Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

8WG

Sophie..... you aren’t in an industry; don’t flatter yourself.
You CHOSE to share your entire life with the general public.
Expect scrutiny and expect to be checked and challenged when you do something wrong or are disingenuous.
You put yourself out there to be judged.
You by the very nature of your existence judge every single product or item you review with hauls, product assessments, you give your opinion on foods, services, TV shows, clothes, etc, etc.
You need to realise and accept that to most people watching you - you are a product.
That was your own doing.
You can’t have it both ways.

Have you ever asked yourself why out of everyone in your “industry” you are the only one with 197 threads on here?

As for the mental bullying and mental torture - are you completely oblivious to your “ARMY” of bullies? Are you happy that in support of you, your “HINCHERS” send hateful abuse, death threats and vitriol to anyone who dares to disagree with you or shine a spot light on your behaviours?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

And just for the record; sharing an opinion of you and your behaviour is not trolling, not bullying, not lies and it’s definitely not a conspiracy theory.
It’s FACTUALLY how we feel just like your product reviews.

The fact we don’t all love you the way your obsessed followers do doesn’t mean we are in the wrong.
It means we see through your shite.

All the best!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 139

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Here goes....

1) if you don't like what you read Zoph, don't go looking for it.
2) a conspiracy theory is for an event like JFK shooting, 9/11, the death of Jeffery Epstein... Not a silly girl who seeks attention on Instagram, don't flatter yourself
3) stop putting a space after your commas, it makes you look stupid
4) stop attention seeking in the gram, we all know you want sympathy to sell your joke of a book
5) close your mouth when you eat, my spaniel has better table manners than you
6) how can you sleep at night knowing you had your "hinch Army" sending death threats and abuse to a girl who called you out on your bullshit
7) I'm sick of seeing your little boy being plastered all over social media when you're having people like "cumslut" and "only fans 😜" following you
8) stop lying and we will stop breaking your lies down
9) your relationship with your husband makes me suspicious, no one is that perfect and it makes me cringe
10) I don't care what you son has for lunch, if I cared, I'd follow weaning pages
11) grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ahh Sophie, you must be so blessed to have some lovely genuine people follow you.
Fingers crossed that at some point you can invite all your 3.6 million 'fans' round for a cup of tea and cake.

Screenshot_20200711_185453.jpg

Screenshot_20200711_185514.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96

8WG

Thread suggestion

Jeepers....creepers....Henry’s going to shit in the Sleepers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
"Cumslut" and "Bumstretcher" have become my new road rage cries when people don't indicate at roundabouts. It's nice to feel that my vocabulary has increased thanks to the Hinch Army 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 92

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Coming to Tattle thinking you’re delivering home truths by telling people they say nasty things is like going to a gay bar and telling a man he likes willies. We know. It’s true. That’s why we are here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
This is starting to eff me off as well! So this outfit wasn’t gifted Hinch? You just happened to buy an average looking outfit from a random Instagram account. Why isn’t ASA all over her!? Is there now a loophole where if you’re discounted 95%, you don’t have to declare it a gift or anything?
I have a feeling she’s tagged the wrong account and all 😂 unless she really did buy the outfit from these two dogs...
4D6B295E-EC9B-4E81-A2C5-96285FAE4312.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s so up her own arse with the conspiracy theory thing. Yeah people say things. On here, on other places. Maybe it’s made up. Maybe Jamie didn’t leave another woman for you. Maybe you did get loads of skin cut off. Maybe you don’t have a cleaner in sometimes like people on here say. That’s just gossip, rumours. Straight up lies maybe? It’s not conspiracy theories. You’re not the world trade centre shut the fuck up Sophie.

She can walk away from this any time. She’s made her money. If it’s impacting her to the point of not sleeping then she needs the desire to preserve her mental health to overtake the desire to have every material possession she ever wanted. The ball is entirely in her court! If she does want to continue then yeah...thicker skin required.

