Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoatsandboes

HaVe YoU eVeR sEeN sO mUcH mAkEuP ....aye I have love, every time you treat us to a clear out of your makeup drawer 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
I reported Mikey through the dot gov website this morning, it was very easy companies house provided all the details needed and also taken screen shots of the stories and reported Hinch. This was the straw that broke the camels back! I want to say I can’t believe they broke the rules but duh! Hinch and Mikey need to be held accountable for their dangerous behaviour and flaunting the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Astonishing

VIP Member
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Happy_Tortoise

So....if she is doing her audio today and its all going to be over tonight this must mean the book isn't going to take that long to read!! Memoir indeed just shows how much she has to tell her adoring fans that didn't know how to clean before she trotted along!
Yes. Because there will be 20 pages of her memwaah, then the next section will be:

“So, that’s my story guyz. I hope you liked it. I’ve left the next 250 pages for you to write your own memoir! Hope this helps. All the best. Soph x”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Hold on... wasn’t her photo shoot at home due to coronavirus lockdown and she had to do her own hair and makeup? Well why is it that she had a pro hair and makeup team in then or am I missing something?!

• Wow
Reactions: 69

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I reckon Sophloras true ‘following is around the 500,000 mark.... you can’t be telling me for someone that has almost 4mil followers has only JUST sold 1mil book copies....
I guess bots don’t buy ‘books’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh behave, of course Cumslut, Bumstretcher and BrexitDildo have already pre-ordered it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Who's surprised that she got her make up done when she werent supposed to? Not like Hinchoccio hasnt broke lockdown rules before 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Cc674

Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just fucking fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have fuck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Sazz1006

VIP Member
‘Excuse the pube, it’s not mine’. How can she stoop so low? As we’ve said before, if it was a man doing these posts about his wife (showing her dirty knickers, pubes in the shower, throwing her flip flops out in to the garden) it would be classed as emotional abuse/coercive control. Oh, and I couldn’t even see a pube so no need to mention it you trollop!

• Sick
  • Wow

Lou1490

Hold on... wasn’t her photo shoot at home due to coronavirus lockdown and she had to do her own hair and makeup? Well why is it that she had a pro hair and makeup team in then or am I missing something?!
Literally just jumped on here to say the same. Her “‘make up artist” has just done a post about how he did the face. Make up artists have literally only just gone back to work so even if it was done in the past few weeks they would be breaking rules. Same as her hair, as she got it chopped off once hairdressers reopened!!

• Angry
  • Wow