Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not bloody trolling its called calling a spade a spade! Not allowed a difference of opinion these days without being a troll.
She looks fake as fook
Doesn't even look like her! she's got more faces than a town hall clock and each one of them is faker than the last!
I have anxiety poor little me i can't be in public ... let's bring out a book and bombard my instagram with selfie selfie selfie
I'm so relatable buy my book while I wear my Jimmy choo and tesco handbag little relatable me
Kiss my backside
They keep saying stop trolling stay off my instagram .. nah you made it public you put yourself in public and guess what darling not everyone is gonna like you thats actually called bleeping life.
This is me memoir book??
This is shite waste of paper book

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Either of the other two pictures in her recent post would have made for better covers than the actual cover.
Also, imagine having a picture with your dog instead of your baby. What a strange woman.

Reactions: 26
I'm a little late in saying this, I'm in the US so Im about six hours behind those of you in the UK so I'm always trying to catch up with the threads, but I really hate the cover. I understand having some roots with blonde hair, I've done that. But her hair is two different colors and it looks awful. I can't believe that she didn't get her hair done for the cover! The dress is awful too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments on that grid post make me want to gouge my eyeballs out and stick them in a bowl of battery acid. What the duck is wrong with these people? How has she actually managed to brainwash so many people? Why does she deserve this so much? She does duck all. Why is she beautiful inside and out? You don’t even bleeping know her!!!

Reactions: 28
I don’t like the dress and most definitely don’t like the bra showing ( it actually looks too small for you Sophie )

Reactions: 16
The only very slight absolutely looking for it incline I have that she MAY suffer with anxiety is that book cover. Dead behind the eyes and hunched shoulders like she’s trying to hide. I actually don’t think she’s enjoying this

Reactions: 5
God her stories just make me cringe!!! So up her own arse, this is me - what utter bollocks! She looks different in every single photo she posts!!!

Reactions: 16
She keeps insisting “This Is Me” when she looks different in every picture I’ve ever seen. Which Sophie are we supposed to believe is The One?

- Bargain Haul Soph
- Babymouth Soph (complete with Pyrex jug for tinned spaghetti)
- Gourmet Chef Soph
- Horrified-by-sex-scenes Soph
- Overly Expensive Purifying Moss Soph
- Anxious Soph
- Outraged Neck Clawing Soph
- Doting Bride Soph
- Haul-him-out-the-bookies-by-the-ear Soph

Also, seems I’ve inadvertently just created the worlds shittest line of Barbie dolls and demand 40% of all royalties for dolls sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That video screamed confidence
You would never post that if you wasn't
She's waiting for your kiss arse comments sheep 💋🐑

Reactions: 8
No idea what's going on with the ads I'm getting at the moment.
I suppose Hinch is a bit of a pest alright 🦗

Screenshot_20200820_184323_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno what the worst comment is. One of someone stating her grid post made them cry because they're so proud of her 🤢 or the one that said if she wanted to go to an event, there's over 3 million people who would look after Ronnie 😐😤

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I wonder how many all grey homes there are in the UK now. No imagination, quirkiness, colour or class. Just grey boxes everywhere filled with plastic crap all thanks to this woman. Her eyebrows make her look like a Disney villain

Reactions: 7
Her anxiety is off the scale today isn’t it... ffs could she love herself any more?

Reactions: 12
I successfully submitted and won a thread tittle! I’m quite chuffed tbh and must apologise for my potty mouth 🤣 A.T.V guyzz
We don’t mind a bit of effing and jeffing on the threads but not in the titles! Brilliant title!

see she’s made a Grid post covering her lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks a lot older than 30 in these stories. Softer make up would have been a lot nicer.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.