Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks bloody awful. Wouldn’t it have been better to photoshop the roots, or put her in a wig? It looks like she has a hairy black swimming cap on. Nasty!
Exactly this!! A good few yrs ago i used to do photoshoots for a brand and i was blonde back then. If my hair wasnt 10/10 condition theyd stick a pre styled wig on me & youd never notice!! Quick and easy. Im a lazy cxnt lol so often i had slight roots. My hairs natural blonde but roots still showed!! No need to show her roots lol what were they thinking. Their budget was 100% deffo much larger than the budget for the shoots i was on lol. Also its just trying too hard lol. That look is redic ott. Shes a chav from essex who cleans her sink. Put her in a juicy couture tracksuit not a gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think it was definitely ED in pregnancy?
I think she does have an ED,but I'm no expert.All I can make out is that she opted for a gastric band for vanity reasons and not because she was obese.She suffered the consequences though.
I have an opinion as to why she didn't look after herself during her pregnancy,i'm interested to know if she talks about it.So in answer to yr question it could well have been but I'm not so sure when the problem started.

Reactions: 11
Not fully caught up yet so apologies if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen that Mike has done another insta post about the make up he used when he broke lockdown rules?
How very apt that Hinch is wearing foundation by Narcissist 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!
Please fill me in, why did trace delete Facebook????
Atv x

🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope she’s joking!
Just spat out my tea - that has to be a joke!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s been a while since I’ve been on here because I decided to unfollow Hinch a while ago as she was doing my head in. I had a sneaky look at her stories today and OMG I wish I hadn’t. Her bleeping voice when she’s reading her book! I’ve never heard anyone talk in such a fake way before. That’s like an extreme version of a telephone voice. It actually caused me pain!

Reactions: 17
She’s got home after a “long day at work” and decided to clean the windows?!
duck that tit - I’d be pouring a glass of wine!
🙄🤦‍♀️
I think it’s probably a pre-record....trying to pretend she’s still got tit grass and then next week she’ll show brand new grass 🙄😴

The lad just thinks the toilet is a bin.....🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been away for a while, working, first shift of 4 out the way.
Just caught up on the thread and the stories. My thought on Mrs (H)inch this evening:
I'm really pissed off at the blatant disregard of lockdown rules, I have dealt with so many patients with covid symptoms over the last 5 months, I've put my family at risk to go to work and this hole is getting her hair and makeup done at home with a photographer and god knows who else.
I had to skip by the audiobook story, as soon as I heard her referring to herself as a princess I almost vomited with anger.
Autoglym, if only we could all afford it and spray it willy nilly all over our windows, relatable my arse.
Sitting on your landing next to anniversary flowers, get to duck, who sits on the landing? Why does she feel the need to make this tit up?
My favourite bit has to be Ronnie going for the toilet seat. When she says no, he's not scared he looks at her as if he's trying to think of something to say, something like 'I'll stop now because the fun police said no, please but i'll be right back at it as soon as you turn your attention back to your phone, whoever you are' i can't wait until he can actually speak, hopefully his first word will be something along the lines of 'duck off with the turmeric'.
It was nice to hear him respond, I don't think I've ever heard a sound from him until now.
So all in all, apart from the banter on here, I've not missed much in the mundane life of the grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re Rondog and the loo seat, he definitely jumped when she shouted 'NO'. I think she needs to learn the difference between shouting because you're angry, and a loud, firm voice to let him know he's doing something he shouldn't. I don't have kids but I used to work with young people with challenging behaviour, and in any situation that I shouted rather than raised my voice, it was because I had lost control of the situation.

Now I'm not saying she's any kind of abusive to young Ronseal, but I definitely think he lives in an environment with lost tempers and MUMMMAAAAZZZ shouting.

Reactions: 10
Ronnie just needs to be rescued by Kerry & Kurtan ❤ The fun he’d have 😂❤
🤣 I really don't think she frightened him at all, i do think however, she has no idea how to talk to Ronnie beyond handsnomez and mummaz. She's not used to disciplining him effectively and I think he's starting to realise which of her buttons to press.
I'm looking forward to see how things go as he gets older, should be interesting.

• Haha
Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just bleeping fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have duck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just bleeping fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have duck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷
No. She certainly isn't a cleaner. Her mental hinch army think she's the Queen of zoflora and she actually invented it.
We have a stringent decontamination policy, my husband is also a key worker, so we both enter the house through the back door and get changed, placing our laundry straight in the machine, no contact with anyone until we've showered. It maybe isn't necessary as much now but we still do it, and will continue do so for now. Grinch doesn't really address the pandemic, she has previously said about her anxiety around it but she's just paying lip service.
I hope you enjoy tattle as much as I do, i'm new too, i love it and ironically I would never have found it if it wasn’t for grinch and another influencer. 💜

Reactions: 23
I think she does have an ED,but I'm no expert.All I can make out is that she opted for a gastric band for vanity reasons and not because she was obese.She suffered the consequences though.
I have an opinion as to why she didn't look after herself during her pregnancy,i'm interested to know if she talks about it.So in answer to yr question it could well have been but I'm not so sure when the problem started.
She is anemic, perhaps due to lack of eating.

