Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’re going to Pennyhill Park! It’s a couple of hours from them (and quite near me 😳😂).

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I am wrong and I know lots of people are ignoring the rules anyway, but I am pretty sure that they are breaking the rules by having her mum look after Ronnie. You can stay overnight but need to socially distance unless you are in a support bubble with a single adult household. I know lots of people are breaking the rules but to post it all over the gram is just stupid.
You are allowed to ask family members for help with childcare now

Reactions: 6
She was so excited, she forgot to say goodbye to them.
Exactly this ....all this fake oh o don’t want him to grow up or get a girlfriend bollox....she over does how much she just loves her handsomes Mans.....to the point it looks fake.....well hold on where was the big story saying how much she is going to miss him 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and the fat dog!! If anything she is probably glad of the “ break” from Ronnie.....which let’s face it all is mums would love a night off!!!! Shot herself in the foot there ......I personally don’t think her relationship with Ronnie is as good as she makes out !! It’s all for show and too look insta perfect....I can a most guarantee Jamie has him 99% of the time when the camera is not rolling

Reactions: 19
Oh god now we need to suffer 24 hours of her being away from Ronron for the first time. Onslow will be taking her back to where they got married Gosford Hall or something. She should switch off her phone for once and just enjoy the moment.
Hope he packed the tinned spaghetti ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Keep your anniversary to yourself and Jamie Soph. We really really really don't bleeping care. Off to spend more of your sheeps money

Reactions: 20
View attachment 214404Oh SOD OFF nobody cares!!! What’s with the constant bloody updates?! How boring does this marriage have to be for her to constantly be on Instagram? If you’re so in love and if it’s all soooo perfikt, get off your phone and enjoy the moment!

Also, keep your eyes on the road Onslow!
Strategically placed bag 👀

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised we got no saying goodbye to Ronnie and Henry story. No big show, no tears, just look we are alone in the car.
It's because she's used to Ma Barker having Ronbinmanz, nothing unusual for him to be left with her

Reactions: 8
Looking back at clips when she was playing Saving all your love for me. Watch his face he’s chewing gum and he looks like he’s thinking he’s gonna get it tonight when she’s got that stupid filter on. He’s so sleazy he makes me wanna puke

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is this the first time she’s left Ronnie with her mum overnight publicly? I think she’s really Ballsed up. now I’m a but extreme in that I’ve never left my boys overnight with anyone (still BF the youngest) but that’s more about not having any family near enough to play that role. However if I was to leave them to go off for the night I would feel quite emotional about it of course.
BUT
I’m fairly certain she’s not publicaly stated she’s left Ronnie over night before with her mum or certainly it shouldn’t have happened for many many months. Where’s the big emotion about doing that? Where’s the “I really wasn’t sure I could leave him” etc. I’ll tell you why she’s not said all of that. Cos ma Barker has him several times a week and has done since the day he was born. Which is absolutely fine (let’s push Covid to one side and know I mean the principle of leaving your child with a grandparent in general) - but she CLAIMS to not do this.
Urhhh it’s these kind of sneaky lies that really wind me up about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm claiming a 2nd anniversary photo shoot at Gosford Hall so she can add a few photos to her mememe- oir

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm very lucky that I don't often feel anxious,but how many people with 'true' anxiety could cope with being told to chuck things in a case cos they're going away at a moments notice?
🤥

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.