Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're still begging for the "Adventures of Ron & Hen" this morning.

...hun you're sat in your living room clawing at his book. That's not an adventure.

Reactions: 13
The adventures of Ron and Hen again 🤮
These “adventures” seem to always take place behind the sofa and I feel so cruel but I’m sick of the sight of that child’s face. I apologise and it’s not the poor little mites fault but all these slow mo close ups of him smiling are driving me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
20200821_083515.jpg

Morning everyone! Long time lurker and first time poster 👋🏼

Notice how th garden is shown today after it was said in here that she must be having work done on it 🤣

Reactions: 18
Poor Ronnieblesshim is clawing at the door like a cat. Desperate to escape from the "Adventures" of Ron and Hen in castle grey skull and to actually be amongst colour!

Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for the dress designer. It's not my taste but I would imagine it cost a pretty penny and was loaned out to Hinch for the photo shoot. It would have been returned covered in dog hair and God knows what else from Henry sitting all over it and then not one of the deceitful buggers involved in the shoot have credited the designer at all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 39
There were different rules for makeup artists that worked in TV and media. Stupid isn’t it
Soap stars etc had to do there own make up, im not sure about all over TV shows but I imagine it was the same, dunno why Hinch was made an exception 👀

Reactions: 20
Ronnie is super cute but I genuinely feel I see more of him than my own daughter. I work full time so I have "mum guilt" like hard working Zoph 🙄
I wish she wouldn't share so much of him on social media, it's dangerous. She uses Ronnie to get freebies and to try and secure further deals (The Adventures of Ron and Hen can duck right off). I wish someone would just shake her and tell her how much damage she is potentially doing to her son by sharing his every move with 3.7 million strangers. All my social media is private and I don't post photos of my daughters face. When she was born I announced her birth by using a photo of her little hand around my finger instead. You just don't know what monsters are out there. Even people you think you know could potentially be sick people. Doing my job has probably made me paranoid but I'd sooner be paranoid than naive!

Reactions: 27
I actually feel sorry for the dress designer. It's not my taste but I would imagine it cost a pretty penny and was loaned out to Hinch for the photo shoot. It would have been returned covered in dog hair and God knows what else from Henry sitting all over it and then not one of the deceitful buggers involved in the shoot have credited the designer at all 😡
I’m going to give her a call in a bit x and see if she’s ok. Disgusting behaviour on all parts.

Reactions: 32
Soap stars etc had to do there own make up, im not sure about all over TV shows but I imagine it was the same, dunno why Hinch was made an exception 👀
there was uproar on Instagram from makeup artists as some MUAS were allowed back to work if they worked in the tv and media industry-photo shoots etc - Megan Barton Hanson has been having her makeup done for weeks, I’m sure it was around July the rules came in. One rule for normal people another for Z listers.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
There were different rules for makeup artists that worked in TV and media. Stupid isn’t it
If that is the case why isn't Mikey quoting the exception to the law that allowedit to happen instead of calling people trolls for asking why he was allowed to work.

The likes of Piers Morgan and Holly Willoughby have been doing their own make up for GMB, Stacey and the others for Loose Women for months now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 218273
Morning everyone! Long time lurker and first time poster 👋🏼

Notice how th garden is shown today after it was said in here that she must be having work done on it 🤣
Im sure she's trotted out an old video again, I live just up the coast from her and it's blowing a gale, there's no way tufters tent is just sat on the grass, I've just had to get the chair cushions in before they take off !

Reactions: 19
there was uproar on Instagram from makeup artists as some MUAS were allowed back to work if they worked in the tv and media industry-photo shoots etc - Megan Barton Hanson has been having her makeup done for weeks, I’m sure it was around July the rules came in. One rule for normal people another for Z listers.
All Zelebs have been doing it! Marnie Simpson got her eyelashes done way before the rules were changed. They think the rules don't apply to them, my eyebrows have been borderlining a unibrow for a while now, dont see me breaking the rules 😂 (I cant stand tweezing) but Hinch and these Z listers think they live in a little bubble where the rules don't apply to them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely! I’m guessing the different rules applied when they were working in an big, air conditioned studio. Not sure how crowding into Greysville with God knows how many other ‘essential workers’ should be allowed 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.