Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very lucky that I don't often feel anxious,but how many people with 'true' anxiety could cope with being told to chuck things in a case cos they're going away at a moments notice?
🤥
I absolutely couldn’t cope with that. My mind would be worrying with a million what ifs and the thought of leaving my boys overnight with grandma for the first time would be too much for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon she actually loves Tattle playing the guessing game of where they are going and what they are doing. It’s still people talking about her and she thrives off it.

Reactions: 20
Why are they pushing J as goals? Cue the messages saying, “Oh I wish my OH did this! You’re so lucky!” - lucky you can afford it all to be honest in the midst of record unemployment, a global pandemic and all the other tit that goes on in our world.

He gives me such a cringe vibe.

Reactions: 11
I'm very lucky that I don't often feel anxious,but how many people with 'true' anxiety could cope with being told to chuck things in a case cos they're going away at a moments notice?
🤥
This was my thoughts exactly let alone sat there filming herself getting all seductive to a filter 🤢 she films herself getting sexual a bit too often 🤮 anxiety - like duck do you have anxiety!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Had bleeping claustrophobia watching that video montage, how cramped to death is that wedding venue??? Naaah
And that speech hahahahaha how on Earth does she manage to make EVERYTHING about her man even a bastard wedding ‘TO SOPHIE 🥂
duck Jamie eh, Jamie who😂😂😂
This is what i dont get, its all about Soph. We will no doubt get a grid post about it yet didnt post one for inchys 1st fathers day, but got one for mother's day and even the dogs birthday!! Fs.

Reactions: 8
What happened to last week’s holiday being be a because she had a hectic week at work coming up this week? More lies

Reactions: 14
Not sticking up for Sophie, cause she’s took the piss out social distancing since it started in March! But my son always sleeps at my mams house and has done since beginning of July, the way I see it is why should my son miss out on seing he’s family but he can go back to nursery and everyone is aloud in pubs and shopping centres with random strangers, my mam and dads in my bubble! And most influencers on my social media havnt stuck to lockdown rules since June/July aswell.. holidays/party’s/ theme parks/ meals out together etc
Same! My kids are seeing their grandparents if dickheads can go down the pub and in a metal tin can with recycled air to go on holiday. Both sets only really see us anyway...

Reactions: 12
I’ve been racking what’s left of my brains for ages trying to work out who Vestlife reminds me of. People of a certain age may remember Colin Jeavons, the TV actor. What do you think?
Nigel Thornberry from kids cartoon always reminds me of him too, minus the tash of course 😂
IMG_20200817_123920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I absolutely couldn’t cope with that. My mind would be worrying with a million what ifs and the thought of leaving my boys overnight with grandma for the first time would be too much for me.
I consider myself quite laid back,but I wouldn't be able to choose what to wear and what to take-anything decent would have to be ironed for starters.If she doesn't know where she's going,how has she even chosen what to take?
I don't think she has to worry about leaving him for the first time though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was lucky enough to have a child free day and night with him indoors, the last thing I’d be doing is spending my time on Instagram. They are two of the least deserving people of ‘a break’ they spend every single waking moment of every day together, and haven’t got a good days work in either of them. Their whole life is a break.
Its such a slap in the face to some people who have struggled financially through lockdown, and to the couples who pass like ships in the night as they are both working all the hours god sent. Im not saying that’s hinch’s fault, of course it isn’t, but she doesn’t need to show off so much. The majority of her followers would have fallen in the tit for whatever reason at some point since March, and she’s off gallivanting here there and everywhere. Do it privately for gods sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They left rondonperignon tonight so they can have boring vanilla sex.. he’s probs been persuading her to give him a BJ since Honey moon ffs😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You are allowed to ask family members for help with childcare now
I checked this but here is the government rules
2.6 Can I look after my grandchildren?
People from two different households can meet indoors, which enables you to spend time with your grandchildren. At this time, we still advise that people from different households avoid close contact so childcare should only be provided if it is possible to socially distance from your grandchildren. If you have formed a support bubble with your grandchildren’s household, which is allowed if either you or they live in a ‘single adult household’, then there can be close contact and social distancing is not necessary.

So yes she is breaking rules again. Like I said I understand people’s wishes re their children and wanting to maintain contact with grandparents but do it in private. It is frustrating to see it posted all over social media. It just makes people think that it is ok and more people will do it. Besides it is a bit different using it to go away versus people doing it so they can work.

Reactions: 17
I’m assuming that this has already been said but I thought the break away last week was because she was snowed under with work this week? Now apparently she’s completely free to go away again for another two days? I’m confused!

Reactions: 22
I’m assuming that this has already been said but I thought the break away last week was because she was snowed under with work this week? Now apparently she’s completely free to go away again for another two days? I’m confused!
She is such a bloody liar. It don't matter to her tho. She doesn't give a solitary duck. She knows her die hard fans will love her to death even with her bullshit, constant lies and deception.
' you deserve it Soph, you're a pure angel Soph, you make me cry' bla de bla bla. Awful

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.