Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, not quite sure what to say to that. Aren't Hinchers a wonderful breed, send condolences then threats to expose someone for having a different opinion 🤯.
I think the only message to that Hincher has to be 🖕
My reply was short and sweet

no probs, piss off now 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gonna be controversial here and say I don’t mind / perhaps even quite like the pube story. DO NOT SHOOT ME. I just think...that’s the woman I followed a couple of years back who was mildly entertaining and just normal. Now I can’t even stand the thought of her. If her content was like that y’know occasionally, once a week like normal people clean bathrooms with pubes in it, then I might watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
I hope she remembers the golden rule of Hinching - #bekond! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a few setbacks have we Sophie?

Well, maybe if you didn't break the law to get your face done, lie about it for weeks then get dropped in it by your fame hungry MUA who was so desperate for his 5 minutes of fame that he outed you both, you wouldn't have so many setbacks.

Just saying....

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I've now seen Mr Inches boxers, his "inch" and his pube. I've seen more of him that my own husband and I'm 7 months pregnant with a toddler. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
To be honest I didn’t notice the pube 🤢 thank goodness

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker first time poster.
breaking lockdown rules is something that infuriates me. I spent 12 weeks solidly alone without my boyfriend and family as I live alone. so I replied to the comment the women put on mikeys posy where it was subtly a compliment but mentioning lockdown at the end saying something along the lines of “I wondered the same, I thought MUAs were still not aloud to work at this time” - both of our comments have been deleted!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Gonna be controversial here and say I don’t mind / perhaps even quite like the pube story. DO NOT SHOOT ME. I just think...that’s the woman I followed a couple of years back who was mildly entertaining and just normal. Now I can’t even stand the thought of her. If her content was like that y’know occasionally, once a week like normal people clean bathrooms with pubes in it, then I might watch.
Might be 'normal' but some things don't need publicly sharing with over 3million people 🤢

Reactions: 17
#pubegate - latest deflection technique after being called out on the lockdown makeover.
She's hoping the papers pick up on the pube stories rather than the covididiot angle 🙄
She’s always doing this to deflect isn’t she? Other ‘influencers’ do it too, or start getting weepy etc to gain sympathy. If Hinch had MUA and others in her home whilst the covid rules were in place then that is totally irresponsible of her and the people that visited. Covid is serious. My poor Nan died from it (we could not visit her nor have a funeral) and our young son contracted it and was really poorly for over 2 weeks (late March) and is still experiencing chest problems, is still unable to exercise (and he was a fit and healthy boy), and was in hospital the other day - he’s ok, but has to have further tests to look at his heart. Covid really is not something to mess with and people who break the rules make me so angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion :

Mrs Hinch : This is Me, I have pubes! What next, an OnlyFans account showing Jamie’s man boobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s such a berk! She keeps using that song from The Greatest Showman that celebrates outcasts and people who are unique. She’s just your run of a mill Essex girl with tit extensions and a soulless crushed velvet home! How on earth she’s sold 1 million books absolutely baffles me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker first time poster.
breaking lockdown rules is something that infuriates me. I spent 12 weeks solidly alone without my boyfriend and family as I live alone. so I replied to the comment the women put on mikeys posy where it was subtly a compliment but mentioning lockdown at the end saying something along the lines of “I wondered the same, I thought MUAs were still not aloud to work at this time” - both of our comments have been deleted!
Welcome! You’re in a safe space now. Get it off your chest 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.