Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is it. My Swan song.

She's blocked me.

And why did she block me? Because I liked a post that didn't quite fit into her "everything is perfect" narrative 🙄....because SHE broke lockdown rules and lied about it and now she's been caught out. She really is a child pretending to be a grown up. I genuinely don't care if influencers lie, but when you get caught... Own it.

Thing is with this, they could have covered it off and said yes he was there or on facetime but he didn't actually do the makeup... The fact that they are frantically sweeping it under the carpet speaks volumes.

Thing is, I think she's actually quite calucated with the lies. She lies in such a discombobulated way that she doesn't have to keep up with them, her demographic seems to be people of limited intelligence so they have no choice but to blindly accept what she's saying.

Am I jealous? duck no. I mean the money would be handy but then I like to look at my things and know I've earned them, that I've worked for them. She has a vapid life that has no meaning, she doesn't bring anything of value to the table - she flicks around a duster every now and again and takes . One day she'll be long forgotten by the sheeples who will either become unhinched or who will move on to the next big thing. She'll either have ditched jaymee for someone more fitting with her ever evolving caricature of herself or he'll have binned her off because he's seen the light. She'll be like Lola from Copacabana, a lonely, haggered old woman with nothing but her stuff. I mean what can she do when the influencer shine wears off? She can't exactly go back to a regular office job... The money won't last forever (especially the way she spends it). She'll end up looking like Jackie stallone within 5 years too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh god, we aren't going to have to put up with that again this year are we?!!! 😂😂
Imagine if she recorded her own version. I mean she was tone deaf enough last year to put up the original version playing behind her showing off her 2 Christmas trees and her decorations...

Reactions: 11
Well this is it. My Swan song.

She's blocked me.

And why did she block me? Because I liked a post that didn't quite fit into her "everything is perfect" narrative 🙄....because SHE broke lockdown rules and lied about it and now she's been caught out. She really is a child pretending to be a grown up. I genuinely don't care if influencers lie, but when you get caught... Own it.

Thing is with this, they could have covered it off and said yes he was there or on facetime but he didn't actually do the makeup... The fact that they are frantically sweeping it under the carpet speaks volumes.

Thing is, I think she's actually quite calucated with the lies. She lies in such a discombobulated way that she doesn't have to keep up with them, her demographic seems to be people of limited intelligence so they have no choice but to blindly accept what she's saying.

Am I jealous? duck no. I mean the money would be handy but then I like to look at my things and know I've earned them, that I've worked for them. She has a vapid life that has no meaning, she doesn't bring anything of value to the table - she flicks around a duster every now and again and takes . One day she'll be long forgotten by the sheeples who will either become unhinched or who will move on to the next big thing. She'll either have ditched jaymee for someone more fitting with her ever evolving caricature of herself or he'll have binned her off because he's seen the light. She'll be like Lola from Copacabana, a lonely, haggered old woman with nothing but her stuff. I mean what can she do when the influencer shine wears off? She can't exactly go back to a regular office job... The money won't last forever (especially the way she spends it). She'll end up looking like Jackie stallone within 5 years too.
Completely agree. I actually dreamt last night that she left Jamie after having an affair with some sexy PT kind of guy. I know I should lay off the tattle before bed time 😂.
I honestly believe that will happen though. The more exposure she has beyond her house - rhe more circles she moves in - eg strictly, events, parties or even striking up some odd insta friendship in the DMs rhe more likely it is that will dispose of Mr Inch and Ronnie and move on.
perhaps a little Katie Price style - note how the kids don’t live with her full time but with Peter and Emily.
it’s deeply sad that I’ve given this amount of thought to it but when she’s angered me so much with her ridiculous behaviour, fantasising about her inevitable downfall keeps me sane 😂. Everything in her life is disposable - including her husband and child. I mean she loves weddings right, so she’ll want to do it again. Andwhen the nasty divorce takes place that’s when it will all come out. I don’t know why I have this gut feeling but I do that their relationship will fall apart by this time next year.

Reactions: 15
See makeyouuplikeacunt mike has put a story up today being praised for wearing, ppe how thick does he think people actually are ? Horse and bolted come to mind 😂 Too Kate mate!
He can post that all he likes. Fact remains that him and a team entered her house in lockdown, while the rules were that only people from your bubble were allowed in someone's house. Then on top of that he applied make up, something that no one has been allowed to to until very recently.
So by posting that, all he's doing is confirming that as a business he broke 2 covid rules, and confirming that Hinch also broke them.
Not so bright are they!

