Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eughhh... the anniversary video is up.... very me, me, me!! I’d be embarrassed to show that.
And poor Ronnie is still playing with nappy bags and a real bin 😞

• Sick
Reactions: 27
OMG, is nothing private to this woman? She has just broadcast Jamie's wedding speech on her Instagram account. What the hell is wrong with her?

Reactions: 19
Just a card for Mr inch ? Nope, after reading here she's thought long and hard about it and inside the card is a voucher for the penis enlargement clinic 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Had bleeping claustrophobia watching that video montage, how cramped to death is that wedding venue??? Naaah
And that speech hahahahaha how on Earth does she manage to make EVERYTHING about her man even a bastard wedding ‘TO SOPHIE 🥂
duck Jamie eh, Jamie who😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is really weird because I literally sat and did the same thing yesterday! 🤣🤣
From what I could work out it looked like the big jump came from the 1st appearance on This Morning?🤔 I was surprised at how few grid posts there is really and also noticed a lot were repeated. Also her house really doesn’t look like it did those first few posts does it!
so many house accounts used to do that reposting tit and then delete...there was one in particular I remember for it (her house was very cream, and she had flowers on her island all the time...) but they’d basically post the same photos on repeat or diff versions of the same one then I’m guessing either delete or archive them for likes and followers.You’d see the accounts multiple times throughout the day and the same photos across weeks and months but looking at the page it would always be perfectly curated and nothing repeated. Wouldn’t surprise me if Hinchy used the same tactics but couldn’t be as obvious after being on TV?

Is her house a new build? I always assumed it was but the garden is actually quite a decent size and to have enough room for a two story extension seems like no? She’ll be allowed one now they’ve relaxed the rules! Expecting all sorts of monstrous buildings to go up now thanks to Bozza and co’ soz neighbours Zoph has more tat to stash
Atv x

Reactions: 7
Could that video be any more about her??? bleeping hell. That’s proper wound me up. A speech all about her. A montage mainly of shots of her. A toast to her (even though the groom is meant to toast the bridesmaids???) A big cheer at the end in response to the toast to her. Just totally self-centred and me me me. Urgh.
If I remember to acknowledge my anniversary on social media, I make the comment about my husband! Not a comment about how much he loves me.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I’d perhaps put the video up on my private account but not on my cleaning account! It’s all turning into the Zophie show.

Reactions: 16
Okay I've done it. His voice has changed so much too!! He doesn't sound so much like he's trying to be a part of the Essex maffia geezaaah club

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay I've done it. His voice has changed so much too!! He doesn't sound so much like he's trying to be a part of the Essex maffia geezaaah club
I didn’t even think it was him at first. It sounds like one of those dedication videos you get at an awards show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘To sophie’ 🙄🙄 it really is the Sophie show she’s so self absorbed it’s unbelievable..all her sheep think they are loves young dream but I think he secretly thinks what the hell have I got myself in for most days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how he’s put “you’ve changed my life in so many ways” yeah like now you don’t have to work by the looks of it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His voice sounds like the man in the charity adverts on tele.
I half expected him to start giving me stats on how many poor Syrian children were left deserted in camps, then asking me to text 30051 to donate

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.