Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Why does that family have to act like they’re all so madly in love with each other. We all love our children and partners, but they have to be so ott like it’s some perfect heart aching love for each other and Ronnie, it’s not real life
Isnt there a quote about how people who are happy in their marriage, with kids etc... dont post about it all over social media.

Reactions: 34

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
I’m calling it... tomorrow morning, oh Jamie booked us this hotel and it’s so close to where i have meetings about my memmmwaaaah

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread title suggestion:

Not working 9 to 5, lazing in the Mandarin. Always telling lies, it's all gifted with no tagging.

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
They left rondonperignon tonight so they can have boring vanilla sex.. he’s probs been persuading her to give him a BJ since Honey moon ffs😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sallyk

Wow it is the Mandarin. This will definitely be PR company as an anniversary gift, party sausage boy wouldn’t have had the balance to book that on his Costa card

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mrsh2019

I love how he’s put “you’ve changed my life in so many ways” yeah like now you don’t have to work by the looks of it

• Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
You're going away for one night...

You do not need 2 suitcases for fuck sake (fucks sake? Never sure) especially when you packed the entire family of 3 into one for 3 nights.

I bet one is for her many burner phones for her many aliases and makeup that she absolutely doesn't know how to use.

I bet he's conned Gosfield Hall into letting them stay in the bridal suite again.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Seriously, can’t they just enjoy being together and having this time the two of them without sharing it?! Post it when you get home if you really feel the need to share, not while you’re still in it. Attention seeking losers 🙄Don’t wave at swans when you’re a grown woman.....but then what else would we expect from a person who says things like “bin mans” about their little boy.....speaks like a child, acts like a child! I would tell my kids off for saying stupid words like she does and encourage them to speak properly, and here she is making a very generous living from it! What is the world coming to?!?
PS people that follow her and like her, ok whatever you do you. People who print out pictures she posts and cry at her family when they’ve never met them, seek medical help immediately 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Just wanted to say guys, I'm currently just over 3 miles from Henley and it's pissing it down and has been since I got here about 3.5 hours ago. How lucky it was sunny just on the bit of river they were on.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cbawts90

Is anything not perfect?? "This smells amazing!"... Just once I would like her to be like "you know what guys , what an effing shite day! We got a puncture on the way here, AA took 2hrs to arrive, we then had to queue up for an hour to check in and the room is awful and there was pubes in the bed"...

• Haha
  • Heart