Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
Mrs Hinch, everyday she thinks she's winning, even visits the Mandarin Hotel where instead of dining, they do dinning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion : "I waving at swanzzz and eating cheese guyz, but tonight I'm diNNing with Pennywise"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Xrayspex85

I’d imagine sex between the two of being very boring 3 mins of jaymee flapping on top of her like a gapping trout While she stares vacantly at the celling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Jesus wept I went back and watched the montage with sound. I regret it because Jamies voice actually goes through me
His speech - all about her. I know for a fact if me and my fella got married, he would tear me to shreds in the speech 😂 Not blow smoke up my arse. Too much soppy shite for me
Like someone else said, she probably wrote his speech. If I even tried implying I wanted to write his speech to my fella he would tell me to sod off

Also
The whole montage was just about Sophie. Plus she screams anxiety, 'doesnt like how she looks' has a tacky gypsy massive dress, all her wedding photos are like something a Zeleb does for OK! Magazine 🤨 proper anxious that babe. I dread getting my photo taken

Also! Before I end my rant
Bet she 'wishes she could do it again' because she's a bit more well known now and she could have sold the pics to OK!

Also
HENRY DOESNT LIKE RONNIE TOUCHING HIM

Also also
STOP GIVING RONNIE NAPPY BAGS TO PLAY WITH

also also
'People say that your wife shad be somewun ya can't live with but my wife is somewun a cant live wivaaaat' or whatever he said. I can't remember. Because I was too busy being sick

ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 39

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We actually had Live Forever as the song of our ceremony in the background! 😍😂 And Everlong was the song for our first dance that we both chose and he said it was because it reminds him of me, I just love the song. Nothing over the top like Mariah with me wearing a meringue dress 😂

As for your other half not proposing, may I suggest threatening him with asparagus and ham toad in the hole?
I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Romantic weekend away ... wedding anniversary ... no children
What you wanna do then wifesomes
Give me a minute hubsomes to get in the mood ...
Goes to bathroom ...
Hubsomes waiting 30 minutes later
What you doing wifesomes

Hinch stood there preesing the toilet button seat goes up seat goes down seat goes up seat goes down ..

Am just getting myself in the mood hubsomes have you got kinky minky and my marigolds ready

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
I’ve been racking what’s left of my brains for ages trying to work out who Vestlife reminds me of. People of a certain age may remember Colin Jeavons, the TV actor. What do you think?
Nigel Thornberry from kids cartoon always reminds me of him too, minus the tash of course 😂
IMG_20200817_123920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
We celebrated our 22nd anniversary this weekend. I can honestly say in all these years, the only time I’ve shared a wedding photo was when I tucked one into our thank you cards for our guests. Maybe I’m old fashioned and the world has moved on, but certain things like wedding memories, private moments and images of your children, should be held close to you and those nearest and dearest to you.

• Sick

IsItSaturdayYet

So Jamieh hands her a glass and says Happy Anniversary and she responds with Thank you. Not Happy Anniversary. Mr Inch, your half of this marriage is meaningless to her.

• Haha

Loopiloo

E42CC6AB-350D-46BC-8085-B7339396AA07.png
Oh SOD OFF nobody cares!!! What’s with the constant bloody updates?! How boring does this marriage have to be for her to constantly be on Instagram? If you’re so in love and if it’s all soooo perfikt, get off your phone and enjoy the moment!

Also, keep your eyes on the road Onslow!

Thedutchess

Long time lurker here. You all crack me up 😂

Just had to say, I thought I'd seen Soph's In The Style outfit before...
New single out this week: Not Working 9 'til 5
£63 That co ord is! Surprised Hinch splashed out on that! *cough gifted*
Bit see through, and way to long but actually suits her. I genuinely had no idea she was 30 honestly gobsmacked me. Thought she was at least 35+ Can’t put my finger on why though?!

I can’t be doing with the over the top wedding culture. We had such a quiet wedding and a meal and party didn’t even hit £3000... can imagine Zoph and Jaaaaymmmme being one of those that would spend £50k plus and living in debt for the rest of their life.
The wedding isn’t a marriage and it doesn’t need to cost to celebrate...

Reactions: 37

Feathers33

Soooo when she’s away for the day for ‘work’ she misses Ronnie like crazy and feels ‘mum guilt’ but when she’s away like this she doesn’t 😂

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Spot on Soooo boring there’s pages of preg speculation, she’s thin, she’s got a fat arse, she’s got big feetzzz, man hands, fuck sake lol who gives
I hope these people don't speculate about women they know or ask them if / when they are gonna get pregnant. It honestly does my head in and I find it quite upsetting some days, like today when I've started my period after another failed round of Clomid, makes me feel it should be so 'easy' to get pregnant if we automatically assume a woman is pregnant cos of a fucking seatbelt placing.

• Sad
  • Heart