Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cecilia

I think she’s gathered from my postings? Like about my sister and stuff
Really wish I’d just replied #bekond

she dressed her daughter up as Hinch for book day and her daughter used to make them play “hinching” at school play times 🙃
😂 Tit

Reactions: 1

Lola2319

I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!
Could some one please tell me what’s happened with trace? Thanks x

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!
Please fill me in, why did trace delete Facebook????
Atv x

🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope she’s joking!
Just spat out my tea - that has to be a joke!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I think she does have an ED,but I'm no expert.All I can make out is that she opted for a gastric band for vanity reasons and not because she was obese.She suffered the consequences though.
I have an opinion as to why she didn't look after herself during her pregnancy,i'm interested to know if she talks about it.So in answer to yr question it could well have been but I'm not so sure when the problem started.
She is anemic, perhaps due to lack of eating.

grannypants

Chatty Member
View attachment 217939
bottom right photo... I literally thought he was covered in mould! Poor Ronnie what the hell is that outfit! Imagine been a few days old and been put in that monstrosity! Poor kid
Catching up on this thread but how much nicer does her hair look in the top right photo? 😯
She should dye her hair a warm chocolate brown and get rid of the extensions, it would really do wonders

charzzzzzz

There's a part of the video where he's on his knees and the nappy looks bulbous - like they do when it's really wet. Also when he's by the door his nappy looks like it's sagging drastically to one side. Chances are, she just hadn't changed him when she took the video. I don't change my little ones nappy the second she wakes up - she normally has breakfast first.

So yes, it probably needs a change but so long as he's not in it all day... 🤷🏻‍♂️

It definitely needs a change, it's so bulging at the front when he's sat down! I'm not saying this is a regular thing, i forget to change my sons nappy sometimes if I'm busy but ronnies does need doing in this video