Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
I do think everyone is right she's a compulsive liar and is manipulating many to get money, her ability to get money to fund her business is basically using this as her business plan.
But I do think we need to be careful on here shaming certain things and claiming they would never be done with anxiety.
Everyone's illness with anxiety is different. There are people with crippling,absolutely disabling anxiety that are brave Warriors, and can go and do a corporate job or can get up every morning and feed ,clothe and get their kids to school. Or go outside and put on a show and no one would ever know.
But inside they can feel like they're dying fullstop.
or on their bad days they can't move, they feel like they can't breathe. They can't walk through doors they can't touch anything they can't go outside on their bad days.
But they don't often show these. Because it's still a stigmatized illness which brings so much shame. and some of the comments on here about "you wouldn't be able to do this if you had anxiety" only stimulate that stigma because people then think oh god I can't show you my truth, or I can't be honest with those I love because they look at the things they do,they read this type of diagnosis you see on twitter or here,or you can have a job,or you talk all the time.but it's not that simple.
And there are those with anxiety that can go for periods of extremes- the weeks ,months or years where it's really bad. but it's not always especially if they're trying to get help and then learning new cognitive ways of dealing with it. Though inside when they wake up in the morning they can still be scared shitless.
Now Sophie is selling this point. Sophie is creating a page where she knows a lot of her viewers have this kind of s*** going on. she's using the quotes, she's using the lines after that we tackled her,using her comments on her feed or that her sheep share with her and taken advantage that's what pisses me off. Because someone with anxiety wouldn't behave the way she does all the way we've highlighted not necessarily the doing things but the plagiarizing it and manipulation of using it.
But let's be really careful when we say she can't have anxiety because she's doing this and that. Because there could be people on this page that are managing to do things that they have to do to live or to keep their kids alive when inside it's a whole different story. And on their worst days we can't imagine what they're going through.
I think that's where the Anger comes from the injustice of that Sophie is doing f****** outrageous.
Plus putting all anxiety inside she's lying every term she's lying. She's coming on here and getting her ideas she's playing to her people she's selling a business and she's f****** clever at it. She's breaking rules. She's lying. Every breath is a lie. Entirety or not that is Instagram that that is what is there is no truth to Instagram it's a lie behind Every every image . so anyone on here thst gets angry but then also sometimes shrinks their shoulders and feels shittyinside or about themselves don't!because it's all one big f****** lie.thats the shit.shes the shitter.
Rant over.god that was long sorry guyyyyys I'm practising for my memwahhhhhhh *hehe tinkly laugh and coy shy under the eyelid look inserted here*.right Soph?

I do think everyone is right she's a compulsive liar and is manipulating many to get money, her ability to get money to fund her business is basically using this as her business plan.
But I do think we need to be careful on here shaming certain things and claiming they would never be done with anxiety.
Everyone's illness with anxiety is different. There are people with crippling,absolutely disabling anxiety that are brave Warriors, and can go and do a corporate job or can get up every morning and feed ,clothe and get their kids to school. Or go outside and put on a show and no one would ever know.
But inside they can feel like they're dying fullstop.
or on their bad days they can't move, they feel like they can't breathe. They can't walk through doors they can't touch anything they can't go outside on their bad days.
But they don't often show these. Because it's still a stigmatized illness which brings so much shame. and some of the comments on here about "you wouldn't be able to do this if you had anxiety" only stimulate that stigma because people then think oh god I can't show you my truth, or I can't be honest with those I love because they look at the things they do,they read this type of diagnosis you see on twitter or here,or you can have a job,or you talk all the time.but it's not that simple.
And there are those with anxiety that can go for periods of extremes- the weeks ,months or years where it's really bad. but it's not always especially if they're trying to get help and then learning new cognitive ways of dealing with it. Though inside when they wake up in the morning they can still be scared shitless.
Now Sophie is selling this point. Sophie is creating a page where she knows a lot of her viewers have this kind of s*** going on. she's using the quotes, she's using the lines after that we tackled her,using her comments on her feed or that her sheep share with her and taken advantage that's what pisses me off. Because someone with anxiety wouldn't behave the way she does all the way we've highlighted not necessarily the doing things but the plagiarizing it and manipulation of using it.
But let's be really careful when we say she can't have anxiety because she's doing this and that. Because there could be people on this page that are managing to do things that they have to do to live or to keep their kids alive when inside it's a whole different story. And on their worst days we can't imagine what they're going through.
I think that's where the Anger comes from the injustice of that Sophie is doing f****** outrageous.
Plus putting all anxiety inside she's lying every term she's lying. She's coming on here and getting her ideas she's playing to her people she's selling a business and she's f****** clever at it. She's breaking rules. She's lying. Every breath is a lie. Entirety or not that is Instagram that that is what is there is no truth to Instagram it's a lie behind Every every image . so anyone on here thst gets angry but then also sometimes shrinks their shoulders and feels shittyinside or about themselves don't!because it's all one big f****** lie.thats the shit.shes the shitter.
Rant over.god that was long sorry guyyyyys I'm practising for my memwahhhhhhh *hehe tinkly laugh and coy shy under the eyelid look inserted here*.right Soph?
P.s NOT STICKING up for her.but for those WITH anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Have I missed something. Has she overcome a really difficult trauma and cured world hunger? The songs and the pictures are something else 😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Never in my life have I ever seen anyone so in love with themselves as she is! She really takes the biscuit doesn't she?

