Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs pulled up on letting him play with nappy bags. She’s dangerous.
She’s let him do that EIGHTEEN times! Is she right in the head? I can’t for the life of me think why, the alleged cleaning guru thinks it’s funny to let her baby carry nappy sacks and put them in a bin EIGHTEEN times! I’m sorry but that is cruel and dangerous and Ronnie will never learn any limits if she continues to encourage him to do this. He needs a firm NO!

Reactions: 22
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢is all I have to say to today’s contrived love fest for herself and to the way she bleeping says handsnums 🤬🤬🤬🤬 ffs!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
It wouldn't surprise me if Soph had written out Jamie's wedding speech.
I went to a wedding a few years ago and not long after, the couple split up. I was friends with the bride and I told her how sorry I was about the split. I said how lovely the groom's speech was and she said " I wrote it. Every word. No way was I letting him just waffle on about nothing. It was my day and all about me"
I was gobsmacked. She made him pay £500 to have his teeth whitened so they'd look better on the photos too!
I saw him recently with his new wife and twin boys. He's really happy and I'm no longer friends with the first wife!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Just watched the wedding video 🤢🤢🤢 I get married next year (I’m anxious like little ol’ Soph) and I just find it nauseating how over the top people are about their own weddings! If I was going to put anything up about anniversaries on insta it would be a picture of us together or just one of my partner and it wouldn’t be an over the top thing like that. Nobody cares about your wedding apart from you Soph and maybe Ma Barker and Mr Inch. You can tell the world just revolves around the Princess 🙄

Reactions: 13
What Tufty bin mans wants, Tufty bin mans gets 🙄 diabolical woman. She probably one of those people that don't want or can't discipline their kids because they see them as their 'friends' and don't want them to 'not like them anymore' . Dudley Dursley behaviour on the horizon 😂

Edited to add mans and not man 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her video message to him, all about her, His video message, all about her. You couldn’t make this tit up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What Tufty bin man wants, Tufty bin man gets 🙄 diabolical woman. She probably one of those people that don't want or can't discipline their kids because they see them as their 'friends' and don't want them to 'not like them anymore' . Dudley Dursley behaviour on the horizon 😂
think you got that wrong, it’s mans😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The same video montage from Vestlife, praising her to the hilt in the captions. I can’t work out if it’s because #mrshinchmadehimdoit or he’s too lazy to do one of his own. If ever a couple deserved each other, it’s those two, it’s a pity they don’t keep their private lives to themselves.
And where was Henry on the big day? I think we should be told! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez what the hell was that wedding video? It was like an intro to a documentary or something. All about her and not about the two of them. These two love themselves. They paint a fairytale wedding, but in reality do very little together apart from shop in boring shops, now a lawn, think about what takeaway to order next, walk in the odd field, regurgitate film recordings etc etc - they could be doing so much more, but they really are very lazy. Hope he’s made her a special anniversary breakfast of spaghetti hoops in a measuring jug! And I hope she makes him a lovely anniversary meal of her special nachos! 🤣 I never see ‘romance’ between these two. Just the odd flip flop and dirty boxers left on the floor rant! What a life they lead and decide to publicise to millions just to make easy money.

Morning everyone! I feel a proper Tattle Bastard day coming on! 😂
Just so we're clear.....I have only ever put one photo of me and my present husband on social media on our wedding anniversary. It was our Silver Anniversary and we were on holiday in Australia. ( saved up for 5 years, not one thing #gifted! You can ask my bank! 😂 ) We went on a boat trip on the Great Barrier Reef and I learned to snorkel! Never done it before and what a place to learn! I put a photo on Facebook of us both in our wetsuits - I'll be honest, I looked like a twit in mine 😂 - drinking champagne on the boat.
Next year we'll have been married 30 years but I can guarantee you all I won't be broadcasting our special day all over social media!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched the wedding video 🤢🤢🤢 I get married next year (I’m anxious like little ol’ Soph) and I just find it nauseating how over the top people are about their own weddings! If I was going to put anything up about anniversaries on insta it would be a picture of us together or just one of my partner and it wouldn’t be an over the top thing like that. Nobody cares about your wedding apart from you Soph and maybe Ma Barker and Mr Inch. You can tell the world just revolves around the Princess 🙄
I always put on a picture of us - normally a favourite from the last year. We're normally almost ugly crying with laughter 😂 I put it on for us! My sister is the only one outside of the union to acknowledge it - she always buys us a gift and we made a deal to try to find gifts for each other for each year's theme so last year was wood so I planted a tree for him and we'll then be able to do a family hike to see it. For cotton I had wedding vows in computer code printed on canvas (he's such a nerd) and he had our wedding invitation picture printed on to canvas - some of our best memories are of making that picture!! 😂 It's for us and it is a bit of fun.

But I do not and will not put on today's vom fest. I also wouldn't make him post exactly the same thing!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept I went back and watched the montage with sound. I regret it because Jamies voice actually goes through me
His speech - all about her. I know for a fact if me and my fella got married, he would tear me to shreds in the speech 😂 Not blow smoke up my arse. Too much soppy shite for me
Like someone else said, she probably wrote his speech. If I even tried implying I wanted to write his speech to my fella he would tell me to sod off

Also
The whole montage was just about Sophie. Plus she screams anxiety, 'doesnt like how she looks' has a tacky gypsy massive dress, all her wedding photos are like something a Zeleb does for OK! Magazine 🤨 proper anxious that babe. I dread getting my photo taken

Also! Before I end my rant
Bet she 'wishes she could do it again' because she's a bit more well known now and she could have sold the pics to OK!

Also
HENRY DOESNT LIKE RONNIE TOUCHING HIM

Also also
STOP GIVING RONNIE NAPPY BAGS TO PLAY WITH

also also
'People say that your wife shad be somewun ya can't live with but my wife is somewun a cant live wivaaaat' or whatever he said. I can't remember. Because I was too busy being sick

ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's so obvious it's all about Sophie! Everything always is. Even the bin mans thing is all about her and content for her insta.

Me and my husband had a very simple wedding and when I see such OTT weddings I feel it just takes the meaning away a bit. Like it's all for show. I've been to a few "for show" weddings and none of them are together anymore. Not saying having a simple wedding means together forever 🤣 but the aim of our day was to get married and we did, the aim of Sophie's day was to play princesses and marry the prince.

• Heart
Jeez what the hell was that wedding video? It was like an intro to a documentary or something. All about her and not about the two of them. These two love themselves. They paint a fairytale wedding, but in reality do very little together apart from shop in boring shops, now a lawn, think about what takeaway to order next, walk in the odd field, regurgitate film recordings etc etc - they could be doing so much more, but they really are very lazy. Hope he’s made her a special anniversary breakfast of spaghetti hoops in a measuring jug! And I hope she makes him a lovely anniversary meal of her special nachos! 🤣 I never see ‘romance’ between these two. Just the odd flip flop and dirty boxers left on the floor rant! What a life they lead and decide to publicise to millions just to make easy money.
Whenever she posts online about how much she loves Jamie and their happy marriage all I remember is when someone said they saw them in the dining room at Disneyland all sat around the table looking miserable and no one talking and Sophie and Jamie always in their phones 🤣 so staged all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.