Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is exhausted trying to keep up with her lies and what lies others are saying
We have a member of our family like Sophie. If you say something she doesn't like, she cuts you off and says you're toxic and the problem. Said family member hasn't spoken to me for 11 years and has told loads of lies but I'm not the first family member she has done it too, but some family members are blind to her and think it's me, just reminds me of how Hinch operates and how the army still fawn over her! Which is probably why I dislike her so much because it's never Sophie that's the issue, it's trolls. So annoying! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up with you all. I shamefully admit I used to be a hincher. I wasn't part of the barmy army buying shitloads of zoflora (Can't stand the stuff) and trolling people, but I did follow her cleaning stories and bought stuff on her recommendation.
I am happy to report I have now seen the light!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just saw from her story last night (with Henry) the music she put on was Michel Buble. I wonder if it's a sly nod to the person on here who said Michael Buble's autobiography was ghost written and he didn't even read it??

Reactions: 10
Finally caught up with you all. I shamefully admit I used to be a hincher. I wasn't part of the barmy army buying shitloads of zoflora (Can't stand the stuff) and trolling people, but I did follow her cleaning stories and bought stuff on her recommendation.
I am happy to report I have now seen the light!
Well done! 👏 I was the same and woke up after finding this thread!

Reactions: 12
‘Excuse the pube, it’s not mine’. How can she stoop so low? As we’ve said before, if it was a man doing these posts about his wife (showing her dirty knickers, pubes in the shower, throwing her flip flops out in to the garden) it would be classed as emotional abuse/coercive control. Oh, and I couldn’t even see a pube so no need to mention it you trollop!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Oh god I've just watched her latest story...she's cleaning her bath and she's found a pube 🤮🤮. Dear God the woman has no shame has she?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
We may all have pubes, they may only be hair, but I'd rather not see anyone else's thanks 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hello guys!
hope everyone is okay! Been a whirlwind few days for poor ole Zoph hasn’t it. Luxury hotels, photoshoots, hair and make up being done and recording her audiobook

I couldn’t think of anything worse than reading that book let alone hearing her voice in my ears reading it to me!
her over baring pronounced words in her fake voice. A friend of mine has Pre ordered the book ive said I’ll only read the part about the trolls!
Anyways I see she still looks like a drag queen which actually is offensive to drag queens because they actually look glamorous and lovely.

the book cover is just appalling. Nothing about it screams “this is me”
I wonder what adventures Ron and Hen get up to today! I am doing the school uniform shop today, Cleaning my walls of felt tip pen and having a large gin tonight! #ThisIsMe
😐 ATFV X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched her latest story and thought what sort of moron takes time out of their day to watch this tit ........then realised I have done exactly that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The pube 🤢🤢🤢 sometimes I have them,
Sometimes I don’t, depends how I’m feeling🤢🤢🤢

duck offfffff you detty pig

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Wow just wow
What have I just witnessed! The mask slipped there didn’t it
Did you notice the change in her voice
The true accent came out
That was just horrific to watch. Like a manic episode was going on
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I need to put my phone in a drawer for the day. It's winding me up so much that she very blatently lied about doing her own make up for the book cover. If she's being deceitful about that how many other things has 'beautiful inside and out' Soph not been truthful about. And don't get me started on the MUA boasting about the make up he did when it wasn't allowed. Argh! I'm off to find a field to look at 🤬
She’s not only lied, but then deliberately “uncovered” her book photos after the shoot on the same day as another shoot to “confuse” her minions.
He’s posting about all the products and deleting comments and calling everyone trolls for pointing out his mistakes.
she made SUCH a big deal about doing her own make up and blahblah”I’m so nervous” when he was their all along. AND. if he wasn’t there to do her make up he shouldn’t be sharing “his” work across Instagram if she did it. There’s no way aMUA could keep their hands off someone’s face and just teach them...
makes me so cross! People were using food banks that I know, because they couldn’t do their work. But here they are just doing whatever they like!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
2AB54548-424D-433C-B476-C258EDD53563.png
Well, Don’t hate is but I thought that was funny! I do have a very twisted sense of humour not gonna lie🤷🏼‍♀️ just goes to show she’s not as reserved as she acts on and Really dunno why she doesn’t just act her normal self which is obviously this the lying cow hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just bleeping fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have duck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷
I started following Hinch when lockdown happened. I got anxious about coronavirus, germs etc and wanted tips on how to properly clean my house. I vaguely knew she was insta famous for cleaning so I bought her books and read cover to cover, caught up on her old Instagram stories. And then I thought that because I didn't have all the products she uses that I needed to go out and buy them to clean properly. I remember legging it to B&M 15 minutes before closing in the hopes it would be empty (because coronavirus) and I filled my trolley and spent like £70 on Zoflora, Minkys, different scents of Lenor, microfibre cloths, spray bottles, white vinegar, bicarbonate of soda, febreze, Pine loo stuff etc etc.

But then every time I went to do my weekly food shop I'd end up in the cleaning aisle, buying more and more things. I was writing long lists of things I had to clean around the house every day and I was getting so overwhelmed. I couldnt do it perfectly like the hinchers could. My house didn't look like a show home. I was still anxious about coronavirus. I couldn't afford to keep buying so many products.

I know nobody made me do all that, and Hinch would say well I don't tell people they must copy me. But she used to post lots of B&M hauls and things and it felt like to do cleaning properly that's how you needed to shop.

It seems fairly common that people were getting overwhelmed, anxious and broke trying to keep up with her seemingly perfect life.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Has she really just been going on about pubes in her stories?
First off, yes we may all have them but that doesn't mean we want to see them on your stories, dirty cow 🤢🤢
And second how old is she? Going on about pubes like a teenager would. Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Course we’ve all got pubes hun, difference is that we don’t tell 3.7 million people about it.
#pubegate #shehasnoshame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ, don’t give her ideas... 😳😳
Yeah & she'd call it 'Do they know it's hinchmas' she'd have all her vom inducing hinchers(all 25 of them!) as backing singers with mops for microphones!!!!! that would seriously piss me off 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.