Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Rh3a with 50 votes
Original Edited for profanities🤣🤣

#215 The book looks s**t. The end

voice notes listen to them and hear her lies with your own ears thread 151 page 13

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).
Dinning = written in the note at the Mandarin Hotel informing them that the 'In DINNING Room Team' had B&J's Ice Cream waiting for them! Spelling mistakes are not what you expect from a luxury hotel

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

•••last thread quick round up feel free to add•••••

After a three day trip last week to sunny Maidstone they returned only to fly off again to sunny London to stay in a posh posh posh! Hotel for the Anniversary night where they indulged in a foot massage and photos of a fully clothed Zo were shown eating Jaymeees truffles in bed.
She then went on to carry on her manic busy promo week by being chauffeured somewhere sunny to do some pics and tried to make out she was doing imo a book cover which she had already done in her house . Someone sadly broke the news and her book cover was posted all over the place before her launch 🤣... it’s out there now as some of you have noticed the Hinches groaned.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do her and Stacey have the exact same bracelets? It’s like their morphing into one person

Reactions: 31
Hold on... wasn’t her photo shoot at home due to coronavirus lockdown and she had to do her own hair and makeup? Well why is it that she had a pro hair and makeup team in then or am I missing something?!

• Wow
Reactions: 69
Hold on... wasn’t her photo shoot at home due to coronavirus lockdown and she had to do her own hair and makeup? Well why is it that she had a pro hair and makeup team in then or am I missing something?!
Literally just jumped on here to say the same. Her “‘make up artist” has just done a post about how he did the face. Make up artists have literally only just gone back to work so even if it was done in the past few weeks they would be breaking rules. Same as her hair, as she got it chopped off once hairdressers reopened!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
When they did the book shoot hairdressers were OK to work but I'm pretty sure hers was over in Ibiza with Jac Jossa etc. For the In the Style launches. Make up artists have only been legal to work since 15th August, have they just dropped covidiot Sophie in the tit again?

Just checked her highlight - her photo shoot for the book was 6 weeks ago. MUA definitely shouldn't have been doing her face

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
When they did the book shoot hairdressers were OK to work but I'm pretty sure hers was over in Ibiza with Jac Jossa etc. For the In the Style launches. Make up artists have only been legal to work since 15th August, have they just dropped covidiot Sophie in the tit again?
Looks like carlbembridgehair did her hair according to Insta. Not a problem but I’m pretty sure the MUA shouldn’t have been there!!!

Did she not make a big song and dance about doing her own hair and make-up?
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 15
Who's surprised that she got her make up done when she werent supposed to? Not like Hinchoccio hasnt broke lockdown rules before 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 68
HaVe YoU eVeR sEeN sO mUcH mAkEuP ....aye I have love, every time you treat us to a clear out of your makeup drawer 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
••••last thread quick round up feel free to add•••••

After a three day trip last week to sunny Maidstone they returned only to fly off again to sunny London to stay in a posh posh posh! Hotel for the Anniversary night where they indulged in a foot massage and photos of a fully clothed Zo were shown eating Jaymeees truffles in bed.
She then went on to carry on her manic busy promo week by being chauffeured somewhere sunny to do some pics and tried to make out she was doing imo a book cover which she had already done in her house . Someone sadly broke the news and her book cover was posted all over the place before her launch 🤣... it’s out there now as some of you have noticed the Hinches groaned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The chicken select chat towards the end of the last thread has just made me choke on my coffee 💀💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just the bloody lies. She made a real point of Guyzz, I’ve had to do my makeup myself. Think I’ve done ok. bleeping liar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her cover photo shoot was about 6 weeks ago, it's on her 'this is me' highlights. I'm not sure what lockdown rules were in force in England at that time. But hairdressers and make up artists in Scotland certainly weren't open for business.

Reactions: 19
''Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me''

Ain't this the truth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her cover photo shoot was about 6 weeks ago, it's on her 'this is me' highlights. I'm not sure what lockdown rules were in force in England at that time. But hairdressers and make up artists in Scotland certainly weren't open for business.
Anything on the face was banned till last weekend in England. Hairdressers re-opened at the start of July so he would have been OK, but not the make up artist

Reactions: 21
''Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me''

Ain't this the truth!!
I loved that song until now. My wee boy's whole school performed it at a Christmas show. Now I hate it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.