Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else worried about what Ron is eating without her at home to make his pastry, egg, wasabi (without wasabi) and turmeric concoctions for lunch? Poor kid must be starving!!! 😜
He’s probably having the bloody time of his life with Mr Inch and a packet of Wotsits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoops I got blocked within 15mins by Mikey...... all I said was that I loved his make up but think he might have shot himself in the foot by breaking lockdown rules.
Think I touched a nerve πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I saw your post. I was impressed it made it to 7 mins πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been sick in my mouth at that clip she’s just shared!!!

Let’s do it like we do everything... together 🀒🀒

Vom

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She'll just be doing the introduction and then they'll get someone who can speak properly to read the rest of it.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow! Out the house for 9am! Soph you deserve a knighthood. I just don't know how you do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s so many people on twitter as well who think she’s like 40 years old, hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Have you ever seen so much make up?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

bleeping Penguin award there as well as if she’s an accomplished writer. Urgh. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
A lot of make up for someone who apparently doesn't know what she's doing or how to use make up.

Reactions: 11
Why is she so insulting.Can we all guess where she is?πŸ™„
It's like when I bump into people I know at the supermarket and they ask "what you doing here?"πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
On an elephant hunt of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.