Reactions: 1
Yes you've hit the nail on the head.
She's an attractive woman,but there's always something about her that makes me think there's something really masculine looking about her.
It's her jaw I think which she always slims down with her filters and tit, so she must see it too
Shes not unattractive & theres nothing wrong with her natural/unfiltered face and jaw. Her natural face is lovely.
The problem is that where she does heavily filter her pics & like you say, she makes her jaw smaller and gives herself a diff face shape, that when pics appear that she hasnt filtered/edited herself, it makes her look so different to the pics she posts. And it makes things like her jaw stand out. There is nothing wrong with her real jawline, but the fact wev never seen it how it rly looks, makes it stand out to us.
Soph when u read this, cos we all know you do read here, please stop editing ur pics so much. You dont need to change ur face. Ur face is fine. U look unrecognisable in ur posts. Promote self love & natural beauty. Not editing pics & filters. Many impressionable girls r watching you. Do better. Lead a better example.

For anyone that hasnt. Please sign this. U can sign anonymously. Once u sign u need to go into ur emails to confirm. Otherwise it wont count. Pls share if you can, or get ur friends/fam to sign. Lets actually hold her accountable for some of her tit.

869 views but only 58 signatures! Thank u so much for the 30 shares!!! Iv just added an update regarding the MUA against covid guidelines. X

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel sad and despondent because so much of the world is unfair yet people (women, mostly, unfortunately) are getting sucked into buying tit they don’t need, with (in a lot of cases) money they don’t have, to grasp at dreams of perfection and fake beauty that they are being sold by influencers such as Hinch. Influencers who got lucky and were in most cases extremely privileged (say, just for example, a partner who earns enough for them to stay home after they were forced to give up work to be together, enabling them to spend their days trawling Facebook and insta begging for followers and carefully researching and crafting posts portraying the perfect home and life, to pay for Botox/fillers/gastric band/extensions/eyelashes/boob implants to fit in with society’s idea of beauty and become more “relatable” and “desirable” for other women to aspire to). It all fits together and then those that are definitely not needing free tit get things sent to them for free that their followers can only dream of buying. Those followers are sold a dream they can never attain yet they are drop Fed this dream so much so that they will defend those selling it and refuse to look outside, believing the crap they are fed.

It’s beyond Hinch being a bit of a head. I don’t see any redeeming qualities in her, she’s not someone I would ever choose to hang out with IRL even aside from *gestures* all this. She doesn’t appear to value anything I do, and is a loud, image obsessed person who seems to relish in undoing all the hard work feminists have worked so hard to achieve. It’s beyond us being mortified at her constant lies, that often seem trivial but add up to frustrate those of us who believe in hard work, truth, REAL TRUE KINDNESS, respect and life beyond our own mental health struggles. Beyond the angry outbursts at her son, her dog, her disregard for the planet, animals and constant lacking to use her platform to promote the things she desperately wants us to believe she values. It’s heartbreaking to think she has grown women willing to copy her every move. Even when she makes odd food colouring yoghurt “lollies”, there are women who go out and buy the items to make them theme then upload photos of them to social media, hoping to be noticed. Hoping they just a whisper of what she has achieved and their ideas of “success” will rub off on them, if only they do as she does. Sadly, I have no answers. It’s fascinating but it’s heartbreaking and makes me want to scream. I know it does many of us here. I am with you all and I feel your frustration as my own. I wish we could change things. If anyone atall has any ideas then I will Be first in line.

Sending love to those of you that need it, those of you that still feel a knot in their stomach when watching her stories. Remember this: they are exactly that: STORIES. Manipulated to make you feel lacking... the point of adverts are to make us believe we NEED something. Well we don’t. Stay strong everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s got home after a “long day at work” and decided to clean the windows?!
duck that tit - I’d be pouring a glass of wine!
🙄🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Do you think she really cleaned them when she got home? I highly doubt it because she'll have been exhausted after sitting down all day, reading her comic, and then sitting down in her chauffeur driven car to go home 😂
Cleaning windows with ‘expensive‘ cleaner... anyone else think she’s trying to drop more expensive things in and move away from bargain housewife! Noticed her showing Ester Lauder make up thins morning too
That Autoglym glass cleaner came with the Audi they haven't got. She says her dad gave it to her but that's not quite true!

• Haha
Exactly this!! A good few yrs ago i used to do photoshoots for a brand and i was blonde back then. If my hair wasnt 10/10 condition theyd stick a pre styled wig on me & youd never notice!! Quick and easy. Im a lazy cxnt lol so often i had slight roots. My hairs natural blonde but roots still showed!! No need to show her roots lol what were they thinking. Their budget was 100% deffo much larger than the budget for the shoots i was on lol. Also its just trying too hard lol. That look is redic ott. Shes a chav from essex who cleans her sink. Put her in a juicy couture tracksuit not a gown.
Chav from Essex is perfect description.... you can also see her bra With that hideous rag dress on the grid post she put up thats meant to be her book cover photo, Just looks amateur 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.