Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for Sophie, cause she’s took the piss out social distancing since it started in March! But my son always sleeps at my mams house and has done since beginning of July, the way I see it is why should my son miss out on seing he’s family but he can go back to nursery and everyone is aloud in pubs and shopping centres with random strangers hahaha most influencers on my social media havnt stuck to lockdown rules since June/July aswell
My parents have had my son stay over twice since lockdown eased to allow going into houses, he is 18 months so doesn't understand social distancing and he had months of not seeing family so I don't want him to lose the close bond with immediate family by not being able to hug them. We are socially distancing and have a very limited circle of people we see who are as careful as us. Life has to go on and if kids can go to nursery I feel they should be allowed to cuddle grandparents etc. I really struggled during lockdown and having no time away from my son (I know that sounds ungrateful but have struggled as a mum since I had him and need some space occasionally) so we decided it was worth the risk to help my mental health. I think of all the things she has done leaving him with Ma Barker isn't the worst thing she has done recently

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet you they’ll arrive at their dream destination in the middle of nowhere (London or some other tiny unknown little village) and be greeted by Big Bad Freda and binmanz and Ma Barker will watch over them while they celebrate with talc and Vestlife cleaning her minky. She will probably rub Fred Vest’s back like that swimming vid while he’s rutting away at zoph

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
No mention of who is looking after her first born??

I reckon it will be Gosfield Hall or somewhere fancy in London.
to be fair I wouldn’t think she’d have to explain as it’s her mum whose looking after Ronnie at their house (hinchs), so automatically means Henry would be there.

Reactions: 2
She will probably rub Fred Vest’s back like that swimming vid while he’s rutting away at zoph
Oh god, my brain, fetch the Zoflora and douse me in it and set me on fire, I don't want to think anymore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.

I think the point is that, as a parent, she should be discouraging him from playing with plastic bags (and bins)
Yes they are clean, but he will now think any bag and bin is ok to play with because she’s encouraging the behaviour. Plastic bags are so dangerous for children, she should be drumming in to him that he’s never to touch them.

Reactions: 21
She clearly knew she was going away hence the early night last night.

Also, who packs to go away like she has, it was all thrown in and screwed up. She really is trying to be relatable but is ending up being so unrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hasn’t she just got back?! She said she had a busy work week this week, nice of Jamie to consult her before booking a night away knowing that. All planned, all bollocks

Reactions: 25
I think the point is that, as a parent, she should be discouraging him from playing with plastic bags (and bins)
Yes they are clean, but he will now think any bag and bin is ok to play with because she’s encouraging the behaviour. Plastic bags are so dangerous for children, she should be drumming in to him that he’s never to touch them.

My son is 1 next week and has just started walking so very much like Ronblesshim. When in his walker he likes to go near the bin and tries to touch it. Me and my husband both say no and dirty etc and pull him away. I put a chair in the way so he can't get close. Yesterday I said seeing as he likes the bin I'll clean up the food bin we don't use and let him play with it? My husbands exact words: 'wtf, have you lost your mind?! When is it ever acceptable to play with a bin?! We always try and keep him away so now why would we let him play with it??'

Safe to say I think he thought I'd lost the plot 🤣 obvs I didn't clean the bin up and let him play with it. Xx

Reactions: 16
Hasn’t she just got back?! She said she had a busy work week this week, nice of Jamie to consult her before booking a night away knowing that. All planned, all bollocks
Her busy work week means getting driven to and from places to do short interviews, getting her hair and make up done and that's pretty much it - no commuting, no getting up earlier to do your hair and make up and no queuing for lunch.

Reactions: 5
Well Onslow obvs had a win at Willy Hill last week and is treating our Soph to a night away. I bet he can’t believe his luck that Travelodge are doing buy one night get a second free and their anniversary falls on a eat out to help out day 🙌🏻🙌🏻. He just can’t believe it Guyyyyzzz! ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I'm so bleeping sick of her showing off

So this year we've had, a complete kitchen refurb, the hole in the wall, all the garden done, pergola and more bastard garden seating, Disney, a "staycation" barn weekend and now another sirprise night away

I'm sure I've missed lots too. Little old soph is so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 20
E42CC6AB-350D-46BC-8085-B7339396AA07.png
Oh SOD OFF nobody cares!!! What’s with the constant bloody updates?! How boring does this marriage have to be for her to constantly be on Instagram? If you’re so in love and if it’s all soooo perfikt, get off your phone and enjoy the moment!

Also, keep your eyes on the road Onslow!

Reactions: 38
Any ideas where they have gone.....back to that barn it wouldn't surprise me.

I think somewhere like Cliveden House

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.