Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridges21

So Make up by Mikey broke lock down rules ... went to Hinches home to do her make up for the photo shoot weeks ago... would have been paid for said work !! Said work that was against the law to do whilst on lockdown!! I do hope he is fined for this... and why did she lie AGAIN and try to make out she done her own make up and was just learning guys.

Whilst my make up beautiful friends were out of work and losing all their income etc...
Was just about to say this! Saw this comment on her insta post. Some how she hasn't deleted it yet...

Attachments

Reactions: 40

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Did Mikey really call people messaging him about working illegally trolls? Looks like he has deleted his post now.
There are 1000s of MUAs and beauty therapists across the country who have followed the rules and not worked for months. They arent trolls, they have every right to be pissed off with him .

Reactions: 40

PandaEyes

Just seen the post about the book cover shoot.... she's a brazen cunt isn't she!!! I would never wish bad on anyone, but I hope to God that her and makeyoulooklikeadragqueen Mikey get done for breaking lockdown. Because that one post just goes to show she really thinks she's untouchable!! 🤬🤬
And I don't think she tagged the dress company, just the stylist.... what an absolutely petty horrible yoke!!!
Don't even get me started on the "Ebayer" or that mess of a pergola!!

P.S. apologies for the language, I know some of you here don't like the C word.... but I think it sums her up perfectly and that post has annoyed me....

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for the dress designer. It's not my taste but I would imagine it cost a pretty penny and was loaned out to Hinch for the photo shoot. It would have been returned covered in dog hair and God knows what else from Henry sitting all over it and then not one of the deceitful buggers involved in the shoot have credited the designer at all 😡

• Sad

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Finally caught up with you all. I shamefully admit I used to be a hincher. I wasn't part of the barmy army buying shitloads of zoflora (Can't stand the stuff) and trolling people, but I did follow her cleaning stories and bought stuff on her recommendation.
I am happy to report I have now seen the light!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessbee

Longtime lurker 1st time poster. Her last story has given me so much rage! I've just returned to work after maternity leave (locked down for months of it and not seeing family?!) and she's complaining about 'working' and not leaving the house til 9am?! Not only that leaving your kid with your husband at home?! I worked at 6am yesterday thankfully the MIL has my boys for us on a Thursday and my hubby had to drop them at hers to start work himself at 8am!

I used to quite like her in the beginning but now she's very sly and totally unrelatable! I'd love to have to 'work' 2 days a week and have my husband home all day everyday (maybe not cause i'd end up killing him ha!)

Rant over & Hi guys 🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sarja81

VIP Member
I think the whole cleaning started when interiors begin a big thing!
She was on fb posting on diy on a budget and it was all about making a house a home. Getting the look right for social media!
I’ve friends who are inferior designers spent thousands at uni to qualify and be the best, and they’ve worked hard building up businesses and alongside the whole interiors side of things comes cleaning!

There are so many who actually clean, have useful tips and general advice yet don’t “look the part” “look ordinary”.

if hinch was a size 18, with uncut greying hair and had 4 kids hanging off her bleach stained uniform she’d not be where she is!!! FACT!
She is man made!

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Can someone ban her and stace of the video editing app they both use to make the sickening videos with depressing music.. don’t know if someone’s dead or they’ve just been for a walk these days... hinchys latest one from her shoots is like a tribute ffs

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The adventures of Ron and Hen again 🤮
These “adventures” seem to always take place behind the sofa and I feel so cruel but I’m sick of the sight of that child’s face. I apologise and it’s not the poor little mites fault but all these slow mo close ups of him smiling are driving me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LilPinkie

VIP Member
It’s just the bloody lies. She made a real point of Guyzz, I’ve had to do my makeup myself. Think I’ve done ok. Fucking liar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37