Also, as her name is a business and her home is her place of work then really she needed to have done a covid risk assessment, and he will have had to as well. Obviously that wouldn't have happened 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I questioned her about it being an autobiography and she messaged me saying “ no it’s not it’s a memoir “
Well even Penguin are calling it an autobiography so what is it ? Cos I’m confused
Memoir and autobiography are often used interchangeably, but in its correct use the latter is a chronological chronicle of someone’s life, and the former is more general recollections and will probably take the form of essays on particular subjects.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree. I actually dreamt last night that she left Jamie after having an affair with some sexy PT kind of guy. I know I should lay off the tattle before bed time 😂.
I honestly believe that will happen though. The more exposure she has beyond her house - rhe more circles she moves in - eg strictly, events, parties or even striking up some odd insta friendship in the DMs rhe more likely it is that will dispose of Mr Inch and Ronnie and move on.
perhaps a little Katie Price style - note how the kids don’t live with her full time but with Peter and Emily.
it’s deeply sad that I’ve given this amount of thought to it but when she’s angered me so much with her ridiculous behaviour, fantasising about her inevitable downfall keeps me sane 😂. Everything in her life is disposable - including her husband and child. I mean she loves weddings right, so she’ll want to do it again. Andwhen the nasty divorce takes place that’s when it will all come out. I don’t know why I have this gut feeling but I do that their relationship will fall apart by this time next year.
Wouldn’t fit with her “perfect family, perfect marriage” image though would it? I’ve noticed more and more lately how irritated she appears to be with Jamie, the ridiculous flip flop posts, dusting with his pants, filming him snoring etc and she snaps at him quite a bit or makes passive aggressive comments. I’m sure a huge part of that is because they are usually stuck with each other 24/7 as she doesn’t seem to be able to do anything alone - tbh I’m quite surprised Jamie or Ma Baker were not at the photo shoot with her. I think there are cracks there but if they were to split she would 100% blame him “he was jealous of my success” etc

Reactions: 14
1F7FAF18-A475-488F-8617-970C617C5E0C.jpeg
This woman on my Instagram has been going through fertility treatment and she’s uploaded a video that she’s finally pregnant with an emotional song attached to it, and I watched it with all the feels!!! Like that’s the type of thing we’re you can comment and say you deserve it, You’ve come so far, I wish you all the happiness, you are amazing etc etc... and this is what pisses me off, Miss Sophie uploads these stupid bleeping videos of herself at a glam shoot with emotional songs attached to it which are beyond unnecessary wanting everyone to feel emotional watching it and gush over her but why? when she’s getting paid a good bleeping penny for it and done sweet duck all To earn it, she forgets there’s real things going on is this world! I always feel like I compare her to other people with a big following on my Instagram and it always makes me despise her more. I could go on and on but I needed that rant cheers

Reactions: 23
Memoir and autobiography are often used interchangeably, but in its correct use the latter is a chronological chronicle of someone’s life, and the former is more general recollections and will probably take the form of essays on particular subjects.
I’d like to read one of her...ermm...essays (examples welcome😅) move over Stephen Hawking 😁
’ A comparative study of Home Bargains and B&M impact on the storage cupboards of the UK 2020, a randomised, controlled (by meeeee of course) prospective study’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know they’re not speaking to the same readership (though they do share a publisher!), but Dolly Alderton’s book is a good example of a memoir – wouldn’t surprise me if the Hinch book took the same approach.

Reactions: 2
She's an embarrassment...what was that vomit inducing headphone holding speech!! Sorry love but you're a silly little child pretending this is all a surprise and shock and you have no idea how this all happened! No we won't settle down with a dog hair blanket or make a hot chocolate in our grey mug or light a wax melt as normal people are too exhausted from working, coping with life, kids and other grown up stuff! Honestly have a word with yourself, go get a life, get some real world experience but until then take your rubbish ego driven diatribe of a joke book and shove it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can barely write, let alone an essay. Unless it's on the plus points of spraying toxic chemicals into the air, or telling so many lies you cant remember what you've said. I see the misspottscleaning Insta page just put up a post with the hashtags #fuckmrshinch and #toxicwitch among others 😂😂. Just about nails it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.