How dare you claim to have anxiety Sophie? How dare you? Parading around your photo shoot surrounded by people so far up your arse I'm surprised they can breathe! You have not one ounce of moral fibre, no work ethic and you dare to still claim you don't know how you got this lucky? By being a liar, a con artist and a weapons grade twat. Go away you ghastly creature!

• Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
Why would you wear shoes you admit you cant walk in for a book called this is me when it obviously isn't you if you dont wear and cant walk in them maybe needs to change title to this isn't me

Reactions: 44
Just found these 2 comments,
‘Eco Friendly’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good God the other ones deluded, quite scary if that’s what they think!!
I must start work soon so I’ll stop spamming you all with screenshots shortly😬
To be fair she inspired me to go eco friendly. After thinking wow we really dont need all them chemicals she’s using.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lilolily

Hand on her headphones like she's in band aid. 🎶feed the hinchhhhh, my doritos and cheese strings are not free (yet)
#spon #ad #iworkwithcheesestring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

bellinibobble

VIP Member
So she was careful and didn’t say it in so many words but I interpreted this as she was having to do it herself and I’m sure she alluded to it on another story. View attachment 217590
Spot on! She 100% claimed she was doing her own make up. I'm sure it will be covered on a previous thread as well!

This is why I can't stand the woman.

Edit: How convenient - my post from 6 July https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...nsions-and-a-covid-blow-dry.7262/post-1757080

At the time she'd done loads of stories about make up, watching videos etc, insinuating she was doing her own for this shoot. All because she was flouting lockdown rules.. Amazing when you think about the level of deceit that goes into it all.

Last edited:
  • Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
She could seriously be 5-6 different women because every picture of her looks different! Stop using a damn filter, stand behind your book ‘This is Me’. We can’t figure out who or what you are because it’s all fake!

The title and the glam picture contradict each other, because if she wants her fans to see the real grinch then don't be sat there in a ball gown with a full face of slap on and high heeled shoes that you state you can't walk in etc.

Just have a normal picture taken ffs

Who is the real me I wonder?

One of the many faces of an anxious woman.

1597953678757.png
1597953716865.png
1597953740279.png
1597953765738.png
1597953787451.png
1597953812662.png
1597953835119.png
1597954085589.png
1597953957836.png

• Wow
  • Heart

LouLouMarie

She feckin grinds my gears 😡
Liar, liar minky on fire
Also stop using that song, This is Me, it’s supposed to be about someone coming out to the world asking people to accept them as they are. You, Hinchy and Inchy are the fakest couple of twats I’ve ever seen, you havent a genuine bone in either of your plastic bodies.

Reactions: 42

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Well this is it. My Swan song.

She's blocked me.

And why did she block me? Because I liked a post that didn't quite fit into her "everything is perfect" narrative 🙄....because SHE broke lockdown rules and lied about it and now she's been caught out. She really is a child pretending to be a grown up. I genuinely don't care if influencers lie, but when you get caught... Own it.

Thing is with this, they could have covered it off and said yes he was there or on facetime but he didn't actually do the makeup... The fact that they are frantically sweeping it under the carpet speaks volumes.

Thing is, I think she's actually quite calucated with the lies. She lies in such a discombobulated way that she doesn't have to keep up with them, her demographic seems to be people of limited intelligence so they have no choice but to blindly accept what she's saying.

Am I jealous? Fuck no. I mean the money would be handy but then I like to look at my things and know I've earned them, that I've worked for them. She has a vapid life that has no meaning, she doesn't bring anything of value to the table - she flicks around a duster every now and again and takes . One day she'll be long forgotten by the sheeples who will either become unhinched or who will move on to the next big thing. She'll either have ditched jaymee for someone more fitting with her ever evolving caricature of herself or he'll have binned her off because he's seen the light. She'll be like Lola from Copacabana, a lonely, haggered old woman with nothing but her stuff. I mean what can she do when the influencer shine wears off? She can't exactly go back to a regular office job... The money won't last forever (especially the way she spends it). She'll end up looking like Jackie stallone within 5 years too.

• Heart

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Don’t mean to de-rail from the thread but I don’t think lockdown coronavirus n all that applys to people with a certain amount of followers, laughing my back of because the hair and makeup studio I go to Charlotte Crosby also goes to and she had her lashes done last week from there and they uploaded the picture of her etc and it got deleted within a few hours! And seen on charlottes snapchat yesterday that she’s over the moon she’s finished her two week quarantine from coming back from Ibiza so she can now ‘get her lashes done’ and the salon uploaded the same picture yesterday that they did last week😂😂 it’s like why tho we all seen the fucking picture and everyone at the salon seen you? And hinch is absolutely no different either

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Kim79my

Ha ha, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Hinch! Wow, i feel like it’s like a badge of honour. I didn’t even make a comment. I just liked someone’s comment on the make up artists page who called him out on breaking lock down. Wowsers. She really is sensitive when people call out the truth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Makeupbymikey is busy deleting comments again this morning. There was a long comment on his latest grid post about MUAs not being able to work. Went to screen shot it and poof it was gone. If he didn't want people calling him out for working illegally he should have kept his big gob shut.
He missed this one though...the fake compliment at the start must have distracted him 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40