Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my thoughts exactly let alone sat there filming herself getting all seductive to a filter 🤢 she films herself getting sexual a bit too often 🤮 anxiety - like duck do you have anxiety!
Very true. Plus she managed to get herself together pretty quickly with face and hair all done bags packed etc.

First time my arse 😂
Sorry I meant properly overnight, I don't think that's happened or we'd have all suffered for it lol. We know both Onslow and Ma has looked after him on other occasions.

Reactions: 3
Now this is man who knows he may be getting more than a fig role this evening.

Bless him, he looks proper excited 🤣
God, the thought of those two trying to bump uglys whilst she fumbles around in Zoflora soaked sheets in the dark trying to find that inch of his makes me feel sick.

Bet she’s taken a minkey to use as a spunk rag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
You just know it’ll be a gifted stay they couldn’t be seen to be turning down freebies. Chavs.
That's why I think it's Gosford Hall as it's a perfect marketing opportunity for them. Bet they contacted Onslow on the sly. If she's wise she'll not say where they are straight away.

Reactions: 8
That's why I think it's Gosford Hall as it's a perfect marketing opportunity for them. Bet they contacted Onslow on the sly. If she's wise she'll not say where they are straight away.
Surely won’t be anywhere where others might hear them Reconsummating their nuptials, maybe hidden In the ladies cottage and blame the noise on foxes lol 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh but her bins will be the cleanest bins ever! They get at least 5 different cloffs and chemicals splattered over them often enough!
Isn't that a concern as well? Sprayed with Zoflora, bleach, Flash bicarb, none of them rinsed off and RonJonBinMan is touching it and then putting his fingers in his mouth?

Reactions: 6
I'm very lucky that I don't often feel anxious,but how many people with 'true' anxiety could cope with being told to chuck things in a case cos they're going away at a moments notice?
🤥
My husband told me last night that he's booked 2 nights away for us NEXT WEEK.... my stomach is already in bits.... trying to figure out what I'll bring, can I lose a couple pounds between now and then..... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so I'm already dreading it 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jamie says to Sophie when they arrive at their hotel or where ever it is they are going.
Sophie .....put that god damn phone down and get the talc out.
Jaymee .....my army wanted to see what we were doing on our night away.
Sophie .... pass me the iPad there’s a horse I fancy in the 3 o’clock race. And then order the food for tonight babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, the thought of those two trying to bump uglys whilst she fumbles around in Zoflora soaked sheets in the dark trying to find that inch of his makes me feel sick.

Bet she’s taken a minkey to use as a spunk rag.
He wipes on curtains lol it’s not really crushed velvet lol 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t even wish friends and family happy anniversary because it’s their day not mine. I bought them a pressie at the time, that’s enough thanks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After watching her mate SS the other night, and seeing the way her little boy was stumbling around so tired he face planted a ceramic tile floor, whilst they both laughed at him makes hinch look like mother of the year. The boy is always clean, fed and well looked after, that’s obvious to see. But they do need to interact with him more, to bring his speech on. Calling him Mummaz little handsnomes bin mans isn’t going to help them get that first word.
Eurgh I cannot bear SS, I don’t even follow her anymore because I cannot deal with her calling Joe “Hoe” thinking it’s funny. You’re not fuckin funny!!! But yeah, I think she needs to start talking to Ronnie properly. I get that we all sometimes talk to kids in a silly voice but she needs to really start to speak properly seeing as he’ll start talking soon. He also needs more interaction with other babies, hard I know in the current situ, but it would do him the world of good. Apart from that I don’t think some of the shaming she receives as a mum is necessary, it just makes some of us look like a right obsessed bunch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.