When Rebecca Loos claimed to sleep with David Beckham (something him and Victoria maintain is a vicious lie), did they sit up all night thinking about it? Did it affect what they wanted to do with their careers? No probably not. Probably just thought what an idiot then moved onto smashing their goals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

SunshineRae

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @caitlinbullen with 35 likes! 🎉 Had to shorten to fit, original read as "Repetitive content, watching Ron Ron eat. Cleaning & swipe-ups? A dull life on repeat."

Very close second was @Cleaningnothinching with 31 likes for "We’re all sick of the ridiculous cushion chop, it’s time for Mrs Hinch to flop"

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 22.12.06.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up (copied from @mammaof3 on last thread)
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

For those that have not read the last threads. (again, thaks to @mammaof3)
A memoir book has been written called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out of China eBay and of that ilk
A meeting was attended at Pontlands Park and she has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances and films (joking on the films)
So far she hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages.
ALSO....
She was finally runited with Home Bargains and treated us to a hinch Haul of unnecessary tat.
She showed us an update of her perGOLA (6 holes in the groud)
She is having the professionals in tomorrow to plant her sleepers.
She's slowly introducing the fact that light blue will be her next favourite colour.

General update (that @bellinibobble put very well in the last thread):-
We’re nearly 200 threads in, so there’s no way of summarising it all. Off the top of my head:

- Using cleaning products in an unsafe way, and not addressing when she changes her practices. Eg lenor on the soft furnishings (takes away their fire retardant properties) and diluted zoflora on everything (flammable). She doesn’t do this anymore but has never told her hinchers not to (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn zoflora in their wax melters )

- Buys followers by the bucketload! Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites

- She also doesn’t have a vase of flowers on her hob anymore (fire risk!) A fire service called her out on it, but again she never addressed it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone - she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.

- She’s a P&G partner but stores her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, not out of reach of her crawling baby. Hence why they got Vogue Williams to do the click clack fairy safety ad instead

- Pre records a lot of her content. She’s not superwoman after all she actually does very little cleaning

- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in the sun but she never addressed it.

- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks that if she washes at 30 that makes it okay to do a wash with 2/3 items.

- Has got into trouble numerous times with the ASA regarding undisclosed ads. She is the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc, or writing it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.

- Despite warnings and cautions about safeguarding, posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath. As long as she can sell a bath toy! Oh that’s another one - promoted some dodgy bath toy company recently. People’s orders either didn’t turn up or were broken.

- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on insta crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off. Recently an Instagram user suffering with her mental health received death threats from hinchers because she posts on insta about life after mrs Hinch.

- Sold a ‘little book of lists’ aka £12 for a blank notebook

- Posted a begging vision board of things she wants and holidays she’d like mid lockdown when people were losing their jobs and their loved ones. Deleted after a few days following the backlash.

- Spent Jamie’s birthday in an Audi dealership but claimed not to have bought anything. Posted picture on her personal private Instagram of the house at Christmas with Range Rover and new Audi in the drive, but went private when called out about it on here.

- Claims to be all in it together with her hinchers but spent Ronnie’s first week going between holiday cottages whilst her massive extension was completed. Relatable much?

- Mysterious home renovations that have very confusing timelines. Aka the kitchen drive thru window revamp which she claimed to have an idea about, find a builder, design the kitchen and have it built (whilst on holiday in DLP) within about a week. The same happened not too long ago re her garden renovations - posted story about her ideas Friday morning, her landscapers messed up and posted a picture of the finished job on insta on Saturday morning, so then she had to do a rush job on the reveal - forced her to admit the work had actually started the day before she ‘had an idea’ - ignoring the fact that lots of building materials are hard to get hold of at the moment.

- Tattle puppet! We take great amusement in saying, she’s not done x in a while, or where’s x item that she used to love? And lo and behold it will appear hours or days later. Tattle says jump, Soph says how high? She gets all her best content from us, if that makes sense

- Masterchef. Used to only be able to cook 2 meals - rancid sweet chilli nachos or Jamie’s pond water casserole. Packed millions of Ella’s kitchen pouches for their trip to DLP but almost overnight remodelled herself as a baby weaning sensation, cooking from scratch every day (and obviously ripping off recipes and not giving credit).

