Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Ok... this isn’t recent but I just looked back through her grid posts starting from the beginning. I’m trying to work n out when the large number of followers started. She gets about 1500 likes for ages. Loads of photos are repeated a few times.

someone mentioned that they’ve started following her after seeing Her Facebook post - in guessing maybe she tried to get followers from the cleaning groups.

dangerous ideas... soak your vacuum filter zoflora!! 😳 zoflora in a reed diffuser!! 😳😳😳
Someone told me recently that people were spraying their kids with diluted Zoflora before school. Apparently it was an idea on one of these crazy pages?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Chippednails

VIP Member
She also mentions spraying furniture with it and leaving some in the bath over night! Not seen kids mentioned though!!

im surprised the lists are still there! Terrible!
I went into my sis-in-laws house a few weeks ago. After a few mins I was nearly choking asked what was the weird smell. She was burning Zoflora in wax burners all around the house... I had a headache within minutes so I went around blowing them all out trying to tell her that it wasn’t a great idea. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

tippingpoint

VIP Member
For me, it's about the act that she puts on "oh I'm just little Sophie, I'm just like you, I buy my clothes off eBay and I love shopping in Poundland" when it's all just a front to reel people in and make them think she's just like them. When in reality she has bags of cash in the bank, everything she ever wants given to her for free, she's not honest about affiliate links, constantly "forgetting" to mark things as #ad. She's got multiple Sharks which she was gifted, when her followers are buying them on finance because they can't afford it but want one because she says it's the best. Her loyal followers think she just cleans her house and makes a little bit of money off Instagram, because she's not honest about it all. She's creaming in cash off them all and then flaunting it in their faces.
Yeah totally. The little old me act plus the fact she tends to hide her expensive things like her handbags, the cars, £500 trainers, £200 face cream. Spend your money how you like I don’t care! I love money. I don’t judge people for their purchase. One day I hope to win the lottery and buy all sorts of wild expensive shit. It’s the hiding it that bugs me. The huns made her all that money. Never once has she acknowledged “I bought this as a treat to myself and couldn’t have done it without all of you buying my book”

She takes their money and pretends she hasn’t

• Heart

Mrsmac18

She’s such a chav, money Really doesn’t buy class. They have both just grossed me out this past week, repulsive.
My wee Gran always used to say "old money is classy, new money is flashy"
Never a truer thing said where these two are concerned.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Fair enough if you've got the money, spend it. I would. If I had lots of dosh I'd be paying for nights away, holidays away, expensive sunglasses & shoes. It would be my hard earned money so I can spend it how I want
But with Hinch, shes plugging all sorts of crap to her followers, most of them can't afford it all, she does sod all all day everyday. Only been in the limelight 2 years and is getting a memoir, bragging and spending. Showing off through a pandemic constantly.
Families would love a break, ones who actually do hard work, but they can't afford the time off or cant even afford it at all. My Mum lives far away and my partners Mum is shielding, absolutely petrified to leave the house, plus I'm still a bit paranoid about the whole Covid. Not everyone has a Ma Barker round the corner
She gets a 'break away' a week before a so called busy week? Then when that busy week comes she swans off for the day and night with her hubby 😂 When there are people struggling at this time!!
Then my last point - she claims shes some big bargain hunter. Oooh I love a barg me, says Soph. Only shops in Poundland, B&M and Home Bargains does our Soph. Little Miss Relatable! Then spends all that dosh on a hotel room

Bore off 🤣 cant stand the woman
If you're gonna lavishly treat yourself don't be all coy about it. Don't portray yourself as some relatable, person of the people. At least be honest about how you spend thousands of money on shite. Maybe people will like you more then

• Heart

Happy_Tortoise

0B10F690-3B27-4886-B333-4BE3685B80A7.jpeg

Could someone show the the “unbelievable” part of this fairly basic breakfast?
What didn’t she believe?
What was so insane that she couldn’t believe it?
Was it the plate of salad?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Guyz xx

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m so sad I’ve just been on Hobbs of Henley website (whilst I dream feed the baby 😂) and she posted 13 hours ago that they were going off for the night. Sorry none of it adds up. Henley is almost a 2 hour drive away. Then to enjoy a trip is surely 2-3 hours?? Then to drive into London from Henley you’re looking at another 1.5 hours depending on traffic.
so 13 hours ago she was told they were going off, Left what an hour later? they drove for 2 hours. Did a 2 hour boat trip. Drove for 1.5 hours. Ate chocolates in bed. Went to a spa. Had dinner. Dicked about with toilet seats.

just seems a really rushed day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

KMS79

Chatty Member
It’s not Media training you want love, it’s Photoshop! WTF is going on with her claw? Looks like she’s stretched it to the point it could actually be a foot! And that same stupid pose each time 🙄
0C149853-3FF6-415A-A043-42D58C125A84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Little ol' Soph, so humble and relatable, spent almost a grand on a hotel room where the amazing breakfast was debatable.

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Imagine them doing this on the front of their boat as they pass all the mansions 😂

' I'm flying Jayyymeee! '

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
Does anyone else think this is a freebie hotel the night before a load of PR interviews in the same hotel?

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Red balloons, pink rose petals and a misspelled note does not equal a posh hotel Sophie.
Let's not pretend that you haven't been to numerous hotels in this country and abroad while you were an award winning, target hitting salesperson 🙄

• Heart