Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should be able to query if perhaps she is pregnant or not on this platform. We can’t possibly pre empt that that question could offend somebody on here. She certainly looks like she is trying to hide her stomach and so could be pregnancy related.

I have been quite offended by the comments on both Zoph and Jamie’s appearance, which is where I think this site really needs to draw the line in all honesty.
Yeah people are completely free to ask / say what they like within reason of course but I just didn't really understand the pregnancy comments as I didn't see why so many people are thinking she is but then again it does seem like she has been covering up certain areas which will make people question things I guess. I don't understand why anyone would be offended by people asking it though unless someone was to say something like oh my god she's gained so much weight etc she must be pregnant etc then or course that's just rude and not needed ( just an example btw lol ) x

Reactions: 4
Guyssss you are all being so harsh. This isn’t a romantic getaway it’s a business trip. They need the content. Both of them are working overtime to try and be interesting 😂😂😂 what a crap time they must be having why film it all for the sheep. Just enjoy it and be in the moment.
I think a trip like that can probably go on her expenses? I can imagine her PR team and accountant saying it counts as work as it produces content etc. I do think it was all properly planned and not a random surprise from Jamie.

Reactions: 18
“Ron would love this”
Don’t tell me she lets him play with the toilet too. She really is a weird one!
Stop playing with the toilet Soph and spend your anniversary with your husband!

Reactions: 13
So she couldn’t even go downstairs to the spa to get a foot massage without taking Jamie with her? There’s something very unhealthy about the amount of time those two spend together. Even the wedding anniversary montage this morning said something like “I couldn’t live without you” which is just weird.

Reactions: 28
“Surprise” night away ......bet a hot tub Is her last anniversary gift surprise from vestlife 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
100% we will get the name of the hotel tomorrow as they’re leaving. The more she’s shown and filmed, the more I’m convinced this is one big advert.

Reactions: 15
He’s probably lying in wait in the bedroom ready to strike, just like a shark and she busy playing with the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Jamieh hands her a glass and says Happy Anniversary and she responds with Thank you. Not Happy Anniversary. Mr Inch, your half of this marriage is meaningless to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Deffo having work done at home 😆
Barn trip and now this I thought they were super busy all this week with work so had the barn stay to relax before a hectic week doesn’t look like my idea of hectic pissing about on a boat eating cheese

So Jamieh hands her a glass and says Happy Anniversary and she responds with Thank you. Not Happy Anniversary. Mr Inch, your half of this marriage is meaningless to her.
I’ve honestly never met such a selfish mare

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up here after another busy stressful day. Wtf?! I thought she had a super busy working week planned guyyyzzzzzz. I wish my most stressful days were spent like that. Ffs she’s absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
“Ron would love this”
Don’t tell me she lets him play with the toilet too. She really is a weird one!
Stop playing with the toilet Soph and spend your anniversary with your husband!
No, she's just caught up on here where people were calling her out for not seeming very sad that Ron wasn't with them so now she's cramming him in like the afterthought he is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.