- Using/featuring gifted products in her stories and grid posts but not giving credit to the sender. Happened recently with a dog birthday cake for Henry from Bonbonpooch. The company called her out about it and Hinch messaged them to get them to back down.

I'm sure I’ve forgotten loads but that’s a start I went back and read all the thread titles so that helped me remember haha.

Ooops sorry @admin two new threads were created.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guyszssz.

Been a bit inactive over the weekend because tbh she's been annoying me more than usual. After her 'its been a challenging week' comment it just wound me up and I haven't paid much attention to her since.
She wouldn't know challenging if it bit her on the arse. I'm not one for a sob story but here's challenging for you Hinch. My baby was born right before lockdown. I haven't seen any midwives or my HV. I have only just started seeing my family and my partners family so that was nearly 4 months without seeing any of my family members with a newborn baby. I bled for FIFTEEN weeks after birth because I developed an infection in my womb so whilst having a newborn baby I was absolutely shattered, bleeding non stop (Mums think of what its like after you give birth, that was me for 15 weeks.) My partner was only working part time so somedays I was home on my own 12 hour days with a newborn. Now he's gone back full time he's working six days a week 12 hour days (one day 9 hours but still) still adapting. Because I bled so much I've developed ghastly migraines which are wiping me out so I'm struggling watching baba while I've got one. Also with the lock down and a newborn I developed a hint I'd say of PND. And I've always been socially awkward (I hide this with humour 🤭) so I'm absolutely petrified of going back to everyday life, everyone wanting to fuss over my son because they couldn't when he was born.
So Hinch, having a 'pristine' house, a stay at home Vest, Ma Barker round the corner, hundreds and thousands maybe more money isn't challenging. You're not anxious because you wouldn't go poking and prodding shite in the shops. You wouldn't have 30 people over your party. You wouldn't do half of the things you do. You're a bare faced liar and I've noticed a load of newbies here so a lot of people must be seeing through your crap.
That's my rant.

But before I finish

1) I seen someone mention that she's said her and Jaymehhh argue? I asked if they did and said she puts it on like their a power couple so BINGO
2) your bus stop sorry I mean garden looks shite
3) get a bit of colour in your life. And not just blue
4) stop getting all your ideas from Tattle
5) please stop showing us you eating, its disgusting
6) no one looks forward to making their child lunch

🖕
Apologies for my long rant guys x 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Snoopy50

Sorry if its already been mentioned but what's going on with Zoph??

1. The cloud bubble over Ron's head wishing she'd stop singing.
2. The attempt at being calm and speaking clearly when she was showing her "hinch haul".
3. The lack of pointy finger and her mentioning herself that she's trying not to point as she knows it's annoying.
4. Saying the bleach stuff doesn't smell very nice but its great for removing fake tan off white bedding.
5. Introducing accents of colour other than grey!
6. Showing the work has started on the pergola but saying there will be room for Ron to play football with Jamie
7. All of a sudden she loves Frys chocolate
8. Mr hinch attempt at being funny on her page.
Sounds like either she's been going through here reading all the posts OR the project team have been on here having a read and have told her what she needs to do. As SS loves Daim and has introduced Pink into her home looks like Zoph is being a copycat.
Guess what Zoph - you are not relatable, you are still a bully and a fibber and we can see through your BS. The only thing you have got going for you is you have a beautiful baby boy that you should be spending time with and enjoying without your bloody phone in your hand.

