

I think I just threw up a bit 🤢
That book is going to be so nauseating I can’t stand it and it’s not even published yet!
Maybe I should make some spaghetti in a jug to settle my stomach 🤔
Don’t forget your hot chocolate hun. ATV xx

She’s a bleeping liar ! Why bleeping bullshit ? Seems to me it’s one rule for them and one rule for us ! Pissing me right off ! I’ve only just been able to get by brows done ! I looked like a bleeping werewolf after five months of lockdown ! Even my threaders face was shocked when she saw my brows 😂😂😂 and yet she flaunts the rules and bends them to suit her ! Can’t stand the woman ! And that bleeping song ! 🤬🤯

Reactions: 15
Whoops I got blocked within 15mins by Mikey...... all I said was that I loved his make up but think he might have shot himself in the foot by breaking lockdown rules.
Think I touched a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️
Flippin hell. Everyone in tv are still having to do all their own hair and make up. Tv presenters/soap actors......
Why not this mob?

Reactions: 12
Hand on her headphones like she’s in a friggin’ 80s music video (I’m getting Band Aid vibes)

• Haha
She has 3.7 millions followers but only just over 350,000 likes and only 4000 comments😂 come on people, is Bum stretcher too busy to like her grid posts?! What about cumslut?! Those numbers just don’t add up
It’s so low!!!
Comments and likes aren’t the only way to measure engagement obvs , but her comment engagement for example is 0.01% on the MEEEMWAH post ..... sadly cumslut and Bumstretcher may not be real Hinchers 😤😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.