Ps stop eating food on your stories. You look like a cow chewing grass. Its not sexy. Its not funny. Its actually vomit inducing. 🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Llamabanana

Ex-Hinch follower here, found tattle a few weeks ago and my god is it refreshing! I’m so glad there’s so many of you that see through the BS!
Also, the post at 2am!? 1) why are the curtains open when she opens them every morning?
2) it looks pretty light for 2am
And finally there’s what looks like a bottle of febreze left on the window - must be part of her new blue accessories collection
I’m just learning guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Right which one of you Tattle Bastards has kicked Hinch in the stomach with a conspiracy theory? She’s just learning guys, hope that makes sense. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 65

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
sorry I don't buy the 'up at 2am because I felt like I've been kicked in the stomach after something I read' crap. She's trying to sell her new book, being very discreet about it and attention seeking to her followers, so they are all left thinking 'I wonder what it said?' Bore off Sophie

Reactions: 64

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Hello,is that my local landscaper?
Oh good,it's Mrs Hinch here.
No,don't hang up!! I'm gonna pay yer cos I can't be doing with another bad sleep if the trolls find out I didn't.
What's my budget? I wanna pay for the worst job you can do.
No,I have no idea what I want as long as it's bland and tacky,do you do grey things?
Oh,ok I'll have all white then and a bit of blue to get into my followers heads,and some of those lollipop things on sticks but can you make it look like you didn't think it through?
Brilliant,sounds like I'll love it.Nothing classy though,promise?
Sorry,did I mention I am Mrs Hinch? Oh I did.Look I'm going out for the whole afternoon between 1.30 and 2 can you squeeze me in?
You can? I love it.See you when I get back from my afternoon out.Are you still there?......Just a little tiny warning-don't be showing anyone before me.
What do you mean you wouldn't want to advertise such a boring display? You've kicked me in my stomach......I'm telling Gretal then my Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Nikki

Long time lurker, guilty of being a sheep in the past, baaa. I got sucked in, I must admit but it really opens your eyes when you come on here. I'm a middle aged married woman with two kids and I did think with at least half a brain but not too sure now with how I believed it all at the beginning and thought she was just a ordinary housewife. Wouldnt mind being on the end of just a fraction of her free stuff but not if I had to lie and deceive to get it. Never hear see her cleaning her lanterns now, or candle burners, don't see her Disney rings, never mentions her handy under the stairs gifted storage, dowleant seem to have done anything with her garage. Why she had that stupid make do rorary airer stuck to the fence for the birds to shit on with a garden that size is beyond me, nothing better than pegging out your washing. Never seen her peg out any bedding, towels etc. A hot tub is sure to be looming for the pergola. Never talks about bad days or nights with Ronnie which we all know exist with kids or the fact you cannot wait until their bedtime. I clean all the time but then watch her stories and feel I live in a shit hole, can't say I imagine her to make anyone feel good. No point in that elaborate dining table set up, they don't have proper meals and those plates must be so dusty by now. Jamie must be half soaked to put up with her crap and lack of a good meal but then it wouldn't hurt him to cook a decent meal for all of them. I've rambled enough I'm off to hoover the grass lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Jaxteller

How embarrassing that you cant plant your own plants. I just can’t get my head around this and I’ve said it before but they BOTH don’t work, they had people in to paint there fucking fence! It’s so embarrassing it’s unreal. I’ve just finished my decking off I’ve been at it hours but I’m so happy and proud of what I’ve done all by myself (and I also work everyday unlike her), I am now just sat having a drink looking at it. She will never ever get that feeling that’s probably why she’s always having stuff done, cos she’s never done it herself to feel that achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mamadaly

New member here, but just wanted to say I have finally found my place here, rather than on the perfect IG world where I feel like a failure of a human being for not having fucking wax melts going every second of the day, or co-ordinated my kids outfits and taken pictures to show the world, or cut their unicorn-tear laced meals into a replica of the mona fucking lisa. For the sake of my mental wellbeing, thank FUCK you lot exist ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ellebee_1977

She read the all on the board post as she has commented with a pathetic emoji she couldnt sleep knowing she had made people feel like that? Are u joking me? That poor woman HLB told you how you made her feel you then attacked her and then removed it but left it just long enough so your crazy followers saw it and then removed and then they told her to kill herself. Sophie THAT WAS YOU MAKING SOMEONE FEEL LIKE THAT!!!!! Jesus christ she is another fucking level

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59